Rin's Graduation and OFFICIALLY 2NE1 CHAPTERS

The Chaser

*Rin's POV*

It was a bit early in the morning when I came to school. Today was graduation day, and everyone was running around like crazy. The teachers started gathering their things and the students were finishing emptying their lockers. 

I walked to school and bumped into Junie and Subin on the way, and we talked about what we would do after graduation. I invited them to the wedding a few weeks back, and they agreed to come. I explained to them everything that happened, and they said they would do what they could to stop it. 

"This Minhyun guy sounds like an !" Junie cried, throwing her hands in the air.

"I know, I know." I mumbled.

"On the bright side, we're gonna be free after today." Subin said, trying to change the topic.

We entered the school. "At last." I said, smiling. "I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE, WOAH~! AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD! YEAH!" I sang. The students in the hallways started singing along with me like it was high school musical or some .

When we entered, we were immediately lost in the sea of students. We had to go to the auditorium and it was mandatory. Once again, we were having a last minute rehearsal. After that, we would be able to do whatever we want as long as it was inside the school. At 3, we had to go home to prepare and then go back to the school at 5. Junie and Subin were seated by each other because both of their last names were close. I was seated a few rows behind them because my last name started with an M. *sings and dances to MBLAQ's Cry*

Like always, I almost fell asleep because it was so boring. However, I was wide awake when they called my name.

*Almost The End of Graduation*

"Rin Matsumoto." I heard my name being called and I woke up quickly and went up stage tripping over chairs on the way up. I held up my diploma doing a victory sign with my fingers at Junie and Subin which they made back at me.

After the rest of the names were called Junie, Subin and I were standing in front of the school saying our goodbyes. 

"I'm going to miss you both, you are so awesome I don't want to leave now!" Junie said basically crying her eyes out.

Eventually it came to the point we all had to cry with her. Reminded me of the day I left Korea leaving Sooyeon and Heeyoung, that day was one of the only times I cried in front of someone, now I'm crying in front of my two best friends in America.

After a moment, we started singing "You make me cry!" (LOL, Cry by MBLAQ XD) and we fell to our knees being dramatic as we could be. We wiped the tears and took a picture in front of the school.

"Oh send it to us Subin!" I said trying to take her phone and Junie attacking her other side. We all got the picture after a load of tickling to one another and hugged once more for a while.

"I'll see you two or the wedding.." I said kind of bummed out finally letting them go from my grasp.

"Alright but after that we will still have contact right?" Junie asked worried.

"Of course we are! What kind of question is that!?!" I held my pinky up with a smile.

They both took their pinkies and linked it with mine and we all yelled "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER!!"

A/N: So most of the chapter was done by unnie XD thanks unnie~!! ^-^

OMFG 2NE1 CHAPTERS :D SARANGHAEYO READERS/COMMENTERS/SUBSCRIBERS~~!!!!!!

11 FU*KING SUBSCRIBERS

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

~K-PopFangurl22~

..................................................ah.........

~VIPShawol331~