The End

The Chaser

***

Rin and TaeMAN Taemin started a dating relationship after running off to Tokyo together, since Seoul was obviously too ing obvious. They dated through college and got married immediately after graduating high school. Like, literally, a week later, they got married. Mr Matsumoto and the Lee family strongly approved of their relationship, while Mrs Matsumoto took a bit of time to adjust. Nine months after their wedding, (lol guise) two healthy fraternal twins were born: Lee Taejin and Lee Hyo Rin. Rin and Taemin (lol author-nims never mentioned this but their shipping name is RinTae or TaeRin whatever you guise want) were extremely grateful for their kids. Sooyeon and Jonghyun (SooHyun) are Hyo Rin's godparents while Minho and Heeyoung (MinYoung) are Taejin's godparents. Rin and Taemin were very inexperienced parents at first, but they eventually handled everything. The Lee family currently resides in Seoul.

Sooyeon and Jonghyun dated through high school and got engaged right after graduation. They got married and nine months later (lol), a healthy baby boy was born: Kim Daehyun. Since she loved Jonghyun's angelic voice when he sang, she wanted to give their son a name that reminds them of a seriously talented main vocalist. So they named him after Daehyun of B.A.P. A year later, they had another child, a girl this time. Her name was Kim Soo Mi. The Kim family currently resides in Seoul.

Minho and Heeyoung dated through college and got engaged two years after graduating. Their wedding was one of the most memberable ones, as everyone from the NIS agency came. Minho and Heeyoung decided that their future kids would be agents there if they took after Heeyoung's intelligence and badass spy skills. Anyway, nine months (lol again srsly guise), after their wedding, a healthy baby boy by the name of Choi Jae Hyo. About a year later, they had a girl, Choi Minyoung, after their couple name. Aww aint dat some cute . The Choi family currently resides in Seoul.

Onew started meeting up with Junie more. Their families approved of their relationship and the two soon got married. After graduating, of course. They have two beautiful kids.

Same with Key and Subin, except author-nim is lazy to write that again. 

THE END


Guise, it was an honr writing this fic for all the readers out there! Keep supporting, and uh..don't keep calm BECAUSE OF ALL THESE COMEBACKS XD

~K-PopFangurl22~

lalala bored as spazzing bout new anime coming out so many animes new so little time and so little water in me to cry on deaths - that is all XD

oh and thank u people for subscribing (even if it wasnt alot DX) but thank u all *throws confetti*

~VIPShawol331~