Explanations and CONTEST! :D (author's note)

The Chaser

"Let's all go inside." I squeaked out as everyone squeezed the life out if me. It was the only thing I could say at the moment, the only words that fought to come out of my mouth. Everybody nodded and followed me inside.

"Omo, this is such a nice place Unnie." Sooyeon said in amazement as she looked around.

"Thanks, Dongsaeng." I thanked her as I led them into the living room. "Guys, have a seat. I don't really care where." I carelessly said as I took a spot on the white couch. Heeyoung and Sooyeon sat on either sides while Taemin sat on the floor in front if me. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"How did you guys get here?" I asked.

"Plane, duh." Sooyeon said and flicked my forehead. I lightly slapped her cheek and we had a minor hand fight involving only our hands. It stopped when Taemin got up and held my hands. He set them down on my lap gently. At first I pouted but then I blushed. It had been a long time since I felt Taemin's soft skin against mine.

Heeyoung got up. "Unnie,where's the bathroom?"

"Upstairs, third door in the left." I said and she nodded.

"How did you guys find me?" I asked.

"We have connections because we're MAGICAL :D" Sooyeon made up as she brought up her hands, wiggling her fingers.

"Yeah!" the others agreed, nodding eagerly.

I turned to face the only person in the room I knew that could be serious. "Minho? Spill. Now." I demanded and put a serious look on my face.

"Onew hyung got your address from your cousin, who tried to 'get some' with him, if you know what I mean. So he accidentally punched her nose. We're not welcomed at your house anymore." Minho explained so casually.

"Oh, he must have hit Kum Ji! Yeah, she's the most erted out if all my cousins." I responded and Onew quickly nodded. "So you guys all went together?" I asked.

"Yeah." Taemin responded.

"How dafuq did you guys convince Heeyoung's parents though? They're strict as hell." I said.

"It was kinda easy, actually. Heeyoung is, and I never told you this, she-" Key started

"I'm back! Unnie, can you take us somewhere to eat? I'm hungry." Heeyoung asked, her puppy eyes taking effect. From the corner of my eye, I saw Minho's lips curve into a half smile.

"Let's go. I know a great Japanese and Korean buffet around here." I smiled. Everyone jumped to their feet. Taemin followed closely behind me and after a wile he walked next to me. I opened the door and led them to Minhyun's car. He wouldn't mind...I think.

A\N:

Hey guys! Did you enjoy the chapter? Okay, here's the contest we were talking about

SO READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT AND THIS DETERMINES THE NEXT CHAPTER

Alright :D

So you guys know what Key said that we put in bold? Like, the dark letters? YOU GUISE have to finish what he said! Like, what he was going to say about Heeyoung. What she is. SO you guys, if you wanna enter (you don't have to) PM VIPShawol331 or K-PopFangurl22 with your answer! Winner gets their own character and a cameo :D prolly in the next chapter. If you get it right, we'll PM you the application form for your character :)

*Contest ends Saturday January 5 at noon, easter American time XD*

Here's the best part: YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHOOSE WHETHER YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO END UP WITH ONEW OR KEY :D

Hwaiting~!! Beautiful subscribers, good luck! We wish you the best! Also, if both of you guys get the same answer unexpectedly, the one to answer earlier of course wins. Happy SHINee games, and MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~VIPShawol331 author-nim and K-PopFangurl22 author-nim~