Just have to go with it

Go with it [Editing!]

Taemin POV

I woke up refreshed, feeling like, HOPEFULLY this day won't turn out so bad!

After finishing my daily rutine, i went down stairs to eat breakfast with key. "Good Morning Minnie!" Key said, with more enthusiasm than usual. "uh...good morning?" i replied. "Whats with the question? You feeling ok?" He asked concerned. "Are you?" I said teasingly. He looked at me then smiled, "I'm just in a good mood this morning thats all! Now hurry and eat, we don't wann be late for school."

-------------

We were getting out of Key's car. "Key, do you have any money? I think i forgot mine at home?" I said using my aegyo^^ He reached into his pocket and handed 10 dollars to me. "Uh...i only need 5..." I said cutely. He pinched my cheek. "AIGOO~~~ Your so cute! Just save the rest for an emergancy! OK?" He said like a mother. "Neh! I will, see you later ok?" i said while waving, "ok! Don't let anybody kidnapp you again!" He yelled back. And i went to class.

-------------

I was at my locker, almost late for class. I was rushin to make sure i had everything in order, then out of nowhere someone grabbed me from behind. 'NO! ALERT SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS' i thought, but i did'nt want to scream and make a huge fuss, so i just slowly turned around, and surprisingly, the other person's face was right in front of mine! I quickly jumped out of their hold, and thats when i saw who it was...minho...

"M-MINHO!? What the heck do you want?! I already apologized about almost killing you! What else?" I asked loudly. He looked at me confused for some reason. "I just wanted to see you before i went to class!^^" He replied while rapping his hands around my hips. 'WOAH! wtf...he is being a freaking AND mocking me? He is really asking for it!' I thought. I stood there confused, and narrowed my eyes at his behavior. "are you drunk?" I asked seriously. He looked at me with a surprised expression then chuckled while ruffling my hair. It was WEIRD! "Drunk? Taemin-ah, the only reason I would be drunk, is if I'm drunk off of your cuteness!" he pulled me closer.

"g-get off of me you !" I yelled and pushed him away. "It's one thing to tease me, and another to mock me...but when it comes to taunting me WHILE being y with physical connection, that's where I draw the line!" I said loudly before slapping him. 'Wow that felt good! It's been so hard keeping in the irritation!' I thought.i was now just standing as Minho had his head down holding his cheek. Now that feeling of a super being, was turned into a feeling of a building about to fall on me! I had dug my own grave. I knew he was going to hit me.

He slowly looked up at me with 2 different expressions. One was; sadness, and the other was; confusion. UGH! I wish he would stop always looking so confused. It makes me feel...weird. like i did something wrong.

"Taemin-ah...w-whats wrong? what did I do?" He asked still looking sad. "What do you mean? Your sitting here acting like I'm your boyfriend to mock and humiliate me! I'm not gonna tolerate it anymore!" I said even louder, but then he grabbed my hands. "Taemin, I am your boyfriend...right?...Its what I remember!...are you..braking up with me?"

.......'BRAKEING UP??? WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER! HOW LONG IS HE GONNA ACT BEFORE I END UP PUNCHING HIM?' I thought, but then i looked him in the eyes....i don't know why or how but i could defiantly tell he wasn't joking! How, is that? wait....did he, really hurt his head that bad that now, he thinks i'm his boyfriend? oh no....

He was just staring at me, almost at the brake of tears. I kinda understood the situation now so i didn't wanna make him cry. "uh...no...um...lets go to the hospital..." I said, trying to walk out so we could go check with the doctor what was up with his head,but he stopped me. "why?" he asked. I don't think he should know about this...maybe it will make him angry..i will just have to make up an excuse.

"uh, i left something there the last time i visited. I need it for school" I lied and walked faster as he followed behind.

----------------

We were now in the hospital and I was talking to the doctor as Minho waited in the other room. He thought i was searching for my 'lost item'. I explained the whole thing to the doctor and he told me about the problem. "It seems, since minho was in a bad accident, his head was hit pretty hard. When he was asleep he must have been thinking of the situation and you were the first person he saw when he woke up, and the last when he went out. His brain made him assume you were together with him and now he thinks you two have a long steady relationship." He said.

I was confused at first but then i understood. He said it's actually quite common. "uh...will he ever get his memory back?" I asked. The doctor winced then explained. "well, if he doesn't then, its not completely bad. He still remebers his family and everything else, its just one more thing has been added. But i'm almost positve that he will" He said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"How long will it take?" I was still curiuous how this would work. "I can't be sure of that, but when he does he will still remeber everything that has happened after the accident" He replied. I gaped at him. "So you mean, he will remember EVERYTHING plus the past? Won't that make things complicated?" I asked. He just sighed. "if it does, there isn't really anything i could do about it. Thats a personal issue unfortiantly." He got up "Well thats really all i can tell you Mr. Lee, but if something happens make sure to come back to me, got it?" He continued. "hmm Neh! Thank you sir" I said and bowed. He smiled and left in the other direction as i went through the door to Minho.

"So? Did you find it? You took pretty long." Minho said. Crap i totally fogot. "uh, no...i must have left it home. It doesn't really mater though, lets get to school before we get TOO much detention" I said and started walking pass him.

When we got to his car he stopped me. "um...Taemin..about earlier, can you please explain to me what i did wrong? I won't ever do it again! I promise! Just don't...don't you know..." He looked me in the eyes. I guess i have to go along with the whole memory loss problem until he gets it back.

"Nothing Minho, I just...I was just in a bad mod thats all. I'm s-s–..

Come on taemin say it

I'm sorry." I replied, struggling in the proccess. Who would have thought the first one to say sorry would be me, then me again?! Geez.

He looked at me then smiled slightly. "Thats a relief.." He said quietly but I heard him anyway. He started to move closer to my face. 'oh...I think he is trying to kiss me' I thought. And I was right. He closed his eyes and lifted his chin slighty to make sure the kiss was perfect, but I can't kiss him! I mean, its too much! As he got closer I kept backing up. Now I was against the car door...nowhere to go.

'Taemin..just go with it! Only one kiss..

His lips were now an estimate of 1 centimeter away from my lips. I could feel his breath, and that sent chills down my spine...

Just....One....Kiss....

*RIIIIINNNNNGGG RIIIINNNNGGGG*

My phone rang and stopped him right before our lips could touch. Thank god! It was Key, probably wondering where i was. Me Minho moved apart and i answered my phone. "Yoebosayo?" I said cutely.

"Where the heck are you?"

"Oh! Hi key!"

"Don't give me that! You should be in class! Where are you?"

"ok...I-" I was going to tell him the situation but I noticed Minho was closely ease dropping. 'Noosy!'

"Um, i will tell you at lunch, but don't worry I'm Fine!" I said then hung up. "Is everything ok?" Minho asked. "Yeah! just key wondering where I am! we should get back to school!" I said fast then hurried into the car.

-2 B CONTINUED-