Singer and a Soulmate

The Chaser

*Rin's POV*

After a while we all arrived at the buffet I was telling them about. They all seemed really excited about it. They weren't even in America for a full 24 hours and they already missed Korean food. Sooyeon just loved her kimbap and kimchi. 

I opened the door for all of them and followed after the last person that went inside; Onew. 

"Sooyeon, don't go overboard with the kimbap." I whispered in her ear, only to have her roll her eyes.

"Neh, unnie." she sighed as we made the line. Suddenly, I saw a familiar head with beautiful blonde hair that cascaded down her back. She was slim, like most people I knew. "Junie!" I practically shouted as I ran over to her, not caring if I lost my place in line. There weren't even that many people in the line.

She spotted me and smiled warmly. "Rin! Hi!" she cheerfully greeted me. 

Everybody else rushed over to me. "Explanation?" Heeyoung demanded, and crossed her arms.

"Junie, these are my friends. Jonghyun, Minho, Kibum but we always call him Key, Taemin, and my dongsaengs, Sooyeon and Heeyoung. And where's - ONEW! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CHICKEN BUCKET AND SAY HI." I introduced them and sighed when I spotted him.

"Annyeonghaesayo, SeeU imnida! You can call me by my real name, Junie. I don't really mind." Junie giggled.

"Annyeonghaesayo!" everybody else smiled.

Onew came over. "Annyeonghaesayo, Lee Jinki imnida, but call me Onew." he smiled as he munched on a chicken leg.

Junie giggled at his dorkiness. "Annyeonghaesayo, SeeU imnida! Please call me Junie." she said again.

Onew looked closely at her. "Junie...?" he asked.

She looked at his face a bit closely too. "Onew! We meet again!" she smiled.

I brought my eyebrows together in confusion. Onew and Junie knew each other?

"Meet again? But you guys really met...?" Heeyoung asked.

"About a year ago I was on a plane to Seoul when I met him. When we were getting our luggage, we both kinda tripped and it unfolded from there." Junie explained.

"Alright, let's sit down first." Sooyeon said.

We took a table soon. 

"Rin Matsumoto, how do you, a regular rich girl, meet Junie Jones, aka SeeU, a famous American singer?" Heeyoung asked.

"Derp. I was exploring L.A for a bit and went to a beach and saw her. I loved SeeU's music, so I went and said hi. We're friends now, and it turns out she goes to my school. So we're even more close now." I explained.

"Wow, Daebak, unnie!" Heeyoung said in awe.

"Now, Junie-ssi, if you don't mind, can you please tell us how you met our dearest tofu leader?" Jonghyun asked.

Junie put a smile on her face. "It began almost a year ago..." she started.

Flashback

Junie looked for her luggage at the airport. "Here it is!" she said and grabbed her baby blue suitcase.

She turned to walk away when she bumped into a person a bit taller than hherer, causing both of them to fall. "Mianhae!" she said and bowed, remembering she was in Seoul. She turned to face the person.

He smiled brightly at her and held out a hand. "That's alright. It was my fault anyway. Here, let me help you up." 

Junie took his hand and quickly stood up. "Kamsamnida." she thanked him and bowed.

"Hey...aren't you SeeU?" he asked eagerly.

A fanboy? Junie thought. "Neh, you listen to American music?" she asked, earning a nod from the guy.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. Lee Jinki imnida, but you can call me Onew." he said.

She nodded. "Please call me Junie."

Since they both traveled alone, they decided to talk with each other over a short meal. "I'm sorry I made you trip. I'm a clumsy person. My friends call it Onew condition." he smiled.

"No, thats alright! It was my fault also." Junie said and smiled.

Onew looked at his watch. "I'm late!  I'm sorry, but I have to go now. It was nice meeting you, Junie!" Onew said. He walked over to her and gave her a quick hug. The next second, he was already gone.

End of Flashback

"I never thought I would ave met you again!" Junie practically squealed.

Onew smiled at her and nodded. "I was such an idiot, I should have asked to keep in contact." he sighed.

Both of them started talking to each other while we ate, some of us having small side conversations. Not long later, I saw a familiar figure.

"Subin-ah!" I called to her and waved my arm. She saw me and gave me a friendly glance. Subin walked over to me.

"Guys, this is Han Subin, one of my friends from school." I introduced her. From the corner of my eye, I saw Key's jaw drop a bit, and he stared at her.

Subin bowed. "Annyeonghaesayo!" she said.

"Subin-ah, these are my friends Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin, my dongsaengs Sooyeon and Heeyoung, and you know Junie. Guys, at school Junie, Subin and I are the three amigos :D" I explained.

Everybody else bowed. "Annyeonghaesayo!"

She sat down with us, and I made sure she sat next to Key. When we all got up to say hello, Onew switched seats with me and sat next to Junie. When she smiled at him, he blushed and looked down.

I hid my phone under the table while we all ate. I began to text Key:

Yah, how obvious can you be? It looks like you got the hots for Subin. You're going totally GAGA over her :P

A while later I got a response:

YAH!!!! I'M NOT!!!! SHE JUST LOOKS REALLY PRETTY!!!!! -_-

I gave him a dirty look and shook my head slowly and dramatically. If he and Subin ever go out someday...one of them have to thank me. But if he hurts her feelings...

*A While Later After Leaving The Buffet*

After we left, Onew and Junie and Key and Subin left together leaving the rest of us to go back to Minhyun's place. The others were drinking soda and eating candy that they got a sugar rush and were high. 

Irony is that Sooyeon and Heeyoung were yelling out loud "HIGH HIGH IM SO HIGH!!" As the others laughed but I was thinking.

Anyway I laughed as well and saw someone peeping in on us. HOW DARE THEY SPY ON US, I thought as I told the others I'd be back and I crept into the other room.

I saw NU'EST except Minhyun and locked the door speaking to them.

"HOW DARE YOU GUYS COME HERE TO SPY ON ME!" I yelled.

Aron spoke "Well we were told to spy on you by Minhyun."

Oh no, I thought than that means MINHYUN KNOWS THAT TAEMIN AND THE REST ARE HERE!!

 

A/N:

HAHA LOL WE LEFT YOU GUISE WITH A CLIFFY!!!!!!!!! XD

Sorry this chapter came kinda late...Something is seriously wrong with me, I've had a bad cold since New Years...I'm so sick DX

Unnie wants me to get her sick so she won't have to go to school XD

Next chapter will be out...some time from now XD

Congrat to snshutt and Ji-NaNa for being the winners! As promised, here is your cameo guys :D

Anyways, a round of applause for author unnie for doing the part after they left the buffet! :D *claps* XD

~K-Pop Fangurl22~

 

Lalalalalala I may be sick but never let you guys down next

chapter will be up shortly later ^^

~VIPShawol331~