Almost a Perfect Date Pt. 2

The Chaser

*Heeyoung's POV*

Sooyeon & Jonghyun? At the same restaurant as me and Minho? This is real awkward...

"Um...what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're on a date...date. You guys?" Sooyeon answered.

"Same," Minho plainly said as he sighed. He turned to the waitor. "A reservation for 2 under Choi Minho." he continued.

"Ah, yes! Right now this place is packed. Would you all like to take the last 4 available seats?" the waitor asked.

"Sure!" I accidentally let out without thinking.

"Follow me." he said and started walking. Sooyeon shot me a death glare to which I responded with I hoped looked like an apologetic look. A while later we were all sitting at a booth, the girls on one side and the boys on the other. It was silent for a while.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom. Heeyoung, do you need to come too?" Sooyeon asked. Her face signaled that I needed to go with her.

"Yes, excuse me." I said and followed her into the woman's bathroom.

"This is freaking awkward!" Sooyeon burst out as the door slammed shut

"It's not my fault we came to the same place!" I fought back.

Sooyeon put her fingers in her hair in frustration. "Aish, chincha!" she cursed.

"What to do?" I sighed and played with my hair, twisting it around my fingers.

"I guess this can turn into a really awkward double date?" Sooyeon suggested.

"Double date." I confirmed. We walked out and went back to the table.

*                                                             *                                                      *

"Bye Sooyeon! Bye Jonghyun!' I said as we left the restaurant. Both of them went to his car while Minho and I went to his own.

"Bye Heeyoung! Bye Minho!" they said, but all he did was smile and wave.

He started the engine. "Heeyoung-ah, I'm really sorry. I didn't know they had reservations there too."

"No, it's fine! I had a great time! Honest!' I said truthfully.

The rest of the ride he cracked me up. At last, we arrived in front of my house.

"Thank you for tonight, oppa." I thanked him and smiled.

"Oh, you're welcome. I had a great time too." he replied and grinned the smile that caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach and my heart to melt. Basically it just made me want to spazz and yell 'CAN'T CONTROL THESE FEELS!" while my ovaries exploded in the distance.

He walked me to my front door and he stared into each others' eyes.

He smiled again at me. "So, I'll see you tomorrow? For Sooyeon's birthday at her house?" he asked.

"Sure!" I confirmed.

"So...bye." he said and smiled. Something must be with him. As long as I've known him, he never smiled at me this much.


"Bye." I responded with a smile.


"Um..." he scratched the back of his head. "I'll see you later."
"Later." I repeated.


Minho stuck out his hand awkwardly as he looked away. I shook his hand and giggled. We smiled at each other one last time before I went inside my house.


I looked at him through the window. He was face palming himself repeatedly while saying, "Babo, babo! You should have done more! A hand shake? Is she my freaking grandma? Aish, chincha!"


I laughed even harder as I watched him do this little scene. Finally, he sighed and walked back to his car.
 

"Goodnight, oppa." I whispered.

 

A/N:

Here is the long awaited part 2 of the dates! Sorry for not updating sooner, school and homework and all that other stuff has kept me busy DX but anyways! There is a chance this might get uupdated either on Friday or Saturday! Maybe on Saturday because guess what...it's my birthday! I feel like the worst best friend...I promised VIPShawol331 unnie I would have a new chapter posted on her birthday but I never really got to it...Anyways, December 5th was VIPShawol's birthday, let's all say HAPPY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY! Anyways, we all want kpop stuff... XD

Next chapter is gonna be Sooyeon's birthday (this should be fun XD) and the next chapter after her birthday is a surprise...Also, should we do a soundtrack for the story? :D

If you have suggestions, PM us with some links! XD

~Co-Author K-PopFangurl22

 

 Hi people thanks for sticking around till this chapter we will have more stuff that will make u subscribe and even if we update late it will be awesome and thats all oh btw people who have yet to subscribe..........SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!! :D

~VIPShawol331~