Meeting Minhyun

The Chaser

*Rin's POV*

All I remember from last night was everyone getting wasted and acting retarded. I woke up at around noon and went to the bathroom. When I looked at myself at the mirror, I almost screamed. Chocolate was smeared on my face. At first I was like what dafuq...But then I remembered what happened the night before

Flashback

Taemin slung his arm over my shoulder. "Hey chocolate, I bunch you can't eat a bet of Rin a at time without up throwing!" he yelled, his words messed up and slurred. (Taemin meant to say Hey Rin, I bet you can't eat a bunch of chocolate at a time without throwing up!)

"Yes I can!" I replied before I fell face down on the couch.

I rushed into the kitchen gathering up all the chocolate I could find from cookies to nutella and shoved it in my mouth getting some all over my face. 

"Ha!" I yelled to Taemin as I walked into the living room, walking in on Onew who was sleeping, and the others who were drawing on his face.

I got a pen and shooed away the others as I started drawing my masterpiece, a big mustache and a monocle on his face. (If you don't know what it is, google it. Google has most answers and is a magical thing!)

Then I moved onto Key who was also sleeping. I started drawing mustaches all over his face, even over his eyelids.

End of Flashback

I immediately grabbed my face wash and rinsed my face, removing the chocolate. But I was still hungry so I went over to where Onew's suitcase was and opened it up taking out some fried chicken and started munching on a leg.

 "Already hungry?" A voice from behind me asked. I jumped a bit and turned around, facing an angry Minhyun. "I know about Taemin and the others." he said, tapping his foot on the ground and crossing his arms.

"You know you remind me of Key when he's being all sassy." I said my lips curving at the corner a little.

"I'm no where near as sassy as him!" Minhyun looked at me obviously pissed at me.

"Look, I'm sorry, it's just that they came unexpectedly-" I started.

"I'll let it slide this time, Matsumoto." he said and pointed a warning finger at me, a death stare on his face. He turned around and left the room. I sighed and continued eating. Then I turned around and heard Key scream, starting to sound all sassy *cue tongue click*

*Taemin's POV*

"AISH CHINCHA WHAT BISH DID THIS HOW DARE YOU DRAW MUSTACHES ON THE ALMIGHTY KEY AISH YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Key screaming, all sassy. 

I looked over to the sassy Key and colorful mustaches were drawn all over his face. I tried holding in my laughs but than Onew started laughing at Key.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHALOOK AT YOUR FACE KEY IT LOOKS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!" Onew couldn't stop laughing.

"HAHAHA YOU ALSO HAVE STUFF ON YOUR FACE!!!!" I laughed out not holding it in any longer holding two mirrors up for both of them. They gasped and let out a high pitched shriek like a girl. Key immediately rushed to the bathroom while Onew sat there and brought up the mirror closer to his face.

*Half Hour Later*

Key came back from the bathroom and pouted. We were still giggling, even though the mustaches were all long gone.

"Not funny, guys." he mumbled.

"Umma, let's see if there's food. I'm hungry." I pouted. If you do that...Key says yes!

"OMG MY POOR LITTLE TAEMINNIE IS STARVING OKAY GUISE LET'S GO!" Key yelled and ran downstairs. He stopped suddenly and froze when he reac hed reached the bottom step. We went after him.

Within five seconds, all of us were downstairs. Rin was with a guy I never met before.

"Rin? Introduction?" Key asked. Here comes the sassy voice again.

She shifted a bit in her seat and looked very uncomfortable. She even looked a little scared. "Um...guys...this is Hwang Minhyun, my arranged marriage husband to be..." she trailed off. I had to hold back the tears that threatened to spill. I gulped and bit my lower lip. From the corner of my eye I could see SHINee looking at me worriedly.

*Three Hours Later*

I was walking around the hallways of Rin's house, not believing what I heard a few hours ago. I walked past the room Heeyoung was staying in. She was with Key. She was also video chatting with her dad.

"Appa, how come you let me go to America so easily?" she asked. I listened closer because her parents were really strict, and I also wondered why they let her go.

"Of course I would let you go with them! After all, Kibum is there!" her father replied.

"He is, but why do you care about Kibum the most from my friends? Not that you don't care about all of them." she said.

"Heeyoung-ah, Kibum is your cousin! He's your uncle Myung Dae's son!" her father answered.

"BWOH?!?!?!" Heeyoung choked on her spit. She often did that when she was surprised.

"Surprise!" Key said while smiling.

"WHOOP THERE IT IS." I whispered.

A lot happened today.

We all met Rin's arranged marriage husband. She got very nervous and uncomfortable after that so she said she was leaving to hang out with Junie and Subin. She didn't even take Sooyeon and Heeyoung with her.

And we found out Key was Heeyoung's cousin, secretly. Everyone knew except her, the rest of SHINee, Rin, and Sooyeon. She gathered all of us later and told us. She got mad at Key for a while because he never told her but later let it slide when he got her a large chocolate chip cookie, which she refused to share with us, except Minho. He got a fourth of it while Heeyoung kept the rest of it. It reminded me of what happened with Rin and the chocolate last night...

LOL this chapter...XD so here SHINee, Sooyeon and Heeyoung met Minhyun...and we might update again by Monday. So...Heeyoung and Key are related! XD I wish I was Key's cousin...he could help me with...fashion and stuff :D

LOL THE CHOCOLATE PART XD I went to unnies house yesterday so half of the chapter was by her, and she got the idea for the chocolate in the flashback XD *claps* THANK YOU UNNIE!

~K-PopFangurl22 ~

I am VIPShawol331and I approve this chapter and all future chapters. That's all XD

BAI :3

~VIPShawol331~