Truth or Dare

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Chapter 21
<><><><><><><><><><>
 
•Taemin POV•
 
"Truth or dare?" I asked in an excited tone. "I love that game! Okay let's start!" I cheered and sat down in a cross legged position on the floor.
 
"Wait...but we need rules." Joon said smiling. I laughed, "okay...um, if you don't do a dare you have to...hm" I put my hand on my chin and thought about it. "I don't know! You think if something." I gave up. Joon chuckled and got up to sit in the same position in front of me.
 
"Fine. If you decline a date you have to do a favor for the other player." Joon said. I nodded in understanding. "What about truth? If you don't want to tell the truth?" I asked. "Then..." Joon began than thought. He started laughing hysterically.
 
I looked at him weird, than laughed too. "What? What is it?" I asked. He stopped laughing but snickered, trying not to say it. I pouted "yah! Tell me~!" I pushed him a little. He laughed, "okay! Okay! But I can't think of anything and I read this online" he said raising his hands in defense.
 
"Fine! I don't care! Just tell me!" I rushed him. "Okay, well if you don't tell the truth or refuse to, you have to..." He stopped again. I got mad playfully, "YAH!" "Okay! I swear I'll say it this time!" I nodded and listened. "Don't freak out...*laugh*, you have to take off one article of clothing on your body." He said finally and started laughing again.
 
My eyes went wide. "Yah! What the heck!?" I yelled hitting his shoulder. "What? You wanted to know so badly! Look, all you have to do is tell the truth whenever your asked. So nothing to worry about." He assured me.
 
I was still extremely nervous, I don't want to do that! Hmf.
 
"Uh...never mind I don't wanna play anymore." I said shaking my head. "Yea you do!" Joon argued. "Nope!" "Yup!"
 
Man, what's with this guy!? "No! I don't want to!" I crossed my arms. "Nope, too late we already started! And when we start we can't quite or you get the ultimate punishment." Joon said smirking. I narrowed my eyes. "What is the 'ultimate punishment'?" I asked. "You won't find out unless you lose" he said giggling.
 
I sighed, "okay fine! Lets play!"
 
"You start." Joon said.
 
"Okay! Um...truth or dare?" 
 
"Dare..." Joon answered without a hesitation. "Oh..okay..um, I dare you to knock on the door next to us and say 'room service'! Then run in here like you didn't." I clapped smiling like a clown. Joon just blinked, "that's your dare?" He said plainly. I nodded and pouted. "Yes! Now go!"
 
Joon sighed and got up and walked out the door. I peeked my head around the frame to see it.
 
He knocked on the door very hard, "ROOM SERVICE! COME GET YOUR GRUB!" He yelled and started sprinting back to our room laughing.
 
I looked at him shocked as he locked the door behind us, "yah, I didn't say do that!" I complained. "I know, but it counts since I did more than expected." He smirked playfully. I just scuffed.
 
Soon we heard a couple of voices outside in the hallway, "what the heck was that? Tiffany! I'm scared!" One said, "it's okay Taeyeon! Just some fricking prank. Lets go back to our pillow fight!" The other said.
 
Me and Joon laughed at the reaction. "Okay, my turn!" Joon said, suddenly becoming serious. "Uh..okay!"
 
We sat back down, "truth or dare..?" "Truth...no! Dare! Wait, no your crazy so...truth?" I scrambled. He laughed, "fine! Easy one, is there anyone you like?" He asked. 
 
Easy one? What? Wait, I don't have to tell him who...
 
"Yes!" I said confidently. He raised an eyebrow. "Who??" "Yah! One question at the time!" I whined. "Oh c'mon! No fair! I had to yell food service at the people next us! Answer this last one!" Joon smirked. 
 
"But you chose to go all out!" I argued, but the way he was looking at me made me so flustered, I couldn't keep a straight face.
 
"No!" I refused. His eyes went wide. "Do we have a rejection?" He asked on the edge of laughing. Then it hit me, 'dang it! The punishment!' I thought and face palmed. 
 
