Go ahead! Tell them!

Go with it [Editing!]

 

[A/N]
Yea...I know..just read the [A/N] at the end..
 
Chapter 25
 
Taemin, Minho and Jonghyun had all made it to Sekyung's home. On the other end, Key was at his and Taemin's apartment waiting for news from his boyfriend, which he soon got as his phone rang.
 
-Ring Ring!-
 
"Jonghyun? What happened? Did you get Taemin? Did you kick the crooks ? Is my baby okay? If he is scarred for life I swear I will–" "Key! Shut up for a second!" Jonghyun interrupted key as he rambled on with questions.
 
Key sighed, "Fine! But you better answer every question I asked." He said.
 
"Alright lets see. What happened is when we went to get Taemin, he didn't seem like he was in that much trouble. And there was a lot of arguing about feelings and blame, especially with Eunhyuk and Donghae! But Yonghwa spilled the beans. So yea, we got Taemin. If by crook you mean joon...then I guess. Minho did shake him a bit."
 
Key nodded. "And? Is Taemin alright?" He asked feeling uneasy.
 
Jonghyun nodded slightly over the phone, "yup. He's fine. Must be tired though." Jonghyun replied looking over at Taemin who was oblivious to the phone conversation.
 
"What do you mean he didn't seem like he wasn't in a lot of trouble?" Key asked, getting Jonghyun's attention.
 
Jonghyun looked down and thought about what his answer to be. Obviously, this would a bit difficult to explain. "I think you should ask him that when he gets home. I'm sure the topic would be brought up already anyway by that time." 
 
"Okay...well is that it? Where are you guys?"
 
"Sekyung's..."
 
Key paused for what seemed like forever to Jonghyun. Key took a deep breath and smiled through his irritation, "And why is that? My...Jagiya?
 
Jonghyun coughed in a skeptical manner in response to his lovely key's threatening tone. "It's kind of her fault why were in this big mess in the first place." He replied quickly, barely separating the words.
 
But key being very swift, heard every bit. "BWO?!?!" He screamed, almost deafening Jonghyun. "THAT STUPID JEALOUS IDIOT DID THIS??" He asked.
 
"Um...yea. But–" "What 'but's? Huh? Why!? Why did she do it? How? Tell me!"
 
"Look key! That is why I called you! You will find out when you get here. We need you here so if things get a little heated, we have a diva to finish the problem! We don't know how or why she did it either, but what ever it is we are going to find out! Okay?" Jonghyun finished with a sigh.
 
Key now feeling a bit upset that Jonghyun yelled at him, pouted, "okay..."
 
"Aw, don't be mad at me bummie. I love you~" Jonghyun sang. Key smiled and giggled silently, "I love you more!" Key protested.
 
"No I love you more!"
 
"Not as much as I love you!"
 
"Nope! I love you more than the universe can hold!"
 
"Well I love you more than infinity can go"
 
"Well~~ I love you more than–"
 
"JONGHYUN!!!" Minho screamed at the mushy love fest happening right in front of his eyes. "Quit. It. I swear if I hear the word 'love' one more time; I'm going to strangle you!"
 
Jonghyun gulped at his brothers behavior. "Um. Fine. Key, I will text you the location. Meet us at the store near the house?"
 
