Sneaking out...

Go with it [Editing!]

Taemin POV

We were all still at the amusement park. We had gotten on a lot of rides and it was a really fun day. But, I think it was even better for me because of who I was with. Yes, Minho.

I know, it's crazy, but I knew it would happen sooner or later. I knew I would develop feelings for him even though I knew his were fake. I knew I was just digging my own grave. Even knowing all of this at that moment, I still didn't care. I was too happy to care! I will figure out what happens next when that part comes into the problem. But for right now, I just have to enjoy it...

-----

It was now night and we were walking back to our cars. Me and Minho were swinging our hands back and forth. He had his left hand in his pocket, while his right held my left. But, I had a cute little stuffed frog in my right hand.

Minho had won me a stuffed animal even though he won the bet. I thought it was so sweet, and the toy was so cute! It was even cuter what he went through to get it.

-Flashback-

"Ok, guys! Lets get back home, it's getting pretty late!" Key rushed us as we were on our way out the park. Suddenly Minho stopped. "Are you ok Minho?" I asked him confused. He was staring at a game booth with a smirk on his face. He turned to me with excitement. "Hey! Do you still want that toy?" He asked. I shook my head slowly. "No, it's ok Hyung! I don't need it. Besides, nobody ever wins those stupid games." I said, which I soon found out was a mistake!

Minho was now staring at me with a glimpse of competitiveness in his eyes. "Are you saying I can win a 'stupid game'?" He asked me. I didn't say anything, thinking no response would be better. Before I knew it, Minho was dragging me over to the basketball booth.

I sighed as I waited for him to pay. Once he payed, he grabbed a ball and turned to me. "Watch this!" He said, while throwing the ball forward without looking.

I watched to see where it would go, and when I did I snickered. "Um...Minho? I thought the ball was suppoesed to go in the hoop.." I said and pointed. Minho looked over shocked that he didn't make the shot. "Uh..that ball must have been flat.." He said and grabbed another. 

I tugged his shirt, "No~ I'm ok Minho! I don't need the dang toy!" I whined as I tried pulling him away. He resisted and ignored me. 

He tried again, maybe 6 times. All of them being failures! I continued to convince him, but stopped once he got angry. "TAEMIN!" He yelled. I shrunk back in fear. He calmed down and pet my head. "Sorry...it's just..I REALLY wanna win this for you! Let me!" He said calmly. I nodded.

He cracked his neck and grabbed the last ball. "..Fighting^^" I said cutely and he smiled at me.

He swiftly threw the ball and I stood on my toes trying to see if it would go in. It did!!

"Yes~" Minho said in victory, and hugged me. At first I didn't think it was necessary, but I didn't even care xD I hugged back and the man from the booth brang out a cute little frog as the prize.

I pulled away and took the frog into a hug. "Thank you Hyung!" I said. "Hey, it looks just like you!" I continued and put it at the side of his face, comparing the two. "Since it looks like you, I will call it...MinnieMinho!" 

"Since I won it for you, you have to thank me...with a kiss?" Minho said with a cheeky smile. I gave him the 'unimpressed' face. "Ok, I will kiss Minho!" I said.

I leaned closer to Minho's lips, then quickly blocked our connection with MinnieMinho's face and I kissed it. "There! Done!" I teased. Minho pouted then laughed and kissed it too.

-End Of Flashback-

"Taemin?" Key's voice broke me out of my thinking. "Oh! Huh? Yea?" I said. "Say goodbye~ we have to get home!" Key replied while reaching out for my hand. I gave him an embarrassed look. "Key~ I'm not a 12yr old on my first date! Don't act like I'm a little kid..." I said blushing. 

"Ok, ok! Fine! Leave when you wanna leave!" He said. I looked up surprised. "REALLY!?" I asked. He nodded, "yup! But I hope you know when u are ready to leave, I won't be here...and you have no money for the bus...and you know the walk is too long and dangerous from here to our apartment!" He said sarcastically. I frowned and nodded. 

"Bye Hyung~" I said and hugged Minho tightly. He hugged back, "k! See ya' in school! But I am going to call tonight. So pick up." Minho replied sternly. I rolled my eyes and got in the car. 

