WHAT?!

The Chaser

*Rin's POV*
My life has officially the script for a Korean drama, or so it seems. So much has been happening in my life. Taemin and I have feelings for each other, which I am PUMPED ABOUT! :D! On the other hand, I heard about everything happened at the proposal party. If I didn't explain to the security guards who SHINee, Sooyeon and Heeyoung were, they would have been arrested for sure. I tried my best to convince them to just let them go. However, the police said that after what they did, they had to at least serve 12 hours.

"Rin!" my mom called me.

I snapped out of my daydreams and thoughts and went back to reality. I tracked down where the voice was coming from, and found my mom in the libing room. She was with Minhyun and his parents.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Hwang." I said and bowed. A short while later after the incident, we all decided it would be best if we acted like it never happened.

I sat down the farthest from everybody. It might have seemed a little rude but I didn't care.

"Rin, Mr and Mrs Hwang have been talking with me and we agreed on a few things." my mother said, and I nodded.

"We decided that the wedding would be a day after your graduation." Mrs Hwang smiled. How could she be smiling? It was supposed to be a month after my graduation!

"Isn't a day after my graduation a bit of a rush? I mean, we still need some time to plan." I cleared my throat and said politely as possible.

"No,we don't, everything is set." Minhyun smirked.

"As Minhyun said, everything is ready. We thought it would have been better for you." Mr Hwang stated.

"Yes, I understand." I said and looked down.

"You may go now, Rin."

"Neh." I nodded before walking to my room. My whole life was a mess. Taemin, the innocent boy who loved me since we met, was suffering and heartbroken. Minhyun, the rich spoiled boy who had no feelings since we met, was sitting back, relaxing, and letting all of this drama unfold without even lifting a finger. I wanted to go back to Seoul again and live there.    

I wanted to be back with SHINee, Sooyeon and Heeyoung. It's been a while since I last saw Key umma being sassy. I missed seeing Onew being a total klutz with his uncontrollable Onew Condition. tripping/falling over everything/anything. I missed everything.

*Taemin's POV*

The rest of SHINee, Sooyeon and Heeyoung and I were talking on Skype. We were relieved that our parents still let us keep our electronics.

"Remember when we had to stay in jail overnight?" Key reminded us. 

We all nodded, and Minho chuckled. "That was epic."

"I never thought I would have a criminal record." Sooyeon said. Her face clearly experienced panic.

"Sooyeon, its fine. It was only overnight." Jonghyun tried to comfort her. She nodded and then sighed.

"...awkward..." Heeyoung said.

"Very." Onew added.

I sighrf. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. Bye, guys, See you at school." I smiled, waving.

"BYe, Taemin."

"Bye, oppa."

The rest of them waved and smiled, and I logged off. Crawling under my sheets, I puffed out my cheeks. A lot was going on in Rin's life that it made me feel sorry for her. I just wanted her to be happy. She's happy, I'm happy. Simple as that.

A/N: So this chapter was a little short XD OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THAT LADY SWEET BROWN?!??!?!?!

"AIN"T NOBODY GOT TIME FO" DTA" XD
Okay, I is done here :3

~K-PopFangurl22~

Hi XD I don't know what to put, but hiiiiiiii

HIGH HIGH I'M SO HIGH XD

~VIPShawol331~