Almost a Perfect Date Pt. 1

The Chaser

*Taemin's POV*

"WHAT?! Do you know what you did?!" I yelled at him, shaking him back and forth. This became a bad habit of mines.

"Chill out! And this is my favorite shirt!" Key whined as he pushed me away and smoothed out his shirt.

"First of all, how did you even convince her parents?" I asked.

"I just had to convince Sooyeon and Heeyoung's parents. I sweet talked them and acted like a gentleman." he explained.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it." he repeated.

Just then, Jonghyun rushed up to us. "I'm asking out Sooyeon!" he said with a dtermined look on his face.

"Do you even know where she is?" Key asked.

"I saw her by her locker. Maybe she's still there." I answered for him.

"Thanks!" he thanked me and ran off.

"Wanna follow him?" Key asked.

"Mm-hmm." I responded, and we quickly scurried after him.

We finally catched up just as he walked up to Sooyeon.

"Hi..." he shyly smiled.

"Hi oppa." she replied and smiled back.

"So...I just wanted to know if you...were...free tonight>" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm free tonight." she responded.

"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?" he asked fast.

Her facial expression signaled surprise. "Sure!" she answereed a bit too eagerly.

"Great! I mean,um...yeah. So I'll pick you up at 7? Or whatever time is good for you? Earlier, later, in the middle-" he started.

"Sure, 7 is good. See you tonight!" she grinned and waved. A moment later she was off.

Jonghyun leaned against the wall. "She's so cool..." he dreamily said as he slowly went down.

"Looks like our hyung made the first move." I smirked.

"Funny you should say that. A while ago Minho said he was gonna ask out Heeyoung." Key calmly said.Once again, I shaked him back and forth.  A while Heeyoung came up to us.

"MINHO ASKED ME OUT!" she squealed and spazzed her way out.

"Well. Some people ask out others when the time is right." Key teased, and gave me a death stare. I just sighed. My hands were already too tired from shaking people.

*Rin's POV*

The business party last night wqas almost a success. I had fully impressed Minhyun's parents with my intelligence charm. Even his parents' friends were a bit jealous of what they call a "perfect, limited edition personality.

However, I didn't have such a great time with his group of friends who everyone calls NU'EST. Basically for them, I was their maid and was forced to do whatever they ordered. Talk about a crappy night.

That girl-I mean, guy Ren got/looked really pissed when I asked Minhyun why there was only one girl. He looked like her got over it soon, though:

tumblr_mcxk9eUsdL1rwzcj7.gif

My mood brightened when I logged onto facebook and saw new messages from Heeyoung and Sooyeon. Apparently Minho and Jonghyun asked them out.

I started to type:

Congrats! Don't screw it up or act stupid! :)

Honestly, I was happy for them. They might actually go out with their crushes. Then everybody could be happy. Well, almost everbody.

*Sooyeon's POV*

*Time Skip: 6:55*

In less than an hour Kim Jonghyun would be knocking at my door, ready to take me to dinner. I just wanted tonight to be perfect. Should things be awkward or not? I mean, we've been friends since we were both 10 years old. I've almost known him for half of my life.

Ding!

The doorbell rang, and I quickly dashed downstairs.

"Hi!" I greeted Jonghyun after I openeed the door.

"Hi. Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a sec." I said as I locked the door.

"I hope you don't mind walking 2 blocks. I couldn't find parking." he stated.

"That's alright, I don't mind." I answered and we started walking. It was pretty awkward the first few seconds, so he started a conversation.

"So...how's life?" he awkwardly asked.

"Um...good, I guess." I replied. Here I was, walking in the streets of Seoul, talking to Jonghyun about life. Good thing our little chat took up some time. We finally arrived to his vehicle and he opened the door for me. I sat in the passenger deat and buckled my seatbelt.

Along the way, we started talking about anime and kpop all over again. I still can't believe that in Sword Art Online Kirito and Asuna got virtually married and now they have a girl, Yui. At last we arrived at  our destination, an outdoor restaurant. Yes, an outdoor one:

outdoor-dining-4-big.jpg

"Reservation for two under Kim Jonghyun." he said to the waitor. Just then, I saw a familiar figure. Actually, two familiar figures.

"Jonghyun?"

"Minho?"

"Heeyoung?"

"SOOYEON?!" Heeyoung choked on her spit, so I had to repeatedly slap her back gently.