How hard can it be?

Go with it [Editing!]

-Lunchtime-

Taemin POV

It was Lunch now, and i knew i would have to tell Key the whole Minho situation. I was nervous, but then again, why am I? He decided to get stuck in a house with a jerk face (that did nothing but torture and mock him), for like...what? 2 hours? 3? Either way, in that short amount of time he decided to HIM! oops, i mean become ually active or make love with him...at least that how he explained it. Ugh, sometimes he was so- "Hi Minnie!" I was cut off by a voice from behind. I could only think of one person it could be. I turned to see Minho. Just as I thought.

"Hi Minho!" I said with a fake smile considering my mood. Suddenly a kid walked by and bumped me. "ow!" I said. The kid didn't even turn or apoligize! I just thought of a bunch of mean words in my head. But Minho was already in action before i could say something. He rushed to the kid and turned them by their shoulder. He slammed him against the locker. "Yah...What do you think your doing?" Minho asked lowly. The kid stuttered. "Uh-i-what?" He said. Minho had now become angry. "Do you bump into someone and not say sorry? huh?" He remained calm.

The boy darted his gaze toward me. "uh...sorry!" He said. "Really! I'm REALLY sorry!" He continued. Minho then got the boys attention again. "make sure you watch where your going next time..." He growled next to his ear, and with that he let him go and the boy went running. I watched shocked. Minho came back over to me. "why-why did you do that?" I asked. He looked at me with those same eyes that i remember from a while ago. Before thi whole accident. I guess I forgot that he was still the school's bully/arigant/wanted by all girls, guy. He still acted that way, i just hadn't seen it, since he was so nice and...NOT The normal minho, around me. I never thought about how he would act with his girlfriend or boyfriend.

He didn't say anything, just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the lunch room. When we went in you could see people stare at us. It was kinda akward for me. Suddenly, it was like my worst nightmare. Joon came up to Minho to talk. It was all fine and dandy while i kinda hid my face, but thats when he noticed me. "oh! Who is this?" Joon asked pointing in my direction. Minho looked down at me. "You never met Taemin? My boyfriend?" He said as a madder a factly. I tried to keep my face hidden, but Minho, with one swift movement, pulled my hand away from my face.

You could tell Joon was surprised. "Boyfriend? Y-Your? Boyfriend?" Joon said shocked. Minho just nodded. "Minho...your...gay?" Joon asked confused. Minho hesitated for a second then answered. "I guess you can say that..." He replied. Good thing too, becuase if he would have said, "YEAH I'M GAY! GUYS FOREVER!" Then once he gets his memory back, it will be hard to explain to the school that he really isn't gay! Minho began to walk pass Joon who still had a look on his face like he was in deep thought {XD only one i could find! Buts its hilarious} "Wait...is that why he wanted to go swimming with me the other day?" Joon said to himself. "He totally loves my bod!" Joon was bragging to himself, while being wrong about the whole thing XD

We were walking to a table. When i looked up i saw that Jonghyun was sitting there. oh crap, he doesn't even know yet! I don't even wanna talk to that jerk! Ugh! i guess i have to figure something out.

I started to struggle out of Minho's hold. "uh, i have to go to the bathroom!" I lied and rushed toward the other direction. I bumped into key, oh thank god! "Key! You are just the person I was looking for! I have to tell you something!" I said. He looked at me weird then slowly nodded. I dragged him into the hallway where i told him the whole situation.

