Jealousy

The Chaser

*Rin's POV*

The next day (one day, after MBLAQ got a new house XD) was pretty awkward. All during breakfast Taemin kept shooting death glares at Minhyun, God knows why O.o Thank GOD he went out with NU'EST. It couldn't have gotten any more awkward.

We were pretty bored during the day. There wasn't really anything for us to do. All of us sat on the couch on Netflix for half the day. A while was spent playing video games. I had no idea that Minho was an expert in Call of Duty. He beat all of us. Even me, and I was undefeatable, or so I thought. He broke my record, high score, and dignity *cries in corner*

After that we started watching TV. Heeyoung, Sooyeon, Key and I understood what we were watching. Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew...not so much. When we laughed they just sorta fake laughed, even though they didn't know what the heck they were laughing about, which made us laugh more. Taemin and I sat next to each other on the couch and we looked (and I'm not embarrassed to say) like a couple. He had his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

We got a bit hungry. I threw a pillow at Onew's head. Him being the klutz he is, he fell over just by the touch of a pillow. Actually, the very hard throw of a pillow.

"Yah, who did that?" he asked, getting up and rubbing his head.

"Yah, dubu leader! Get us some chicken!" I demanded.

"But...my chicken..." he pouted.

"I can throw harder." I said through clenched teeth, holding up another pillow, almost throwing it at him.

"No, no chicken for you guys." he said like a little kid and smiled brightly. God, is everyone sassy like Key?

"ATTACK, MY MINIONS!" I said, causing everyone to lunge at Onew. He looked like a football player with the football and we looked like the opposing team trying to get it back. Except we weren't trying to get a football. We were just planning to hit him until he gave us chicken.

"Okay, okay! I'll get the chicken!" he finally said, shielding himself with his arms. We all stopped but I punched his face lightly one last time.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"For being an idiot! Now go!" I yelled, causing everyone to erupt in laughter. Onew came back a while later and we started eating.

"Open up~!" Taemin said, holding up a leg and bringing it towards my mouth.

"Gladly." I smiled, opening my mouth. It tasted pretty good, Rin Matsumoto says unbiased, considering the fact that it was brought to my mouth by Taemin's hands.

For a while we ate quietly, munching on the chicken. Onew pouted half the time because we took his precious chicken. When he complained, we just laughed at him which caused him to pout even more XD

After we finished, we just sat there and then watched TV again. Taemin and I still looked and acted like a couple. Sooyeon and Heeyoung noticed and made faces at me, teasing me. I responded by shooting them a death stare and sticking my tongue out.

It must have been late, because Minhyun opened the door, back from hanging out with NU'EST. He made a DAFUQ O.O face. A short while later I saw his teeth clench together and his fists balled up so tight they were already as white as snow. 

"Rin Matsumoto!" he yelled, and everyone's eyes were on him. We watched as he made his way over to me, kicking Onew in the process. Although I was a very calm person, I can't stand to see my friends get hurt by other people. Hurt me physically or mentally? I'm cool. Hurt my friends physically or mentally? YOU 'GON DIE, BISH, DIE!

I stood up. "You dare hurt Onew? Let me tell you something, nobody-" I started.

"Just shut up!" he said and raised his fists. Oh , he was going to hit me!

I expected to have a red, throbbing cheek and possibly a bruised eye. But no. I shut my eyes tight, so I didn't know what was happening. After five seconds of waiting for something to happen, I opened my eyes. My face felt fine and normal. I saw a careless Taemin beside me, and his lip was bleeding, and so were some parts of his cheek. His eye was a little bruised. Everyone's eyes widened and were on us, their mouths dropping open.

*                                                                                                    *                                                                       *

"Taemin, I'm really sorry. I...I didn't know that he would get so jealous and try to hit me. But you didn't have to take the punch for me. I feel really bad now. I'm really sorry, Taemin." I apologized. We were in the bathroom together, and I was treating his wounds. 

"Rin, there's nothing to apologize for. I made that choice on my own, and nothing of it was your fault. If anything, I'm sorry." he replied, looking up at me and smiling.

"Taemin, do you still manage to smile when you got hurt because of me?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"I just remind myself that bad things will pass, and that more good things will come later. Besides, I was able to get through this, and I'm still alive, right?" he laughed.

We looked at each other with a poker face and then smiled. "I'M STILL ALIVE, I'M STILL ALIVE, I'M STILL ALIVE~!!" I sang, remembering the Big Bang song.

"I'M LIVIN' THAT, I'M LIVIN' THAT GOOD LIFE~!!" Taemin joined in. I laughed. His English was hardly understandable. I remember when we were all into American music for a short while, and we all dared Taemin to make his own cover of Circus by Britney Spears. All of us tried our hardest not to laugh but Onew failed right after he stopped recording. 

A/N

HAHAHA XD THE BIG BANG PART WAS SO FUNNY :D anyways, sorry this took so much time to put up ;;_;;

Um...I have nothing to say now XD BUT NEVER MIND PLEASE READ MY MBLAQ FIC CALLED "RUNNING AND RUNNING" AND CHEONDUNG IS THE MEMBER THAT FALLS IN LOVE WITH MY OC IT'S GETTIN' TO THE GOOD PART

~K-PopFangurl22~

Remember people if you havent subscribed I will haunt your dreams until you do

~VIPShawol331~