"Wait! Let me–" "Nope! Get the gettin'!" He said. I frowned. "Do I really have to?" I asked one last time. He nodded slowly and made 'DUH' face. 
 
I didn't know what to take off. "Do shoes count as an article of clothing?" I asked, he sighed "I guess. Buts it's a cheap shot." He said. I slid off my shoes and pouted again in annoyance. 
 
"Alright Truth of Dare?" I asked
 
"Truth"
 
"Hm...who was the first person you ever kissed?" I asked, I actually was curious. 
 
Joon laughed to himself. "My mom." He said simply, and my smile turned into a grimace. "Yah! That doesn't count! I mean a REAL kiss" I snapped. He nodded. "Exactly!" My eyes went wide again. "What do you mean exactly? Are you saying you KISSED you mother?" I asked moving away like he had  the swine flu or something.
 
"Yup!"
 
"Your lying!" I said. He smirked, "I guess I am..." He confessed and before I could say anything, he ripped his white v-neck right off in one swift movement. I gasped slightly in surprise.
 
I blushed like crazy but tried to hide it. He just sat there like nothing was wrong, I felt so awkward. After a minute I cleared my throat. "Um...your turn.." I said still looking down.
 
"Truth or dare?" He smiled. Man how can his face be so cute but those abs be so hot??
 
"T-truth?" I stuttered. He made a disappointed expression. "Again?" He asked, I just nodded quickly, not making eye contact. 
 
He sighed, "okay..if I were a food, what would I be?" Joon said, I thought and was about to answer, "and how would you eat me?" Joon continued smirking wildly at the last part.
 
I didn't even react, I just stared and blinked. He just kept staring back. "W-what?" I asked, making sure I heard correctly. 
 
"If I were a food, what would I be...and how would you eat me?" He repeated. 'How the heck am I supposed to answer that without sounding completely and utterly ual??' I thought and sighed.
 
'Ugh this is gonna be a long game...'
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
•Key's POV•
 
I was sitting at home and I got bored without Taemin, so I called Jonghyun. 
 
I waited patiently for him to pick up, which he did after the third ring.
 
"Hey babe!" He greeted. I started blushing, "yah! I told you not to call me that! Makes me go crazy" I said covering my red cheeks even though he couldn't see.
 
I heard him laughed on the other end "why do you think I do it?" He asked laughing. I sighed. I didn't think it was that audible, but it obviously was because I could hear the concern in his voice.
 
"What's wrong bummie?" 
 
"I'm just bored. Taemin's not home yet." I said and started pouring some juice to drink.
 
"Where is he?" Jonghyun asked confused. "Oh uh..he went out somewhere with that guy Joon that you know." I said and closed the cap to the beverage container. 
 
"Joon? Oh don't even bring him up." Joon said, I nodded. "Yea, you still never told me why you didn't like him that much." I put the container into the fridge. "He's a phony! He looks all perfect, but he's really just a back stabber sometimes" Jonghyun said. I nodded.
 
"How so, how so?" I asked interested. I took a sip of my juice, "Well one time he tried to make a move on my girlfriend...when I had one! But don't worry about that!" He quickly covered up his fail. "Yea I know, continue. How did he?" I asked, taking another sip.
 
"Well he lets himself be controlled by other people, like bribes and stuff, and does dirty work for them! I guess someone tried to get back at me but were too scared to do it themselves and told joon to try and...ya know..just to make me me furious. And he did, because he's just that stupid!"
 
Jonghyun finally finished his sentence, I thought about his words.... 'Wait..' "WHAT?!" I yelled through the phone, spitting out my nice fruit flavored punch. Jonghyun yelped on the other side
 
"What?!? What is it?" He panicked. "You said he tried to 'ya know'? Like...he tried to..?" I asked, a little Afraid to say it. "Yea, so? I'm over that girl anyway, but he was still an !" He replied.
 
I mentally face palmed. Did he not see why I was worried? "Jjong...babe..listen okay?" "Okay."
 
"You said Joon tried to have with your old girlfriend because someone bribed him to get back at you...right?" "Yup"
 
"Well Taemin should have called by now, and he is with Joon...correct?" "....yes?" 
 