"...yeah and now he thinks he is my long time boyfriend! I am really confused and I don't even know what to do. But I have decided that i will just have to go with it until he gets his memory back." I finished my long story. Key stood there...dumbfounded look on his face. "ok...so what your saying is, both of us ended up dating our sworn enimies...in less than 5 hours...?" Key said kinda jokingly. I glared at him. "This is NOT the time for jokes hyung! This is serious! He will remeber everything, so i don't want to be too close and ya'know, realistic with the relationship. But if i'm not he will just be heart broken now then be angry later and remember all of it.." I stared at the floor. I heard Key sigh before pulling me into a hug. "Taemin-ah! You are making this WAYYY to big of a deal! Stop acting like we are in those dramas you watch. Cuz' I can tell your trying to act like them." Key chuckled. I smiled slightly and looked at him. "yea...your right! How hard can it be? What could go wrong?..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Remember when i said 'How hard can it be?',? well, aperently the universe heard me and wanted to give me the answer of how hard it really could be. It was so hard being Minho's Boyfriend! Since i was so used to him kicking the crap out of me daily, it was so hard to be around him! I mean, i know he doesn't completely remember HOW much he used to hurt me, but i know that he at leaste knows he HAS hurt me.

Everytime he would run up to backhug me, i thought he was gonna tackle me and start knocking me with punches none stop...I really wasn't used to it. And don't even get me started on his mood swings. First he will be all lovey dovey dovey around me, then the next thing i know, he is beatin' some kid up in the locker rooms. Trust me, it hurt to know my 'boyfriend' was such a frickin bully, but i had totally forgot i wasn't the only one that he tortured! Then after getting his anger out on a simple junior, he would come right back to me, smiling and ruffling my hair like no tomorrow. What was with him!?

And his brother..?...nope, not even going there! He might be dating my best friend but that doesn't mean he is less of a jerk, to me anyway. When Minho would make me come over to study, he would always say something rude! But Minho wouldn't do anything. Not that I expected him to. I don't want him to be so pertective because then i feel like i owe him, and i dont WANNA owe him! Isn't THIS enough?

"You hungry Taeminnie?" Minho asked me for the 5000th time. And i answered as usual. "no" with a plain voice, working on the homework. He took a deep sigh, then looked at me. I tried to avoid his gaze, but he grabbed my chin, forcing me to stare directly into his eyes. "Taemin-ah...Are you ok? Are you sick? You have been acting kind of weird" He said concerned. I was thinking something smart like, 'I'M acting weird? You think we are a couple! You are the one acting weird' But i didn't say it. "I'm fine" I said plainly and went back to my homework. Minho sighed in defeat, or so I thought. The next second passed and he started yelling for Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun!!! Bring some snacks!!! Were hungry!!" He yelled at the direction of the door. Jonghyun just ignored. Minho decided to yell again. "I know you hear me!!! Hurry up!!!" then there was a long pause. I waited silently for a response but there was none. Thinking he would stop, i let my gaurd down. And boy was that a bad idea, i nearly got a heart-attack.

"JONGHYUN!!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET THE SNACKS IN LESS THEN 2 MINUTES, I'M GONNA SNEAK INTO YOUR ROOM TONIGHT AND SMOTHER A PILLOW OVER YOUR FACE UNTIL YOU STOP KICKING!!!" Minho screamed to the top off his lungs. Why is he so angry? Is he that worried that i won't eat? It seems kinda sweet....WAIT! NO! Taemin! You do NOT think its sweet! He is just like this because of his memory and that crap! Just wait a while and he will be back to his normal self! If anything, his yelling is inapropriate and uncalled for! I thought. There was another long pause then FINALLY, the dino dork answered. "OK!!!!" Is all he said, and Minho smirked at his victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready to leave Minho's place, like I had been trying to do a bunch of times but he always said, 'NO! Stay for just a couple more minutes!' UGH! I really don't wanna sound rude, but its just unatural for him to act this way....

"Bye Minho.." I said as I started walking out the door that JongDork was proudly opening wide open for me. {PS. JONGHYUN ALREADY KNOWS THE WHOLE MEMORY LOSS THING! KEY TOLD HIM! I WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE THAT OUT xD} I gave him a glare then started going out. Just then Minho ran in and grabbed me from behind. He squeezed the life out of me for about 5 seconds, then he sighed in joy and let me go. "Anyong Taemin-ah! Thanks for the HW help! See ya tommorow" He said with a welcoming smile. I smiled back slightly and turned to leave.

