Onew, How Did You Meet That Guy...?

The Chaser

*Taemin's Pov*

All was peaceful in Rin's mansion. We were all sleeping soundly, probably on the floor and the couch. All I remembered was Onew, Junie, Key and Subin leaving us after we left the buffet and us all getting a sugar rush. Sooyeon and Heeyoung were screaming HIGH HIGH IM SO HIGH and we were all laughing and having a great time.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! I LEFT YOU IN CHARGE FOR ONE NIGHT AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?! AISH, LOOK AT ALL OF THESE SODA CANS! WHERE DID YOU GUYS GET THESE SUGAR STICKS?! WHY IS MY LITTLE TAEMINNIE PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR WITH HALF HIS BODY ON TOP ON RIN?!" Key shouted, getting into umma mode as he walked through the front door with Onew.

I quickly looked down. It was true. I had my head on Rin's shoulder, my arm right under her neck, and my leg was on top of hers. But it could have been worse. Sooyeon was exactly on top of Jonghyun laying down, her head on his chest but it was an awkward position. I observed them for a bit with a weird look on my face but after a while Sooyeon rolled off him and went on the floor. Heeyoung and Minho looked the most normal. He had his arm around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. They laid down next to each other on the couch. They looked really cute.

"Umma...Shush...You're gonna wake up the others..." I whispered.

Key looked in my direction and gasped. "MY LITTLE TAEMINNIE! ARE YOU OKAY DOES YOUR STOMACH HURT OMG ONEW PASS ME THE PEPTO!" 

I sighed. "I'm fine, umma. Really, I am."

Nevertheless, despite my protests, in the end, I still ended up taking medicine brought to my mouth from Key's spoon. Which had a baby tiger on the end. It looked like one of those spoons that little kids used. Don't ask me why he still has it.

Key and Onew began to clean up everything. Sooyeon and Jonghyun were on the floor, Heeyoung and Minho were on the couch, and Rin was on the floor. I picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs, looking for a room that might be hers. I think I found it. The room had bright colors, so it had to be Rin's. I stopped a moment and looked at her face while smiling. She looked cute when she was sleeping. I laid her down on the bed and brought my hand up. I caressed her cheek with my finger. I sighed. That's the only time I'll probably get to touching her like this. Somehow, it felt wrong to me. I mean, we weren't together as a couple and I was all touching her in her sleep. I'm a pedo oppa -_-

"Ah...You look so cute, Rin." I whispered as I walked out of the room.

"Thank you."

OKAY TAEMIN ACT NORMAL but I can't Rin just heard me ACT NORMAL DAMMIT omg what's your problem  ACT NORMAL I WILL CUT YOU okay sheesh O.O

I turned and looked at her, smiling nervously. "Hehe, you heard me?" I asked while I scratched the back of my head.

"Yesh." Rin replied as she giggled.

"Um...okay..." I muttered.

"You really think I'm cute when I sleep?" she asked.

"Maybe. Um, no, I mean...Like...HONEY SENPAI CUTE! :D" I blurted out. Really? Honey senpai? Go figure -_- "I gotta go wake up the others." I said, jerking my thumb toward the door. Rin nodded in approval and I got the hell outta there.

I went to the living room but everyone else already woke up and were sitting on the floor or on the couch. Sooyeon was still asleep though. There's nothing worse than a Sooyeon who didn't get her full hours of sleep.

"Kim Jonghyun, I'm ashamed of you! How could you let this happen?" Key was whisper yelling, being careful not to wake up Sooyeon. I remember the last time someone woke her up. Onew had to wear a cast for two weeks after that.

*Five Hours Later*

"Aish, I'm so bored!" Jonghyun said in frustration as he threw his set of cards on the table.

"HA! I KNEW YOU HAD THAT 8! I WIN, I WIN~!" I shouted, and did a little victory dance.

"Bored, you say?" Onew asked, an evil grin on his face.

"Hyung..." I started.

"How about...if we get wasted tonight, BISHES! :D" he said.

"WASTED? IF THEY ALL GOT THIS BAD WITH SUGAR IMAGINE WITH ALCOHOL AISH ONEW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Key shouted.

"Umma, we weren't that bad. Besides, most of us are 18 already." I said, defending them mostly because I wanted to get wasted.

"Fine, maybe this time..." he started.

"YAY! I'll call Leeteuk hyung!" Onew happily squealed ad he oranced around the room looking for his phone.

"Leeteuk hyung?" I asked, not knowing who he was.

"He's this guy I know, really close to me. We're practically brothers; he's known me since I was a baby." Onew informed us as he smiled, I guess remembering old memories.

He fiddled around with his phone and pressed it to his ear. "Leeteuk hyung! Its Onew! We sorta need a...few drinks. Yeah, a 12 pack should be good. Thanks! So we'll meet there in an hour, kay? Arraso! Bye!" Onew said and hung up.

He turned to face us. "We have to meet Leeteuk hyung at his house. Rin, can you take us there?" Onew asked, a hopeful look on his face.

"Fine. I can't believe I'm getting wasted." Rin plainly said and slumped down on the couch.

"At least you're getting wasted with us!" Sooyeon and Heeyoung squealed and hugged her tightly. She smiled a bit at her best friend's attempts to make her feel better. Rin was such a good girl, and I had a feeling she felt like we were forcing her. I felt a little bad.

"So how does Leeteuk-ssi get you drinks?" Heeyoung asked.

"Simple. He's older than me. He's already older than 21." Onew simply responded.

"Is he the same guy that got you drinks after you got wasted after we left that business party?" Jonghyun asked.

"How did you know?" Onew asked.

