So Original, OHSHC Themed...

The Chaser

*Taemin's POV*

Heeyoung motioned for us to come into the mansion. The lights were all dimmed, and we found a way through the attic. It was a bit cramped, but we managed to make our way in. It took a lot of mental cursing, butts in our faces, and whining, though -_- *points at Sooyeon* Of course, everyone was out and getting ready for the wedding. The last time we came, Rin had told us all that the wedding would be at night for some strange reason that is yet to be known.

Eventually, we were freely walking around in Rin's mansion. We were careful and didn't want to take any chances, so we kept the lights off. Sooyeon headed straight for the kitchen.

"ICE CREAM!" she whisper shouted as she took out the Oreo flavored ice cream from the freezer.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Heeyoung said, running after her.

"What's with both of you and sweets? It's not good for your health!" Key rolled his eyes as he followed them. Suddenly we heard a few footsteps coming from another room.

"HIde!" Heeyoung mouthed and we each took a hiding place. I was able to be quick enough to squeeze into the cabinet while Minho squatted underneath the counter. Heeyoung and Sooyeon hid under the table with Jonghyun and Onew hid together by the chairs. Key very quickly went to the bathroom where he probably hid in the shower. The lights , and from the corner of my eye I could see Rin coming into the kitchen. She still had her pajamas on and she had a really bad case of bed hair. When I say bad, I mean bad. Her hair was all over the place. I gotta admit, she looked like . 

Rin walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. She took out a carton of milk and very soon, she began drinking from it. After a while, it seemed empty, so she put it down. She wiped her milk mustache with her sleeve. 'Ah, that's some good dairy." she smiled like a little kid. She put the carton back in and walked in the direction of her room.

*An Hour Later*

We all simultaneously sighed in relief as we came out of our hiding places. Rin got everything ready with her mom, but still no word of Minhyun. By this point, I was pissed off and I bet all of us were, too. We slowly made our way to the basement, where all the cars were.

Onew, being the total klutz he is, slipped and fell on the floor and we heard the shuffling of a few feet. Two pairs of feet, to be exacted.

"Hello?" two voices called. We knew who these voice's belonged to. Onew immediately got the lights and smiled.

"Junie! Subin!" he yelled and went to hug them. They giggled a bit and eventually the rest of us were hugging. They were already dressed in bridesmaid dresses.

"What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be in Seoul or something?" Junie asked.

"Nope, we came back." Minho answered.

"Why?" Subin wanted to know.

"We came here to stop a wedding." we all chorused with a smirk that quickly grew across our faces.

*T-Minus: 5 Hours*

"Taemin, you have to do something about this." Key whispered. Do something about what?

I was mad at him. The whole world, even. "What can I do, Kim Kibum? The innocent girl I love is being forced to marry a monster! An abusive man who she hates! Nothing can be done now!" I screamed. Then I did something I never thought I would ever do, especially to one of my hyungs. I punched Key in the face.

He mumbled some I wasn't able to pick up under his breath and was about to hit me but Jonghyun, along with Subin, pulled him back.

"Chase after her, Taemin. There's still a bit of time left." Jonghyun nodded, causing me to look at him with hopeful eyes.

Suddenly, I remembered something: since I turned 16, my father gave me an "emergency" driver if I ever went to a foreign country. Even though we all had our driver's license, we were pretty sure our Korean licenses weren't valid in America.

I pulled out my phone, and I already had the driver's number on speed dial.

"I'll call the driver." I informed them as I put it on speaker for all of us to hear.

"I'm sorry, Mr Lee, but we no longer service you anymore. The staff is now under your father's power, and we are under his control. Goodbye." the driver hung up.

"Damn them all." I muttered underneath my breath as I smashed my phone into the wall, causing it to burst into a thousand pieces.

"What the do we do now?" Onew asked.

"We don't have a ride." Heeyoung pouted.

"What if we do?" Key slyly grinned.

***

After pulling some strings, Key managed to get us a ride...a horse and carriage. Very old fashioned, but we couldn't have cared less. It would be dropped off outside any minute, though.

"Let's go wait outside!" I proudly announced.

"We're sorry, but we can't let any of you leave." a deep voice said. We all turned around and saw 15 huge guards.

"An order by Mr Hwang Minhyun himself." another one piped up.

"This..." I started.

"How did he know we were coming?" Key mumbled.

"Split up. Sooyeon, Taemin, and Jonghyun will go in the carriage." Onew whispered.

"Speaking of her, where's Sooyeon?!" Jonghyun asked.

"The rest of us stay here and fight." Onew finished, completely ignoring Jonghyun's question.

"What about the rest of the girls?" Minho asked.

