Le Sooyeon's Birthday

The Chaser

*Sooyeon's POV*

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear Sooyeon...happy birthday to you..." sang a couple of voices. I opened my eyes and saw SHINee, Heeyoung, my parents and my sister singing to me. I chuckled a bit and sat up. God...They're all watching me...and singing to me...and my hair is a mess and I'm in my Hello Kitty pajamas. 

"Happy birthday!" all of them said in unision.

I smiled. "Thank you!"

My parents walked towards me. My mom hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday. Sooyeon-ah! Umma loves you!" she said and smiled. She leaned a bit forward. "Get dressed quickly. Jonghyun is here, you know?" she whispered.

"Umma!" I whisper shouted, causing her to chuckle a bit.

She pulled away and my dad hugged me. "Happy birthday, Sooyeon-ah!" he grinned.

After I talked to everyone. they all waited in the living room while I changed into other clothes. My parents had to go somewhere. My dad had to leave on a flight to Tokyo to promote his company's new product. My mom had to go visit my aunt who recently had a baby a week ago in Gangnam. My sister could only be there for the morning due to her internship at Shinhwa University.

After SHINee and my family left, I passed my iPad to Heeyoung. She got an app ready and soon enough, we were talking to Rin. All three of us trusted each other so much that when we changed our clothes, we turned pur backs. Heeyoung placed the iPad face down on the table before she played with her hair while I changed.

"How many things got done for thr big day?" I asked in Engrish (Yes, engrish XD).

"Dress, flowers, scenery, shoes, location, and invitations." Rin said in Engrish.

"Don't tell her we're going to America." I told Heeyoung in Chinese, with the little I knew. Luckily Rin only knew the basics of that language.

"Of course. We shouldn't. It has to be a surprise." she agreed, speaking in the same language. At last, I finished.

"I'm done. How do I look?" I asked them both in Korean.

Heeyoung held up the iPad. "Great!" Rin commented.

"Pretty!" Heeyoung complimented.

617275283.jpg

(Ignore the girl -_-)

*Time Skip: 7PM*

SHINee, Heeyoung and I left the amusement park, Lotte World. Right now we were heading to my house for a little bit. Somehow, all of us managed to fit in Key's car. THANK GOD Heeyoung and I were in good shape, and so were the rest of SHINee.

We finally arrived at my house and entereed after Key parked his car.

"Happy birthday to you..." they sang again as they wheeled over a cake in my direction. I smiled and looked around awkwardly. Is it just me, or does everybody else not know what to do when people sing happy birthday to you? The song ended and I blew out the candles. At first we thought they were completely out but then they just majically relit. I blew again and again harder, but it still didn't go out. It finally did when all of us blew at the same time. Weird candles o.O

Heeyoung cut the cake and passed out pieces to everyone. Once he made sure we were finished, Key dquealed "PRESENTS! :D" like a little kid. Everyone took out gift wrapped boxes or bags.

Key put a small box in front of me. I held it and it was a bit heavy. I smiled at Key and tore the wrapping paper apart like a gorilla. In front of my eyes was a brand new Samsung Galaxy S3.

"Key, you shouldn't have! You didn't have to waste this much money on me!" I cried as I looked at it. But inside (and I have to admit) I was like YESH BISHES I HAVE THE SAME PHONE AS SEUNGRI FROM BIG BANG but also I was amazed because this phone was really cool!

"Oh, but I had to! Happy birthday!" he got up and hugged me.

He let go and Heeyoung came up to me. "For one of the two best unnies." she smiled and handed me a gift bag.

I smiled up at her and opened the bag. Then I removed the sapphire blue tissue paper and saw a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

"Dongsaeng! You really didn't have to! I didn't want you to spend too much money on me!" I said.

"That's crazy talk! Of course I owe you! Hello! Who was the one with the super fast fingers and gave me a Big Bang ticket last summer?" she said, like it was the most obvious thing. She hugged me and we soon let go.

Nevertheless, I was still a bit happy and decided not to worry about the money after all. Then I realized it was even a little dumb to think about it. WE WERE FREAKING RICH FROM GOD'S SAKE!

Onew walked towards me with a big bag. "Happy birthday! Hope you like it!" he said and smiled. A bit curiously, I opened it up. In front of me was a 3 pound bucket of KFC. I made a bored face at him. "Really?" I asked.

