Random Stuff and Confessions

The Chaser

*Next Day*

*Taemin's POV*

Here I go. I swear, Minho has to owe me big time for this...

Walking up to Heeyoung, I cleared up my throat. "Hi, Heeyoung." I greeted her.

She smiled. "Hi, oppa."

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Fine." 

"So...what kind of person is your ideal type?"

She thought it over. "Hm, a guy with charisma."

Check.

"Sort of athletic."

Check.

"Competitive."

Check.

"Serious."

Check.

" And hot."

Check, wow that was weird O_o 

She totally loves Minho! "OK, thanks! Bye!" I said and waved. 

*Onew's POV*

Jonghyun owes me for this...I walked up to Sooyeon. "Heeey~!" I greeted her with a small wave.

She smiled back. "Hi, oppa."

"I hope you wouldn't mind telling me, but what type of person do you like?"

She tilted her head a bit. "Hm, a guy with a great smile."

Check.

"A guy who everyone loves."

Sort of check.

"And I guy I've known and trust for a long time."

She freaking loves Jonghyun. Both of them met in the 4th grade, and its senior year.

"OK, thanks!" I said and awkwardly walked away.

I made a turn at the end of the hallway to be pulled into a hug by Jonghyun. "Thank you so much!" he thanked me and ran away. Weird...

*Heeyoung's POV*

I can't believe I'm doing this...

"Hey, Jonghyun."

"Hi."

"I know this is sudden, but what is your ideal type?"

He looked down, avoiding my face. Hell no, I don't like him.

"A smart girl."

Check.

"A beautiful girl."

Check.

"And a girl who will treat me good and use aegyo on me."

Check! Sooyeon never had a boyfriend before, but I can tell she would treat him right if she had one. She even acts like a sister to me.

"OK, thanks." I thanked him and bowed. Then I ran the hell out of there.

*Sooyeon's POV*

Here I go.

"Minho! Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure. What about, Sooyeon?"

"What's your ideal type of girl?"

He looked concentrated, and I could tell his thoughts did not want to be disturbed.

"An adorable girl."

Check.

"A hilarious and clumsy girl."

Check.

"One that comforts me when I need it."

Check. She totally made me feel better when I got my first F on a test in algebra last year.

"Smart."

She always makes the top 5 in the class.

"And one who makes me feel special."

OK...She makes me and Rin feel important, I guess. So...he loves her!

"And can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Sure."

"You gotta promise not to tell."

"I promise."

"You sure?"

"Sure."

"OK. Heeyoung likes you and BYE!" I mumbled and ran as fast as I could in my flats.

*Taemin's POV*

"I asked her, and it perfectly matches you!" I happily told Minho. "What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know..." he zoned out.

"TAEMIN!" I swear, I felt a vibration on the floor when I heard Key yell.

"What?"

"THE FREAKING PARTY IS TODAY!"

Oh, shieeeeeeet. I forgot. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

"We gotta go home fast."

*Time Skip: In front of Rin's house where her father still lives in*

"Here we go. Ready, guys?" I asked as I touched the handle of the front door.

"Wait, what's the plan again?" Jonghyun asked.

"Onew is gonna get one of Rin's cousins to tell him where she is, and then we're out." I repeated and opened the door before another word could be said. I looked around for girls Rin's age, and finally found one.

"Onew! Go do your charm on that girl there!" Key ordered and gave him a little shove.

"Why meeeee?" Onew complained and slouched.

"Because Minho, Jonghyun and I have crushes. And you're the good looking one." I explained.

"But still! Why can't Key do it?" he asked.

Key made a face:

tumblr_mcbbrs3I6H1rwzcj7.gif

"Hello! I'm the feminine dive here!" he said, and clicked his tongue.

"Fine! Wish me luck." he said before taking a deep breath. He walked up to a girl and started talking to her. Suddenly, a group of Rin's female cousins surrounded him, and pulled him into the nearest closet.

"Well, he's having fun." Jonghyun said, emphasizing on the word fun.

*Almost An Hour Later*

Onew ran up to us. "Guys, we gotta go now. I don't think we're welcomed at Rin's house anymore." he said and ran to the front door. He opened it and ran out.

"What did you do?" I asked him."IT'S YOUR FAULT, TAEMIN! Because of you, I had to play 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN with 7 OF RIN'S COUSINS! ARE YOU PROUD YOU MADE ME DO THAT?! HUH?!?!? HUH?!?!?!?"

By this point, he was all up in my face, ready to punch me. "Then what happened?" I asked softly.

"I spent 49 minutes in that closet. I have lipstick stains all over me AND one of them tried to get some with me. So then I accidentaly punched her face." he explained.

"What about Rin?" I asked.

He turned silent, and stared at the floor. "She's living in America, dude."

I felt my heart sink while I grabbed him by his shoulders, pulling him back and forth. "Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!" I cried as the watergates let loose."

I'm really sorry, Taemin-ah. We tried."

"I'm not giving up so easily." I mumbled.

"WHAT?! You're going across the world just to visit a girl?" Key asked.

"Of course I would! Especially if it's for Rin!" I almost shouted.

"HOW are you going to find her when there's 50 states in America?" Minho asked.

"Oh yeah! Did I mention they gave me her address ?" Onew said as he waved a small piece of paper in the air.

I smacked him in the head.

"You should of told us that first you idiot!" I grabbed his shoulders shaking him back and forth.

After 3 minutes of shaking him I cleared my throat and then told the boys with a determined look and a big grin on my face.

"Boys I'm heading to America!" I said pumping a fist in the air.