"Okay, here's something you didn't know; Taemin has liked Joon for like EVER and Joon has always ignored him. Why is it so suddenly that he becomes his new best friend? Or maybe even takes him on a 'date'?" I said to Jonghyun slowly so he could get it.
 
"Oh crap...are you saying..?" Jonghyun stopped his sentence. "Yes! I'm worried! I have to get Taemin! Just try to get in touch with Joon or something."
 
"Why can't you call Taemin?" Jjong asked confused.  I sighed.
 
"He got a new phone and I forgot to get the number. Just try okay?" I said lastly and hung up quickly.
 
Oh my, if something is wrong with Taemin...but I need to calm down! I'm sure there is nothing. Think positive Kibum! Positive...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
•Taemin POV•
 
We had been playing this never ending game for about 45 minutes now and thank goodness, all of his truth questions weren't crazy. Sometimes I had to pick dare just so I wouldn't end up in my underwear.
 
I now only had my t-shirt, shorts, and left hand glove on. Joon had no shoes, nor socks or any accessories left. He really only had his pants left, and it was my turn to ask.
 
"Dare.." Joon answered.
 
"I dare you to record yourself making out with a pillow!" I said laughing.
 
Joon looked at me like I was crazy. "What kind of dare is that?" 
 
"Hey, I need that favor, you already have three from me and its not fair!" I argued. I had lost three dares already. It was time to put my A-game on.
 
Joon just grinned, "okay!" He said openly. I looked at him crazy, "really?" "Yup! Give me my phone!" He said and I tossed his phone to him, he went into the other section of the room and did the dare. After he was done he gave me the phone so I can make sure he did it.
 
I pushed play, and only watched it for three seconds. But in those three seconds, it got really awkward! It looked like he was fondling the thing!
 
"Okay! You win!!" I squeaked and threw back to him. He chuckled, "truth or dare?"
 
"Truth." I said plainly, I was too tired for dare...
 
"Do you like me?" Joon said
 
I did a double take on what he has asked me. Why all of a sudden? I tried to speak, but there was a large lump in my throat, depriving me of my voice.
 
"Answer the question~" he teased. I still didn't answer, but tried to look anywhere else but at joon. I had to get out of there before I burst of nervousness.
 
"Um...I have to go to the bathroom!" I said quickly and jumped out of my position walking toward the bathroom, but suddenly, I felt a grip on my wrist.
 
"Hey, what the..?" I turned and Joon was right in front of my face, so close that I could feel his breath. "That can count as a rejection, Taemin..." He said in a husky voice.
 
I was a bit shocked at his tone and cleared my throat that had dried up in the short matter of seconds. 
 
He let go of my wrist, "Taemin, we've been here for a while now. I just want you to answer that question." He said and stared at me with such passion. I was speechless.
 
'Does this mean he likes me?' I thought. 'No, there's now way...but why would he bring me here then? I don't know..' 
 
I thought for a minute and then smiled. "Of course I like you! I mean, your my friend now..right? So yea." I smiled. His expression didn't change, but mine did. I was nervous. 'Am I that obvious?'
 
"No, I mean, like me as more of a friend?" He asked, no hesitation. 
"Look Joon, we technically just became friends, so this is–" "Just tell me the truth, Taemin" Joon cut me off. "Or else you have to go with the penalty." He continued.
 
"Fine! I will!" I said and began to take my glove off until Joon stopped me.
 