__________________

"I'm HOME!" I yelled throught the apartment. Key came running in and rapping his arms around me. "Oh dear~ Taemin, I thought you got lost! Its really dark outside! I called you to come home like two hours ago!" He said worried. "Minho kept me behind..." I said then yawned. Key smiled in relief and then patted my head. "ok, minnie. Time for bed!~" He began pushing me up the stairs. I would have protested that I wasn't a little kid anymore and didn't need someone to tell me that...but i was WAY~ too tired.

------

"Goodnight, Minnie!" Key said sweetly after tucking me in like a five year old, before turning out the lights. I sighed then stared at the ceiling for a minute.

I don't rememeber falling asleep but aperently i did because now i was in the middle of a field. It was obviously a dream.

~+~+~+~+~+~

I stood there in the flower field while the wind blew by rougher than expected. It made my hair fly in one direction. I was just standing there looking into nothing. But it was peaceful. Until, that is, The great blue sea of sky started to turn dark. Rapidly. I wanted to run and follow the blue sky that semmed to be runniing away from me, but I was held back. I turned to see Minho in all black, just like the sky was now. While i was wearing complete white, feeling out of place.

Minho smirked before giving a cruel chuckle. I stared at him for a second, then out of nowhere I heard a loud smash sound. It was REALLY LOUD. It sound like it could have been coming from the real world ouside of my closed eyes, but it wasn't. I quickly whirled around to see what had happen. But to my sirprise there was nothing there. I felt Minho's grip release my arm. I turned back around to see not the old Minho, but a new one. He was now wearing all white just as I was, and was smiling sweetly.

 didn't know how to react to the sudden trasformation, so I blanked out. But then I looked behind him and saw a mirror. The mirror though, did not have the Minho I saw in front of me in its reflection. I looked back at Minho and the Mirror a couple more times. Before I could confront him, he grabbed my hands. For some reason, i felt unmovable, like I couldn't control my body, it jsut didn't do anything.

I just stood there as he looked into my eyes, then I noticed him slowly moving closer to my face. I wanted to move away but at the same time I didn't, and on the other end, i just couldn't.

He finally kissed me. I was surprised at first but then I STARTED TO LIKE IT! I melted into the older's lips. And i closed my eyes. But I suddenly felt the need to open them. When i did, i saw the sky was now blue...but black....It was like half and half. I felt scared and anxious, but safe with Minho.

He released my lips then hugged me. Suddenly the safe feeling was turned into fear as i saw the mirror had now turned into the 'good' minho and the one hugging me was now the 'bad' one. I pulled away...then hugged him again....then pulled away...then the cycle continued. Its like I was afraid but wanted him at the same time. And there was always somethin strong pulling on each option...

~+~+~+~+~+~

I gasped as I woke up. Aperently I had stopped breatheing. What did all of this mean. That was one weird dream! "wait...it doesn't mean that...i might...actually become to like him....?"

2 B CONTINUED~

WEIRDEST UPDATE EVER RIGHT? *FLEES* ANYWAY, I DON'T KNOW WHY I DECIDED TO DO A DREAM SCENE FOR HIM TO COME TO THINK THAT HE MIGHT ACTULLLY LIKE HIM...ITS LIKE 9:30 P.M AND I'M FEELIN' RANDOM xd ANYWAY, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS! YOU HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO HERE IT IS^^ MAKE SURE TO KEEP COMMENTING, ND HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK:

Story:DO YOU THINK TAEMIN WILL END UP TO LIKE MINHO? AND IF SO WHEN? NOW? LATER? ANSWER PLEASE^^

Music:WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SHINEE SONG? JUST CURIOUS (LOL GET IT?) I CAN'T PICK xD

Drama:HAVE YOU SEEN TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU? IF SO DID YOU LIKE IT? ARE YOU STILL FINISHING UP ON IT? BUT IF NOT ANY, YOU MUST SEE THIS AMZING DRAMA! MINHO IS IN IT^^

KK THATS PRETTY MUCH IT^^ HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND YOU GUYS^^ LUV~ GimmiKpopPwEz 03o