"See ya' babe!" Jjong said to Key. Key just smiled back and got into the drivers seat.

As key drove off, I kept waving out the window and saying "Annyong!" Toward Minho until I couldn't see him anymore.

"You got it bad~" Key teased. I blushed again. "D-Do not!" I stuttered. "Ha! It's ok Tae! Just be careful, you don't want to get too attached" He said a little more quiet toward the end. "What did you say?" I asked. "Um...nothing!! Lets just get home! I'm tired!" He replied and the rest of the ride was silent.

-------

when we both got home I flopped on the couch. "Ugh! I'm so tired! But today was fun key^^ thanks for talking me into it!" I said to key. He flopped down next to me. "Yea, it was fun! Your welcome..." Key replied, but it sound like he was in pain. 

"Uh...key? Are you sure your alright?" I asked him sitting up. He smiled faintly. "Yah~~ why wouldn't I be? I'm just..Really Really Tired...hehe" He replied. I gave him a look. "Key..are you hiding something? Cuz' if you are..." I started. He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Taemin...that's enough! Four words; Mind Your Own Business! Arasso?" He said like a mother. I groaned then nodded.

He got up, "Ok well I'm gonna get to bed! You should too." He said. I got up and stretched, then went up stairs to get in my pajamas.

I was sitting on my bed, just thinking. I suddenly got a call, but I already knew who it was. I located where the ringing was coming from, and when I did, I leaped halfway across the floor toward my desk. I almost had the cell phone but then I fell. I quickly scrambled to hold the cell phone correctly and I finally answered. 

"H-Hello?! Minho?!" I asked excitedly. I heard him chuckle over the phone. "You leaped for your phone didn't you?" He asked. I was shocked. How would he know that? "Um..how did..? Yea! I did! But-" "You are wondering how I know aren't you?" He cut me off. I slowly stood up off the floor and turned around quickly, as if something was behind me. Nobody was there. I continued to listen to Minho whilst being confused.

Minho laughed again. "I'm not sneaking around your room Taemin! Don't worry!" He said sarcastically. Now I was creeped out. "Yah! How do you know what I'm doing?" I asked still looking around. "Look out your window!" He said. Out my wind- what?! I thought as I walked over to my window. I opened it and looked around. "There is nothing here Minho..." I said, but he didn't reply. "Minho? Min- HUL! That jerk hung up on me!" I said loudly.

"Oh so now I'm a jerk?!" I heard a voice yell at me. I looked down to see and smiling and waving Minho. "Wtf Minho! What are you doing here?!" I yelled. He shushed me anxiously. "Are you TRYING to get me caught?" He whispered. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Come down! I wanna show you something!"

"what? No! Key will wonder why I'm going out!"

"I mean out the window!"

"oh, ok! Because it makes so much sense to jump out of a window that's like 20 feet from the hard ground and risk my life! Great idea Minho!" I said sarcastically.

"Just come on! It's important! I will catch you!"

"What if you don't?"

"that's not a posibility!"

"Yes it is Minho! EVERYTHING is a posibility" I argued.

"Not if you trust me!" Minho said and held his arms out. I looked at him for a minute then sighed again. "Ok, hold on!" I said.

I ran to my bed and arranged the pillows and blankets to look like I was sleeping. I then put my shoes on and turned out my light. "Ugh! Why the hell am I doing this? I have never done anything like this! The only time I snuck out was at 2pm in the afternoon, because I didn't want to miss the ice cream truck!" I whisper yelled to Minho. He just smiled. "Well there is a first time for everything right?" He said.

I sighed once again. "You BETTER catch me!" 

I climbed onto the ledge of the window so that I was sitting. I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes tight and dropped down. The fall felt like hell! I thought I was gonna die! I almost screamed when I felt I was getting too close to the ground, but when I was about to, I fell into Minho's strong and muscular arms. I opened one eye and looked around. "Am I dead?" I joked.