"No. No more cheap shots"
<><><><><><><><><><>
2BCONTINUED
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOL U THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? Trolled!
 
~~~~~~
 
•Minho POV•
 
I was making myself a cup of tea to settle my nerves. I was still so worked up about Taemin. How am I supposed to keep coping with this by hurting him? I feel like a monster...
 
"MINHO!!!" Jonghyun came in screaming bloody murder, making me spill hot water all over my trousers. "AH! OUCH! Hot, hot, Hot!!" I jumped and ran for a cold washcloth. "Dude! What is the problem?" I said annoyed. I turned and saw my brothers worried expression. 
 
"Jjong, are you okay?" I asked concerned. He sighed "I need you to call Joon! I need to know where he is!" He hurried me. "Why? I thought you didn't even like him after what he did.." I said Jonghyun just shook his head. "No it's important! He won't pick up my calls. And I don't even care about that anymore!" He said
 
I nodded, "well yea, after you started dating k–" I cut myself off when I saw his expression. "What?" He asked surprised. I forgot about my lie. I had been thinking of Taemin so often, it slipped my mind that I had to keep my cover.
 
"Um...nothing" I said and started walking away, but he stopped me by placing a hand on my chest. "Minho..did you just say what I think you said?" He asked. "Well what do you think I said?" I asked pretending I didn't know.
 
Jonghyun just stared at me, it was obvious he could see right through it, he's the only who can. "Your lying..." He said and his arm went limp.
 
He scuffed and shook his head in disbelief. "Minho...d-do you remember?!" He yelled. I kept quiet and he took that as a 'yes'. "I can't believe this! You really just lied to my face! Did you plan this from the beginning?!" He asked. Again I didn't say anything, when he yelled at me it made me feel like he was looking down on me. And considering our heights, he shouldn't be looking down on anyone.
 
"Answer Me!" He ordered in my face. I hAd enough, I shoved him and he stumbled back. "Get out my face Jonghyun! Yes! Fine! I remember! I remember!" I finally confessed. Honestly, it was eating me inside to keep lying to my own brother about something so serious.
 
I let out a defeated sigh. 
 
"How could you lie?" Jjong asked me. "You remember, so you know Taemin and you know what he must be like after what happened, yet you lied" he continued, making feel even worse.
 
If my own brother hated me right now, I know that Taemin will never forgive me.
 
I already knew all of this! I knew I was hurting him, and I knew it was wrong to lie. Why not just tell the truth and be happy? Well I can't explain it but that wouldn't have been completely happy. I didn't want to ruin my image.
 
And I know what your thinking; Really? That's it Minho? Your 'image'? And yes I get it, but even when having these feelings for Taemin, I still had this bad side to me. The past and present were going at each others necks in my head. I cared more about my image and how people saw me then Him. And I couldn't control it. I needed something or someone to help me with this problem of 'this or that'.
 
I stood there, not responding to Jonghyun and soon he gave up when he saw the expression on my face. "Minho I'm sorry to pour all of this on you. You probably already know this, but we can talk about this later. Right now I think Taemin needs our help." Jonghyun said and my head snapped up.
 
"What?"
 
"It's joon! He and Taemin went somewhere and Taemin hadn't called home yet, and it's been a while. We don't know where they went!" He explained. 
 
"Why would he go somewhere with Joon?" I asked confused. Jonghyun sighed, "he liked him" he said. I felt my eyes pop out, "what?"
 
"He liked him before you and him ever got together. He probably went to him to get over you"
 
I sat and thought. 'Is that true? Was it really because of me?'
 
"But why do you think he's in trouble? Maybe he's just having the time of his life." I said plainly, feeling burdened. 
 
"Remember what happen with my girlfriend and Joon? Well we thinks someone is trying to get back at us for something I don't know, and got Joon to be a and do the dirty work to make us mad. But I don't know who would go after Taemin if he is mad at me or Key.." Jonghyun said as he thought hard on who it could be.
 
Then it hit me. "What if they aren't trying to get back at you or key?" Jonghyun made a confused face. "Who then?"
 
"Me." I said. 
 
"But there isn't anyone who knows about you and Taemin except for Me and Key, so..."
 
I shook my head slowly.
 
"No. There's someone else."
<><><><><><><><><>
 
Okay NOW 2BCONTINUED
 
 
(^_^)☆ Hi stars! So I hope u like it, and I know it's not much 2Min in this chap, but there will be afterwards! Might be good 2min (cuddling,hugs,kisses, etc) or bad 2min (occasional 'I hate you's, hitting, back stabbing, etc) IDK yet. But anyway make sure you tell me what you think will happen^^ thanks
 
See ya later
       (^O^☆♪GimmiKpopPwez