"Derp. People obviously wouldn't sell alcohol to a minor." Sooyeon clicked her tongue and flicked his forehead. He flinched a bit.

"He doesn't seem very responsible." Minho said after clearing his throat.

"Other than supplying me, he's a great guy. I promise." Onew responded, defending his hyung.

"Onew...you drink?" Key asked.

"Only that time, I swear!" he almost screamed.

"While we're on confessions...I have one." Minho said, standing up. He gestured Heeyoung to come next to him. When she did, he put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Guys...Heeyoung and I are going out." he said.

"OMFG I KNUR IT I JUST KNUR IT OMFG AJKFSSKDJDOSHIDBB~~~!!!!!!!!!!" Key and Sooyeon spazzed. What, was Minho and Heeyoung their secret OTP or something? O.o

"Dongsaeng, I'm so happy for you! Come give your Unnie a hug!" Sooyeon demanded. Heeyoung went over to them and squeezed them to death.

"Congrats, dongsaeng." was all Rin said with a smile.

"Gomawo, unnie." she thanked her. The rest of us cheered for them. After all, they were a really cute couple.

*1 Hour Later *

Rin''s car pulled up in front of a large fancy looking house. "Is this where he lives?" I asked, earning an eager nod from Onew. He ran out of the car and ran into a tree. Again. He knocked on the door as we got out.

"Hyung!" Onew practically squealed and hugged him.

"Onew!" he said and hugged him back.

Onew gestured towards us. "Hyung, these are my friends I was telling you about."

He looked at us with a smile. He had dimples. "Annyeonghaesayo, Park Jung Soo imnida, but please call me Leeteuk!" he introduced himself and bowed. All of us also introduced ourselves.

"Onew? You didn't tell me you had such lovely looking lady friends." Leeteuk complimented Sooyeon, Heeyoung and Rin. He kissed each of their hands like a gentleman. Rin smiled politely, Heeyoung blushed (I saw Minho give a death glare from the corner of my eye) and Sooyeon smiled with a derp face and said, "Oh, stop it, you." 

"Come in!" Leeteuk invited us inside and opened the door wider. "Sit anywhere you'd like." he said. We all sat somewhere on his couch while he sat on a black leather recliner.

"So, is this your first time...drinking?" he asked us, avoiding our looks.

Key answered for us. "Yes, except Onew."

"YAH!" Onew screamed.

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. "No problem. So will a 12 pack be alright for you guys? After all, there are 8 of you, and I'm sure Onew will take more than one bottle. Don't worry, I won't rat you guys out. This will be our little secret." he winked.

"Thank you so much, Leeteuk-ssi." Heeyoung thanked him.

"You're welcome, no problem. Ah, call me oppa, Heeyoung-ssi." he answered.

"Neh, oppa. Call me dongsaeng." Heeyoung smiled.

Leeteuk smiled at her and excused himself for a bit. He went into another room and come back with a medium sized cardboard box that contained soju, I guess.

"Here's the drinks, but be very careful with this. Don't let anybody see you with it, arraso?" he said.

"Neh, gomawo." we thanked him.

*Six Hours Later*

Rin's POV

Key jumped to his feet and raised his arms. "I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE, WOAH~" he sang and started walking around.

"AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD! YEAH!" Jonghyun continued.

Heeyoung stood up taking a sip from her bottle of soju. "Unnies, I feel like I could conquer the world ~!" she screamed and Sooyeon stood up, nodding.

I had a very high tolerance for alcohol, so it would take a while for me to get drunk. If I wanted to, I would have to drink about 10 large bottles of soju nonstop. Which I didn't, I just drank only one bottle of soju. Ah, soju soju soju~

I left them alone for a while and went outside to get a bit of fresh air. I just prayed they didn't do any damage to any furniture.

I stood in front of the steps and sighed. Sometimes I felt like I was a babysitter instead of a best friend.

"Rin~ Come how you're not inside getting fun and having wasted?" a voice asked me. Even though his words were slurred, I could understand who he was. (A/N: Taemin is obviously so ing drunk he meant how come you're not inside having fun and getting wasted?)

Taemin.

"Yah, Taemin, you're drunk, but at least talk properly." I laughed. He laughed also but fell on the grass, causing me to erupt in even more laughter. When I saw he wasn't moving, I got a bit worried.

I went to his side and sat on my knees. "Taemin...are you still alive?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Taemin?" I asked again. Still no movement. "TAEMIN!" I screamed, shaking him.

He opened his eyes slightly and smirked evilly. "I was sleeping. Y U WAKE ME UP?!" he pouted. Then he did the unexpected.

He rested his arms on my shoulders and brought my face closer to his. Our lips were a rough estimate of 5 inches apart and I could feel his breath on my face. He smelled like alcohol =_= 

He was about to bring my face closer but I stopped him. I immediately pulled away but in the process he held onto me tighter. Wow, he got kinda stronger O_O

"Taemin...let me go..." I mumbled and pushed away harder, almost punching his face. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't kiss him. One, he smelled awful with alcohol. Two, I was engaged to Minhyun and it felt wrong, even though I didn't have any feelings for him.

"I...have to go." I said and ran into the house for my dear life.

A/N:

LOL this chapter was fun. So here we have a cameo with Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk! Of course, he's not famous. Yeah...well VIPShawol331 unnie is going to do the next chapter by herself! Yay :3 *claps*

Oh and I'm not sick anymore XD

~K-PopFangurl22~

HIYA MY PEOPLE XD ANYWAY UHH I GOT NOTHING *epic close up* SUBSCRIBE NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T OR I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU 

ok bye :D

~VIPShawol331~