Confused and Bruised

Go with it [Editing!]

 

It's been three weeks since everything got 'back to normal' and things are like this;
 
"Just leave me alone.." Taemin sobbed on the ground as he was pleading to be let go from this situation. 
"...Let him go! I think he's had enough" Minho sighed shooing away his minions. He then kneeled down and reached a gentle hand out to Taemin's face. Taemin flinched at first, but as expected, melted into his touch; only to be hit a second later.
Taemin winced as the pain flourished through his left cheek. He brought his hand up to it and looked away trying to hold back his tears.
"Remember this." Is all Minho said and walked away, leaving Taemin to his thoughts.
 
Taemin POV
 
Why is this happening to me? I don't want this. 
Everything is back to normal? You've got that right. Everything; all the moments, hugs, kisses...were all replaced with the same hatred and pain as it was before. 
All I wanted to do was crawl under a rock. I felt sick! The one person I hated most became the one that I actually came to like, and now even when I should hate him again...I can't bring myself to do it.
He was my first love...if you can call it that. It might have been accidental but I feel sorry to say that I did gain feelings for him. 
"Why can't he just remember?.." I whispered to myself on the cold hard ground. It was dark and gloomy outside.
Or maybe not...but it felt as so. I might sound like a selfish jerk, but I wish Minho wouldn't have ever gotten his memory back. 
Call me crazy, but I wanted to stay with the one who used to make me cry. And now he's doing it again, and all I want is him back again. It's like a poison.
I want back, what I should have never had.
As I walked into my front door, I slowly closed it behind me. I slid down the door and buried my face in my hands.
As usual, I heard Key's quick steps running into the room and stopping in front of me.
Key just took me into a hug. "Taemin, What's wrong?" Key asked me.
Thats right. I never told key what has been happening...I didn't think it mattered. It's just like before, right?
"Nothing" I said and unwrapped his arms from around my fragile body. I just stood up, "I'm going to bed soon..." Is all I said and I ran to my room and slammed the door.
~~~~
Minho POV
 
I was at home laying on the bed. I was just playing a game on my phone. I was bored and I had to keep myself occupied so I wouldn't start thinking. I knew if I started thinking, that bad things would happen.
I knew what I had just done was wrong, but it was the only way I could keep myself from getting in my memories.
I didn't want to hurt Taemin, but at the same time...I did. And it was a guilty pleasure. 
When I watched him get beaten by those other kids, I felt a rush. But when I saw his face; His shining eyes that usually smile when you see them, were now frowning with fear. His beautiful smile was replaced with a quiver and loud sobs leading threw it.
I just wanted to hold him and tell him it was alright, but that's only because of the accident.
I only felt this way because of the accident.
It's because of the accident.
I kept telling myself this. It seemed to be the only way I could keep sane! 
If I had to tell what was in my head right now, it would go like this; I hated him, then I went delusional, so I fell in some type of love with him. Then I got everything back, and I hate him again...but it's not on impulse anymore. I'm making myself hate him! Because I'm afraid.
Because I'm afraid!
I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't force myself to hate him! I might end up loving him again, but that's not right! 
That's not how it used to be so that's not how it's going to be!
I'm afraid that...
He will hate me
when I love him...
~~~~~
Jonghyun POV
 
It was Saturday so I decided I should go out tonight. I reached into my pocket and looked at the 7 new contacts I had gained today, from girls. I scrolled three them, but I grimaced at all of them. None of them were my type.
And I think we all know why.
Key.
I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I know everything should be back to normal and I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help it. 
I tried to start liking girls again, just to get me out of this phase. I really did! But nothing worked. It didn't help at all to be able to see him at school. 
I thought about calling him. But he would probably deny even knowing why I had his phone number! 
Our relationship wasn't even real, and it barely lasted, but that's why I want it back. Because even though it was for a short time; it was the realist relationship I had ever had.
It sounds sad right?
Well maybe because it is...
It is.
I put my phone back in my pocket and just took a breathe. 'Maybe I should just stay home', I thought.
~~~~
Key POV
 
I was so confused on why Taemin rejected me. But I decided it would be best if I let him be. I needed someone to talk to. I tried calling Onew but he said he was too busy eating chicken... Yea..he's a weird dude. There wasn't really anyone else to call but...Jonghyun.
I wasn't going down that road again. 
But at the same time, I did miss him a little. 
What? Key! Make up your mind! Do you want him back or not?
No! I just...ugh, I need somebody!
Well he isn't that somebody!
I know...
You didn't even have a real relationship! All you did was have !
Hey! That's not all we did!
Key...?
Well, maybe that was a large majority of it, but I have say, I did like him! He always tried to protect me. And he made me feel special.
Oh stop it! Your making me sick!
I cursed the voice in my head. It was true, I did miss Jjong...and I was tired of letting a petty argument get in the way of it. He called me at least four times yesterday, so I know even If things were 'back to normal' that he didn't want it to be. 
To tell the truth, neither did I!
I liked to see everyone happy! And this wasn't it.
"I'm just gonna go over to his house. I don't give a anymore!" I said to myself.
I wrote a small note and left it on Taemin's bedroom door. I then put my coat on and scarf. I took a deep breathe and opened my door to walk to Jonghyun's, but I opened it...He was standing there, surprised as much as I was.
"Jonghyun.." I breathe, my breathe turning into smoke in the cold breeze. "Key..I–I" before he could finish his sentence, I was already all over him like a bee on a jar of honey!
It was cold, but he was warm, and we had only been separated for a couple weeks, but I couldn't take it anymore. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.
"I missed this..." He chuckled, I nodded in response. But soon let go. "What do we do about Minho? Taemin is...well, I don't even know. He barely talks anymore." I said looking down. Jonghyun sighed.
"Whatever it is, we will figure it out okay?" He said in an encouraging voice. I nodded.
Whatever it is
We'll figure it out.
 
(・Д・)ノ2BCONTINUED
HELLO STARS! Okay so if your confused about this, then PLEASE leave a comment and I will enlighten you. Anyway~ this was a random update just to show you their thoughts, and yes as you can see, Minho didn't really forget! XD I felt bad for trolling you guys! Anyway sorry if it but BWYE!! (=゚ω゚)ノ