Locations and Wedding Shopping

The Chaser

Taemin's POV

*Later That Night*

All day I've been thinking about what Rin's butler told me. She doesn't live there anymore. Could it be...that she moved to another city? State? Country?

I facepalmed myself almost every few seconds. If only I hadn't been scared...if only I didn't care about what she thought...if only I could've gotten it over with.

I laid in bed thinking about her. Where could she be? Was she alright? I knew right then I would never get any sleep at all if I tossed and turned all night.

Hesitantly grabbing my phone, I bit my lip. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

To: Onew Hyung

From: Taemin

Hey hyung, I know I'm bothering you late at night with this text, but I need your help...And the other hyung's help...

Send

Rin's POV

California took a little bit time to get used to. It's not every day in Korea the sun was shining brightly. My first day here wasn't so bad. Everything seemed so easy compared to the work we do in Korea.

Once I landed (plane tickets were courtesy of Minhyun's parents -_-) I immmediately thought of Taemin. I always had these weird fantasies where he confessed to me and all that other teen stuff. But I knew that would never happen. He only thinks of me as a friend.

I pulled the pillow over my head and groaned. My alarm clock went off. Time for another day at school. Oh, joy.

When its morning in California, its night in Seoul. I grabbed my phone and quickly logged into facebook. Me, Sooyeon, and Heeyoung usually talked to each other on facebook, and we promised we would keep in touch.

I started typing.

WASSUP DUDES! xD

Sooyeon was on.

ANNYEONGHAESAYO!!! ^_^ 

Heeyoung came into the conversation:

Unnie^^ how's America? Are they treating you good? Are you eating well? ^_^

Smiling to myself, I began to reply:

I'm fine dongsaeng^^ and you worry too much dude sheesh 

(Sooyeon):

We gotta know unnie^^

(Me):

Aish, you guys are so curious about America aren't you?

(Heeyoung):

Of course!

I took a quick glance at the clock. Crap. Time to get ready.

(Me):

Guys, I gotta go get ready for school. I'll talk to you guys later, arrasso?

(Sooyeon):

Time difference -.- bye unnie^^

(Heeyoung):

Bye ^_^

I logged out and began to get dressed for school.

*Next Day*

Taemin's POV

*Lunch*

"Taemin-ah, why did you text me so late at night? I was sleeping and now I'm tiiiiiiiiirrrred~!" Onew hyung complained, and I rolled my eyes. Like he needed beauty sleep -_-

"So why?" Key hyung asked.

"I need help...from the four of you..." I trailed off. I tried to avoid their glances.

"Am I hearing right? Taemin needs our help?" Minho hyung teased.

"Maybe..." I said.

"With what?" Onew hyung asked as he took a bite of his chicken. I swear to God, he would even kill for chicken.

"I need to find Rin."

Everyone was shocked at my confession.

"Just move on, Taemin...And look at people like Sooyeon..." Jonghyun said, and zoned out.

"Ooh, spill! Something happened between you guys, right?" Key asked.

"We talked on facebook last night."

"About what?"

Random about anime and kpop! I LOVED IT! :D" he squealed.

"How did you say hi to her?" Onew asked.

"I didn't. I was on the home page and all of a sudden a message from her pops up. She said, 'Annyeong, oppa' and she put one of those cute anime faces! It's official! SHE LOVES ME!"

"Jonghyun, shut up. I will murder your if you don't get your together. You know her table is across from us, right?" Minho threatened.

Jonghyun sank lower in his seat, and began to eat slower.

"Don't worry, Taemin. We'll find Rin, just leave it to me." Key said with a wink. Oh God, what's he doing?

*Sooyeon's POV*

"Did I just hear Jonghyun say that a girl loves him?" I asked  Heeyoung as I secretly watched him.

"He's probably just making up again." she mumbled as she continued to eat her bulgogi.

"What if he's not?"

"Sooyeon, don't get your hopes high. He's a player, you know." she said.

"SO? I don't care! Oppa saranghae~!!" I cried. "How would you feel if Minho said that?"

Heeyoung's face froze. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP~!!" she almost yelled, putting her hand over my mouth.

"Kidding." I lied, and she took her hand away. "Heeyoung, I have to ask you a favor. Can you do it?" I asked.

"Sure!" she chirped.

"Can you find out if Jonghyun oppa likes me?"

"Only if you find out if Minho oppa likes me."

"Deal!" we said in unision.

*Taemin's POV*

"Taemin-ah, can you do a favor for me?" Minho asked.

"Of what, hyung?"

"Can you find out if Heeyoung likes me?"

I was shocked. This was NOT like Minho.

"Um...sure?"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!"

Who the hell brainwashed Minho? He's the flaming charisma guy, not the adorable aegyo one...

"Onew hyung! Do me a favor!" Jonghyun demanded. "Find out if Sooyeon likes me..." he said and looked at her again. I noticed he quickly looked away. When I looked at Sooyeon, she was also covering her face in embarrassment also.

"My hyungs have crushes~!!" I cried. Minho and Jonghyun gave me death glares, and I shut up. Young love...God I sound like my grandpa...

Before I knew it, the bell rang.

*Rin's POV*

"Rin! Come on, we're gonna be late!" my mom called to me from the front door.

"Coming!" I yelled back. Wedding shopping today...

A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the bridal shop. My mom had me try on dress after dress after dress. I feel like a freaking puppet -.-

"Oooh, I like this one!" I commented.

My mom agreed. "It looks cute on you!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. ME GUSTA!

ellabd016.jpg

(Ignore the girl -_-)

"We'd like to buy that dress." my mom said, pointing at me.

"Sure, that would be $2,000 miss." the lady said. My mom handed her Minhyun's credit card. I changed back into my regular clothes and we left.

My mom had the driver drop me off at the house where Minhyun and I lived in. As usual, he was studying at his desk.

"Welcome back." he grinned and hugged me. This was...the first time I've had skinship with this guy like that. Oh well, I better get used to it. After all, we're getting married soon.

Seoul, South Korea

*Taemin's POV*

"Taemin!" I turned around and saw the rest of SHINee running to me.

"Tomorrow Rin's dad is gonna have a business party with all of Rin's family. Maybe we could...go?" Key asked, an evil grin growing on his face.

"I like where this is going..." I whispered.

"Looks like we're crashing a party tomorrow night, fellas." Onew said, his voice with confidence.

"PARTY!" Jonghyun cried, and started doing these crazy dance moves. All of us just stared at him like a retard...

A/N: TOMORROW NIGHT! SHINee's IN THE HOUSE! WOO! WOO! SO GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UPGIVE IT UP FOR SHINee~

LOL, you guys see what I did there? Of course not, I bet you didn't even NOTICE! :(

Anyways, the next chapter will be in the beginning if Heeyoung and Sooyeon like them back, blah blah blah. Then SHINee IS GONNA DO SOME RANDOM AT THE PARTY! May be Rated M for stupidness...Not really...

PEACE! I'm out! :)

~Co-Author K-PopFangurl22~