Going Back to America

The Chaser

*At Night*

*Taemin's POV*

We were starting our plan to go back to America. We figured that since it was night, our parents would never have the chance to stop us. They had no idea we were going to America. They thought all five of us were going to different countries, and that Minho and Jonghyun took Heeyoung and Sooyeon with them. We completely convinced them that Onew was going to Thailand, Jonghyun was going to Japan with Sooyeon, Key was going to England, Minho was also going to England with Heeyoung, and that I was going to Switzerland. Key volunteered to take us all to the airport in his car. We decided to pick up Heeyoung last because it would be a little difficult. Her dad was so strict while her mom was calm, very unlike him. However, her dad had more control over the family so her mom had no choice but to bit her lip and stay quiet.

About a half hour later, we already picked up everyone except Heeyoung. Key drove us to her house. Minho got out of the car and looked around at the grass. He bent down and picked up a stone. Then he threw it at her window.

"That guy can be so old school," Sooyeon sighed.

"I think it's cute!" Key gushed, smiling.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

In a few seconds Heeyoung was looking outside her window and down on us. She smiled and opened the window. She began to make her way out until someone interrupted her.

*Normal POV*

Heeyoung smiled down at the rest of them. Ever so quietly, she opened the window and already had one leg outside within a few seconds.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Kim?"

she thought. A security guard was standing in front of her.

"Miss Kim, I'll have to ask you to come back inside."

She put her leg back inside and slowly walked over to him. In a split second, he was on the floor. Heeyoung had her arm under his neck and sat on his stomach.

"How about no?"

For both of them, everything went by fast. At first, Heeyoung was just having a fistfight with the guard, But got down when five more guards came. She was losing her energy and couldn't go on for much more, and she was perfectly aware of that. Suddenly she felt around in her pocket. She pulled out...a necklace?

Heeyoung quickly opened the locket and pushed the small button in the middle. She then put it closer to her lips. "I need backup!" she whispered. She then put it back in her pocket as fast as when she took it out.

In two minutes, about three cars pulled up on the street, double parking.

Wait, that driver looked like...

"LEETEUK HYUNG! WHAT DAFUQ ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AND WHY IS HEEYOUNG TAKING SO LONG?!?" Onew screamed. 

Leeteuk ignored him and walked right past him, along with 12 other guys who were dressed in black suits. (Big hint, guise). They quickly ran inside. 

*Ten Minutes Later*

*Taemin's POV*

"Mind telling us how you know hyung and all these other people and never told us and WHY you took so long?" Onew asked, tapping his foot on the ground. Minho took Heeyoung's luggage and put it in the back of the car.

"Long story that I'll explain later. Anyways, SHINee, unnie, meet Super Junior. They're...a spy team down at the agency." Heeyoung said, looking down.

"Wait, that means..." Key started.

"MY BABY IS A SPY AND SHE NEVER TOLD US!" Key yelled, hugging her. 

"Y U NO TELL US?!" Sooyeon cried, dramatically doing a fake Hollywood movie crying scene.

"I was told to keep it a secret. I'm sorry. I'll explain on the way. We're already late." Heeyoung said. She turned to Super Junior. "Thanks, oppas." she thanked them and bowed. In a few seconds, they were already gone.

Heeyoung was the first to get into the car. She looked at the rest of us impatiently through the car window. "Come on, we're late." she said. We just stood there white-faced and a shocked expression on her face. Who knew Heeyoung could be so badass!

Along the way, Heeyoung told us that as a child, her mind and IQ was more advanced than the average child. Way too advanced. She was given special attention and was immediately taken to state officials. After a few years of training, she was qualified enough to become a part time National Intelligence Service (NIS) agent. 

"At day I'm a cute high schooler and by night, I'm a badass NIS agent." she joked with us, trying to lift the mood.

"SO DOES THAT MEAN YOU WORKED WITH GUNS?!" Sooyeon asked.

"At times, yes."

"OMFG."

"RIGHT!" all of us chorused, except for Sooyeon.

