Confessions

The Chaser

*Taemin's POV*
Minhyun wasn't home; he was at work. Rin told us he was always working and never had personal time with her. They're getting married after she graduates and he doesn't even want to get to know her.
The next day started out alright. All the girls and Key were cooking breakfast while the rest of the guys already woke up and were waiting patiently at the table for the food to be served. I sat down with him and we began to talk about random stuff. Mostly we were silent. We also overheard the conversation the girls and Key had. Heeyoung loved having Key as her cousin. It gave her an extra reason to call him oppa. It also gave Key another reason to act in umma mode all the time. He was basically her second mom now. A while later we all finally ate Rin's cooking. It was pretty good, and it tasted delicious. On the other hand, Sooyeon and Heeyoung's cooking...not so much. I think Jonghyun and Minho only ate their really crispy bacon so their feelings won't get hurt. They're very sensitive when it comes to that. Key's cooking was also great.
After we finished eating everybody except Rin went to mansion two. Oh yeah, Rin had two mansions. Which were paid for by Minhyun. Mansion one was where mainly everything happened, where Rin and Minhyun lived and stuff. We had to stay in mansion two, where the guests stayed. Each of us had our own rooms which we treated like our own at home, except we tried to keep it as neat as possible. 
I stayed for a while in my guest room sitting on the bed. I thought about the posibilities Rin never told us early, and we had to find out ourselves. About 15 minutes later I walked over to mansion 1, which was right next door confidently. I was going to tell her, even though it was prolly inappropriate but I didn't care. I knocked on the door. "Rin? It's Tae." I said, remembering the nickname she made for me. Sometimes she would call me oppa, other times she would call me Tae, but mostly she called me by Taemin.
"Oh, Tae! Come in." Rin answered and I opened the door.
I walked over to her and smiled. "Hi." I greeted her as we hugged.
"Hi." she smiled back.
"So..." I started, scratching the back of my head. Here goes. I'm really gonna say this. YOLO.
"Rin, I need to tell you something." I said.
*Rin's POV*
"You just told me something." I trolled, smirking.
"Rin, I'm serious." Taemin said with a straight face.
I nodded and got into serious mode.
He cleared his throat."Rin, I...I love you." he slowly said.
I looked at him."T-Taemin..." I answered.
"I've loved you ever since I first laid my eyes on you. I've loved you ever since Sooyeon yelled at me for taking the spot under the tree you guys loved." he said in a determined voice.
I was speechless. "I...thought you liked noonas." I said and mentally facepalmed myself.
"I only said that so nobody would know." he answered.
"Taemin...I love you too." I smiled. He smiled at me but suddenly pulled me closer to him by my waist. Our lips were five inches apart. Taemin closed his eyes and took me by surprise.
He kissed me.
And it was my first kiss ever. And it was with Lee Taemin. By this point, all I thought was ' YOU MINHYUN! I'M KISSING TAEMIN!' and I honestly couldn't give a flying right about now. But then, I felt really bad. 
I pulled away. "Taemin, I-" I started.
"Rin, I'm sorry. I didn't know what got into me." he apologized.
"That's alright." I said.
"But Rin...I really do love you." Taemin whispered.
"I..." I began, suddenly at a loss of words.
"I love you, Rin Matsumoto, can't you just accept it?" he hopelessly asked, his voice cracking. Oh no, was he going to cry? Nobody liked it when Taemin cried, nobody. Even if you were currently the happiest person on earth, you would want to cry too when you saw Taemin cry. I saw this about five or more times since we met, and all those times I cried with him.
I held back tears. "N-Nothing can be done now."
"Rin..." Taemin said.
"I'm sorry...so sorry...please, it would just..be better if you left me alone now." I said.
I dared to look him in the eye. He nodded slowly, a tear running down his cheek. His eyes were red and he was already sniffling. He opened the door and even more slowly, walked out. I looked outside the window and saw his face in his hands. From inside I could hear him crying loudly. I leaned against the wall and slowly dragged myself down. I put my face in my hands and cried as quietly as possible.

*Hours Later*

Apparently my crying session turned out to be a few hours long. Long enough to last when Minhyun came back. He asked me what happened and I said the only thought I could think of at the moment; I had excessive cramps from my period that just started. Obviously I was lying. Thank goodness they came a few days after it ended for REAL. I gathered up all my courage the next day and went to mansion 2. 
Sooyeon opened the door. "Unnie! Taemin told us what happened, and-" she started.
"Get the others and bring them in the living room." I demanded in a harsh tone. When I talked like this, everybody knew was going down. Sooyeon nodded and went to call the others.
*Ten Minutes Later*
In the living room all of us were sitting either on a couch, a chair, a leather recliner, or the floor. 
"Guys, um, I think..." I started. I cleared my throat. "Considering the recent events with Minhyun and Taemin, and with the proposal party coming, I think you guys should prepare to go back to Seoul." I said.
Heeyoung's eyes widened. "Bwoh?! Unnie, we want to go to the proposal party!" 
"Yeah!" Onew added.
"I'm sorry guys, I really am, its just that..." I said, trying not to tear up. "I'm really sorry. It would be great if you would leave by tonight." I said, avoiding eye contact.
Key nodded. "I'll book the nearest flight."
"What the , Key! You're not even fighting to stay here?" Taemin suddenly burst out.
"I'm sorry, Taeminnie. Rin is having a hard time. Maybe we should go." Key quietly said.
"I'm just...I'm just really sorry, guys." I said, already crying. Before anybody could comfort me, I was out the door and went running down the sidewalk. I went into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I rested at the nearby store. I began to text Junie and Subin. I asked them if we could please meet, and they agreed. I wanted to take Sooyeon and Heeyoung, but they would just load questions on me.

A/N: Um...I like food :3 and here's an update! Come on, you guys knew they would have to say that some time!

Anyways, next three to five chapters... gon get good

~KPopFangurl22~

I don't know what to put XD

~VIPShawol331~