"We can fight for ourselves, thank you very much." Heeyoung sighed. "And have you forgotten I was highly trained in this with my spy things and stuff? I'll have them begging for mercy."

No, no, no, no mercy! :D I immediately thought, mentally singing the B.A.P song.

Key turned to face Junie and Subin. "Are you two willing to fight for Rin's happiness? For her and Taemin to be together?" he asked.

Both of them nodded. "We kind of already had a feeling they liked each other. They look totally gaga over each other." Subin said.

Junie nodded. "We ship them."

The rest of them smiled. "Right?!"

I stomped my foot on the floor a few times. "Seriously?"

Key shook his head. "Are you girls sure?" he asked once again, and they nodded. He squeezed their hands. "Great. I'm sure Rin will appreciate the sacrifice you two are making for her. Of getting injured."

Suddenly, Sooyeon crashed into the wall with the carriage.

"Now!" Minho yelled and all of us sprung into action. Jonghyun and I got onto the carriage while Onew, Key, Minho, Heeyoung, Junie, and Subin started to fight with the guards. Sooyeon started guiding us through the road.

"I'll take it." I offered, and we quickly switched positions.

Jonghyun immediately took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "How did you-"

"I snuck out. I got all my practice during those times the teacher kept us after school." she explained.

"That's a bit creepy." I commented, slapping the horse's sides with the ropes repeatedly, increasing the speed.

"Taemin! Slow down! This is reckless speed!" Jonghyun shouted.

"I have to go faster. I have to find her." I muttered.

"Really, Lee Tae-" Sooyeon started.

I didn't hear the rest of her sentence because the front wheels bumped into a huge rock.

"Sooyeon!"

Jonghyun went in front of her, trying to protect her, I guess. Jonghyun...I thought he died. He fell in the middle of a field of grass -_-

"Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun!" Sooyeon's voice cracked. She sounded like she was crying. She ran over to his side and held his hand. Sooyeon put an arm around his shoulders. Jonghyun held one arm with the other, and his face looked like he was in intense pain. Sooyeon buried her face in his shoulder as she cried.

"Shh, gwaechana. Gwaechana. It's okay." he comforted her as he lifted her head up, forcing her eyes to meet his. With his thumb on one side of her face, he wiped away her tears.

She smiled weakly. "Shut up, dino puppy. I thought  you died. I hate you."

Bottom line was, both of my childhood frinds were okay. Time to find Rin. I felt guilty ditching them at a time like this, but I really had no other choice. Soon I held the ropes tightly in my hands.

Sooyeon started to get up. "Taemin-"

Jonghyun brought her back to the ground, making her sit on his lap. "Shh, he knows what he's doing. I did whatever I could to protect you, and now it's time for him to do the same."

I nodded to Jonghyun. Thank you, I mouthed, and I was off. I didn't think they minded after that, since I think they were okay with each other. I didn't even know where I was going. All I knew was that I was in the middle of a deserted road. Then...a white Cadillac came into view. It contained the driver, Minhyun, who was in a tuxedo, and Rin, who was in her wedding dress. (A/N: Refer to chapter 3)

I changed the direction of the horse and went on the lane next to the car.

"Rin! Rin!" I called out to her.

She looked around until she met my gaze. "Taemin? Wha-"

"There's not much time left! Grab my hand!" I yelled.

"Taemin, stop the carriage! I mean it!" she spat, using a pissed off tone I've never heard before.

"Rni, come back! You'll only be more miserable! You'll regret it later!" I screamed. "Come on!" I held out my hand, letting go of one of the ropes.

Rin took a few steps closer after standing up and was almost holding out her hand. Minhyun touched her hand and bit his lip. They both stared at each other. The horses collided with the metal bars all the way to the left. I tried to keep my balance.

"Taemin!" Rin yelled.

That was it. I lost my balance, and I was falling off. Minhyun was staring at me with his mouth wide open before he let go of Rin.

I saw her whisper something to him before we reached each other and held hands. Then I wrapped an arm around her with my free hand, smiling before I gave her cheek a small peck. Soon later, we fell into the water.

***

"You're crazy, you know that?" Rin sighed as I carried her out of the water bridal style, both of us soaking wet.

I smiled. "That's one of my lucky charms. You must love crazy guys, then." I smirked.

OHMAIGOD WE'RE SO SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE A MONTH WE HAVEN'T DIED OR FORGOT ABOUT YOU GUISE D: anyway next chapter will be the final I think <3

~K-PopFangurl22~

Um hai idk what to say and uhh i guess don't let life attack u like so:

1149_476002525813897_1745233241_n.jpg?oh

~VIPShawol331~