Plane Tickets

The Chaser

*Taemin's POV*

The hyungs laughed, and they thought what I said was a joke, which clearly wasn't.

"Seriously? With whose money?" Minho chuckled.

"Do you know what kind of people we are? Do you not know that my family owns Lee Industries? Do you not know we go to Seoul International Private High School?!" I said, shaking him by his shoulders.

Everyone shut up, hoping that their shoulders wouldn't get shaken next. 

"I say during winter break, arrasso?" Jonghyun softly asked, earning a small nod rfom everybody.

"I'm coming, Rin!" I yelled, punching the air.

*Rin's POV*

It was finally Friday, and I could stay up late using skype with the girls without any interruptions. As usual, Minhyun was at his desk doing work.

"What about Taemin?" I asked.

Sooyeon bit her lip. "He was asking about you and we had to lie."

"I'm a terrible liar, unnie. I think he saw me through my lie." Heeyoung sighed.

"That doesn't matter now. Anything happen between you guys and Jonghyun and Minho?" I asked.

"Not really." Sooyeon reported, and sighed.

"Guys, you've all gotta do something. Sooyeon, you've had a crush on Jonghyun since the 5th grade. Heeyoung, you've had a crush on Minho since the 7th grade. Don't you guys think you should do something?" I asked.

"What about you and Taemin?"

"I've had my chance, and I blew it. You guys need to take action now." I said firmly, trying to make my sadness not noticeable. I felt like a big pill was in my mouth, and I couldn't swallow it down. This always happens to me before I cry.

"Sheesh, we still got facebook." Sooyeon sassed and clicked her tongue.

I glanced at the clock. Damn, it was already 4AM. "Guys, can we skype some other time? Over here its 4AM, and I haven't gotten any sleep."

Heeyoung's face softened. "Sure, Unnie. Go to sleep and get some rest, arrasso?"

"Bye unnie!" Sooyeon said and waved with her usual smile. I grinned back at them and closed the window. As I was getting into bed I received a call from my dad.

"Hello?"

"Rinnie! It's dad! The business party was a success, except your cousin Kum Ji got punched in the face by a mystery person. She thought her nose was broken, but it was just a swelling and a bruise. OK, I don't wanna take up too much of your time. Take care, OK honey? Bye!" my dad said fast  and hung up.

"Bye." I said through the dead line. I went into bed, tears in my eyes. "Taemin oppa...saranghae...you will always have my heart..." I whispered into the air and fell asleep.

*Time Skip: November 1st*

Taemin's POV*

"Taemin! Over here!" Key yelled, waving his arm making him noticeable to anyone.

I walked over to him. "Hi, hyung." I greeted him.

"You know how we talked about the plane tickets?" he asked.

"Plane tickets?"

"That night we crashed the business party and then we were going home but then Onew ditched us and got wasted?"

"Oh yeah."

"I bought it!"

"Really?"

"You think I'm lying then look for yourself!" Key held the tickets up in the air waing them like flags.

"Awesome but why are there 7 tickets in your hand hyung?" I asked him looking at each ticket.

Key looked at me with a questionable look. "What, you thought you were going to America yourself?"

His response took me back a little but i replied to him. "Well, yeah that's what i though-"

Key shook his head and put his fist up almost yelling cutting me off. "WRONG! SHINee, Sooyeon, and Heeyoung are coming too. We leave a day after Sooyeon's birthday." 

*Rin's POV*

"Rinnie! Come on! We gotta leave now!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back in a bit of a rude tone, but luckily she didn't notice. Grabbing my hoddie and phones, I dashed down the stairs. Tonight I had to go to one of Minhyun's parents' dinner parties. How I wish my dad was here. My mom had convinced him to put me in this arranged marriage somehow. If he were here I would just get married, get some of his money, and BOOM divorce. But no I was forced to have a happily ever after with him. 

I don't even know why my dad chose to stay in Seoul. One thing I know for sure is that the next time I'll be seeing him, it'll be at the wedding.

The ride to Minhyun's parents' house wasn't very long, and we arrived soon.

"Oh, and here she is! My future daughter in-law!" Minhyun's mother squealed to her friends as she went outside to hug me.

"Hello, Mrs. Hwang." I greeted her and bowed after she let go.

"Ooh, she's so well-mannered."

"So respectful!"

"Why can't my daughter be like that?"

I smiled as I heard her friends compliment me. I feel SPECIAL! :D

As my mother and I entered the house, I knew this was going to be a long night when Minhyun greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek. If we were the only people there, I would've slapped him so hard.

A/N: OOH!!!!!!!!!! DRAMA SOON!!!!!!!! Anyways, let's give a round of applause to VIPShawol331 for doing some of the work in chapter 3 and 4! :D OK, I'll shut up now so VIPShawol331 could say a few words herself.

PEACE! I'm out! xD

~Co-Author K-PopFangurl22~

 

A/N: Thanks  for all the cooperation on the  success of the story. Thanks for K-PopFangurl22 for most of the work.

~VIPShawol331~