"haha! Yes! And I am the very handsome devil who has come to take away your soul...or your heart, which ever comes first!" Minho joked back smiled. I opened my other eye and laughed. "Your lucky I even agreed to this!" I said standing on my feet "Yup! I am!" Minho replied an picked me up again. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. "You are a prince! I shall not let your feet touch ground until I think otherwise!" He said and carried me to the front of the house. I giggled and turned my head to see an amazing motorcycle! "Woah! Where did you get this Minho?! It's awesome!" I said as he sat me down on it. I was messing around with the gears and controls. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo~ your adorable you know that?" He said. I cutely nodded.

He climbed on in front of me. I blushed slightly at how close our bodies were, and how warm he was. "Let's go for a ride!" Minho suggested. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Right now? It's like almost 11 at night Minho!" I said. "And?" He replied and put the keys in the gear. "It's ok Taemin, we won't get in trouble.." He continued and handed me a helmet. I hesitated but put it on. He did the same with his helmet. I rapped my arms around him and smiled. He looked back at me, then we set off...

-End of POV-

Key POV

I was drying my hair after I got out of the shower. I sat on my bed then winced. "Ugh! Jonghyun, you better be happy!" I complained then something caugh my eye on my dresser. It was Taemin's T-shirt. He must have left it in here last time... I thought, and picked it up.

Tip-Toed to Taemin's room and knocked on the door. "Taemin?" I whispered. "Are you sleeping?" I eased into the room slowly, and I suddenly felt a huge chill gust of wind flow by. "Brr~ Taemin! Your gonna get yourself a cold with your window wide open like this!" I scolded while shutting it, but went quiet as he didn't answer. "Oh, ok...your sleeping..got it.." 

I sat his shirt gently on his dresser. "Aww...you must have been really tired huh?" I whispered, not really to Taemin, since he was sleeping. I kneeled down next to him. "Sweet dreams my little baby~" I said softly and leaned in to kiss his forehead, but when I did, all I felt was a pillow! I was in shock, and confused. I quickly ripped the blanket away to see not Taemin, but a inch of small stuffed animals.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled and turned the light on. "Where the heck is Taemin?!" I asked myself. "Oh no! What if he ran away!? What if he was tired of me treating him like a baby?! What if he hated it here and he is already 300 miles away in Japan or something?! What if? If-" My babbling was cut off when my phone rang. "Yoeboseyo!?" I said nervously. "Key? Are you alright? You sound a little upset!" Jonghyun said on the other end.

"Of course I'm upset! TAEMIN IS MISSING!" I yelled over the phone. "Really?! Wow that's a cuincidence..." He replied. "What the heck do you mean cuincidence?! What happened?" I asked.

"I could g find Minho, so I called you.." He said. Then it went quiet, we both knew where our maknae's were now. With each other. "Ugh! I guess they snuck out together..where could they be?" I asked the Dino. "Well Minho just got a new motorcycle today, and the car is still here, so he must have taken that!-" I cut the Dino off. "MOTORCYCLE!!? That's dangerous!!" I yelled at him again.

"yah! Your gonna have me go deaf! Calm down! Minho kept talking about a place he wanted to go with Taemin, so he is probably there." He replied. "Ok, so what do we do now?" He continued. I scuffed. "Ha! Are you kidding me? We go look for them! Spy style!" I said proudly. I heard the older laugh on the other end. "Haha! Ok, 'spy style'? That's lame as crap!" He said still laughing. 

"Ugh! Ok! What do you have in mind?" I asked. "Uh DUH! Secret agent style!" He said as a mater of factly. I FACEPALMed. "Ok what ever Dino! Just get over here with the car ASAP!" And with that, I hung up.

2 B CONTINUED!

HI GUYS! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT I TRIED! XD OOHH THEY SNUCK OUT! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!? AND ALSO, KEY AND HIS UMMA-NESS XD ANYWAY~ THERE IS A BIG STORM COMING DOWN HERE BEAUSE OF A HURRICANE IN A CLOSE STATE! OUR POWER MIGHT GO OUT SO I UPDATED AS QUICK AS I COULD! HOPE U LIKED IT AND WISH ME LUCK!! BY MY SUBBIES!! HAVE A GOOD DAY^^ 

PS LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SO PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!