Onew walked towards me and handed me a medium sized gift with wrapping paper. "Happy birthday! Hope you like it!" he said and smiled.

I grinned and tore open the paper. In front of me was a brand new VAIO laptop.

"Oh, thank you, Onew! I love it! My old laptop ." I thanked him.

"You're welcome!" he answered and smiled. We hugged and soon after he let go.

Taemin approached me. "Happy birthday!" he said and gave me a medium sized box. I knew it was gonna be something big. I opened it and saw a bunch of Big Bang stuff.

"All of their concert DVDs from the debut? How did you get this..." I trailed off.

"A YG place." he said and smiled. He hugged me and we let go.

Minho came over. "Happy birthday." he smiled and handed me a small box.

I smiled at him and opened it. The present was a brand new touchscreen camera. "Thank you! I needed it especially for around this time!" I thanked him. We smiled and hugged. We let go.

"Last but not least, Jong oppa." I sweetly said as he shyly smiled.

"Jong oppa." Heeyoung mocked in a completely different voice from mine.

"Should we make it official?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah. Just as we said." I answered.

However, I didn't know what he was getting me. Jonghyun handed me a small envelope, so I knew it would be something big. My first thought was 'Watch him be a troll...'

I delicately opened the tape slowly so it wouldn't break. I took out 7 small papers and gasped. 

"Daebak..." Heeyoung let out.

"T-T-This is..." I stuttered.

"T-T-That's..." Key started.

"Big Bang..." Minho trailed off.

"Big Bang..." Onew repeated

"Final concert of the Alive Galazy tour at the Seoul Olympic Hall in January...How did you..." Taemin asked, not even finishing his question. Did I mention all of us were really big VIPs?

"I know people at YG. Happy birthday, jagiya." Jonghyun smiled.

"Jagiya?!" Heeyoung asked.

"Does that mean..." Onew started.

"Yep." I confirmed and smiled at Jonghyun.

"Congratulations!" Key happily congratulated us.

"Um...awkward..." I heard Heeyoung mumble. So far, Key was the only one who looked so excited like he was about to his pants.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" Key cheered.

The rest of them exchanged evil smirks. "KISS! KISS! KISS!" they chanted.

I quickly kissed Jonghyun with a peck on the lips.

"THAT'S A HALMONI* KISS!" Heeyoung complained, making a circle with her hands in front of as she projected her voice.

Jonghyun held me gently in his arms and we shared a passionate kiss. We let go and looked at everyboy's reactions. They had poker faces.

"So...you got 7 for all of us?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied.

"Aw, thanks, oppa." I grinned and hugged him.

"OK, you two lovebirds get a room while we leave. We gotta go." Key said.

"Aww, but why?" Heeyoung complained.

"HELLO! You do know we have to be at the airport at 7AM tomorrow, right?" he asked.

Suddenly Heeyoung was in a rush to get her things. "Bye, unnie! Happy birthday!" she hugged me again. In a minute everyone was out the door after saying our goodbyes.

"Sooyeon! Don't forget! I'm picking you up tomorrow!" Key yelled from the driver's seat.

"Arrasso!" I called out and smiled as they drove off. There wasn't a year that I haven't spend it with these guys.

 

 

A/N:

Yay~!! Birthday chapter is promised! OK, the next chapter will be...on the plane to America! Then the chapter after that is obviously the Christmas one, WHICH is a coincidence since Christmas Eve is this Monday! Happy Friday guys, and tomorrow is...K-PopFangurl22 author-nim's birthday! :D so that's a possibility that a new chapter or two will be posted tomorrow. Maybe a new MBLAQ or SHINee fan fic will be posted too in my account...XD anyways, I SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD OMG I gotta tell my grandchildren this .

CUZ THAT CRAYON

Anyways, THANK YOU GOKU! I woke up today singing Still Alive by Big Bang...

XD OK now I will shut up so author-nim can say a few words....

But before I do, if we don't post again by Monday....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D

~K-PopFangurl22~

 

HEY ALL YOU PEEPS JUST WANNA SAY.......

I SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD THANK U GOKU ^-^"

~VIPShawol331~