In a few minutes, we were already at the airport. It was a bit complicated getting through security and airport check stuff because it took so long, but we managed to make it in time for our flight.

*Inside Plane*

"Hey, remember the time we went to go see Big Bang?" Sooyeon asked us.

Heeyoung nodded. "And when we got the VIP passes?" she asked. Coincidence, because Big Bang's fanclub was VIP.

"We even got to meet them!" Sooyeon squealed.

"And Daesung told you that you were pretty." Jonghyun mumbled. 

"And they said unnie and I should be ulzzang models!" Heeyoung added.

"This'll be an awesome story to tell our kids." Sooyeon giggled.

"Yeah, the story of how umma met the guy who almost stole her away from me." Jonghyun sighed.

"You're STILL not over that? Damn, it was just three hours! Three hours we were with Big Bang!" Sooyeon puffed out her cheeks.

"I still can't believe that you're still mad at Kang Daesung of Big Bang." Key shook his head, a disapproving look on his face.

"It's possible!"

"Jonghyun, that was in January!" I piped up. "And its June now!"

"Get your together, Jonghyun."

"Yeah!"

"Jonghyun, shut up and stop complaining about it or else I will murder your ."

Jonghyun sulked lower in his seat and put in his headphones as we started ranting.

*Few Hours Later*

"Guys, wake up. We're here." I whispered to them. It must have been too quiet, because only Key woke up. 

I was about to whisper again bu then Key held up his hand. "I got this." he said. He turned to the rest of them.

"WAKE YOUR ASSES UP! WE'RE HERE!" he practically yelled as he got his carry-on bag.

"Thank you umma. :3"

"Yah, I was having an awesome dream!" Sooyeon pouted.

"With Daesung?" Jonghyun asked, rolling his eyes.

"I can't imagine Daesung being in a romantic relationship with me, but I can imagine you." Sooyeon smiled. Jonghyun hugged her and smiled. Then he kissed her forehead.

"Yah, now's not the time for being lovey dovey! Now let's go!" Heeyoung whined.

"B.A.P! LEGGO!" Sooyeon laughed. (A/N: in the beginnning of No Mercy Zelo actually says that XD).

We got out of the plane and got our luggage, which took up most of the time. It took a bit time to get a taxi that was available because it was 8 at night in Los Angeles when we arrived. Luckily we got one just in time. One of the taxis were practically a van, so we all fit and our stuff did too. Then we realized we didn't have a place to stay. Leeteuk was still in South Korea, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't trust us as much to let us stay there alone. Rin's mansion definately wasn't an option. 

Onew was a step ahead of us, which was surprising. "I got this, I got this. I already booked the suites. Have you guys forgotten that my father's side of the family owns a worldwide hotel chain?" he smirked.

"For once, Onew actually remembers something." Minho widened his eyes.

"AND IT MAKES SENSE!" we all chorused.

"Jinx!"

"You owe me a soda!"

"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!" 

Onew sighed as the van drove on. About a half hour later, we arrived at a large fancy looking hotel.

"Your parents own this?" Heeyoung asked.

"Yep." Onew proudly said, smiling. Key paid the driver and then we were out. All of us went inside and Onew was checking in for us with Sooyeon, Heeyoung and Key who also went to help with his English.

A short while later, Onew had four keys in his hand. "Well, one of us is gonna have to stay alone."

Sooyeon quickly grabbed Heeyoung's arm. "Roomie!"

"Okay, the girls go in one room. Here you go," Onew said, giving Sooyeon a small key, "and JongKey Jonghyun and key, and 2min Taemin and Minho." he finished, handing Minho and Jonghyun a key.

"Looks like you're flying solo, oppa." Heeyoung giggled, causing Onew to smile weakly.

"Forever alone, as always..."

A/N: Hi guys~ sorry this took so much time to post DX I just got lazy...

Now will you guys please subscribe to my new Zelo fic kay thanks bye

~K-PopFangurl22~

I'm too sleepy to think so subscribe and let me sleep and watch anime

~VIPShawol331~