"Neh! Annyong!" Key replied and hung up the phone. He then grabbed his keys and his jacket and started to walk toward the door, until he noticed his hair; "AH! What the heck was I thinking? Going out he house like this? Well..one minute of hair fixing won't hurt anyone." He mumbled to himself and jogged to the bathroom to tidy up a bit.
 
~~~~
 
"When is key getting here?" Minho questioned Jonghyun after 5 minutes of waiting. "He should be here soon. I'm sure he is on his way!" Jonghyun replied, a bit annoyed because of his siblings nagging.
 
Suddenly, Taemin starts to wriggle around and jump a slightly, tugging on Jonghyun sleeve. "Ooh! Can I get some ice cream hyung?" Taemin asks cutely and uses the best puppy eyes he can muster.
 
Jonghyun looks up and noticed the ice cream stand outside of the small store they were standing near. He sighs, "Uh, Taemin, this isn't really the time for sweets, okay? Have you not seen the major events that occurred today?" Jonghyun asks rhetorically.
 
Taemin pouts, now feeling a small amount of neglect, he thinks of turning and asking Minho, but considering how he hasn't really forgiven him yet, he lets the thought go and tries harder with the other.
 
"Please~? Hyung? Hyung~Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!~" Taemin continues his symphony of begging, like a broken record. 
 
Jonghyun, getting very annoyed turns to his brother with eyes pleading for help. 
 
Minho sighs and steps in, taking Taemin's hand off of Jonghyun's shirt and grabbing it to keep him still.
 
"Calm down Taemin. We said 'no', so No." Minho finalized. Taemin looked at Minho, then at their hands. He then snatched his hand away, "Who are these 'We' people? I believe I was asking Jonghyun." Taemin snaps.
 
Both Jonghyun and Minho look at The blonde boy with curious eyes as to why he resembles Key so much all of a sudden.
 
"Okay fine! Lets go get your ice cream." Jonghyun succumbs  to the request to avoid conflict.
 
"Yay!" Taemin Cheers and grabs Jonghyun's hand as they make their way to the stand, leaving Minho alone.
 
Minho sighs, "I don't think he is going to forgive any time soon. It's really torture." He says to himself. He then turns over his shoulder to look at the two. When he does his eyes turn to the size of golf balls! The sight of Taemin giving Jonghyun a kiss on the cheek.
 
'What in the name of shisus!?' Minho exclaims mentally. Jonghyun appears to laugh and smile then pulls out his money to buy the ice cream.
 
When they get back Minho immediately pulls Jonghyun to the side, "What was that?!" He asks. "What? Oh you mean the kiss?" Jonghyun asks nonchalantly. Minho nods crazily. Jonghyun sighs and puts his hands up in defense, "look, it's not what you think! He was just–" "UMMA!" 
 
Jonghyun is cut off by Taemin's loud voice. Apparently Key had finally shown up and was standing with his arms crossed, seemingly upset.
 
"Umma, what's wrong? Ow!" Key had plucked Taemin's forehead, a very unexpected gesture. "Umma?" Taemin whines and looks at him confused.
 
"Look taemin, baby, sweetheart. We might be the closest friends in the world; probably as close as you cen get! But do not; and I repeat, Do Not. Ever. Kiss. My. Boyfriend. Adaji?" Key smiles and pats Taemin on the back before walking over to Jjong and plucking him on the forehead as well.
 
"Ouch! What did I do?"
 
"You laughed! And smiled! It can be mistaken as flirting!" Key replies sternly.
 
"Ha. Serves you right!" Minho laughs. "And you!" Key plucked Minho twice on his nose, forehead and then slaps him on the back of the head. 
 
"What did I do?!"
 
"You're the reason were in this mess! This is all your fault!" Key yelled and breathed heavily, trying to calm down. Jonghyun quickly came between them and comforted key; "Key~ it's nobody's fault. M-Kay? It's just a misunderstanding. Everything will be fine~" He cooed and slowly guided him away from the scared frog.
 
"Lets just get this over with", Key sighs and they all start to walk toward Sekyung's house. Minho stops and knocks on the door. A moment later Seykyung opens the door and her eyes light up. She suddenly tackles Jonghyun with a hug.
 
"Oh jongie! I knew you would come back for me!" She cheers still tightly holding him. "Ahem.." Minho says making Seykyungs eyes open in confusion. Apparently she hadn't notice three other people standing there. 
 
She quickly separates herself from Jonghyun and scans the others' faces. Once she see's Key's face she snarls, but once she lays eyes on Taemin, her snarls turns to a smirk.
 
"Ha! I bet you feel real stupid now!" Key laughs at Seykyungs embarrassment. SeKyung just roles her eyes, "What's the matter Key? You look a little upset.." She asks sarcastically.
 
Before Key could reply, Jonghyun steps in, "No. We are here to talk to you. Not him. He is just here for when you decide to become a..uh.." "A ?" Key finished the precious sentence. Jonghyun blinked. "I was going to say a little uncooperative but...okay."
 
SeKyung shrugged at moved out of the way to let them in.
 
"Seykyung. We know what you did, and we don't want any trouble. We just need you to tell us at least why you did it."
 
"And why should I?" Seykyung battled. Jonghyun sighed.
 
"Because this isn't exactly legal!" Minho said, joining the conversation. He grabbed Taemin's hand and shook it in front of him as he spoke, "Do you know what he's been through?!" 
 
Seykyung barely batted an eyelash as she just spoke again, "What's the matter Taemin? A little shaken up?" She asked in a baby like voice. This made Key very outraged.
 
"YAH! What in the hell is wrong with you! We can report you to the police!" Key yelled
 
"Yea right! Like they would believe you." Seykyun replied. Key made a confused expression, "huh?" He asked. SeKyung smiled, "My father; you know, The really rich one? He is super close with the head chief of the police department of Seoul. They would never believe a trashy looking mop head like you." 
 
Eyes opened as wide as the moon as his jaw dropped in dis belief. "Y-ou. Did you just?!–" key couldn't even finish his sentence.
 
"Yup. Now go. I don't have time for you." She tried getting them out, but Jonghyun stopped her. "You're such a liar you know that?" He said.
 
SeKyung stopped, "Excuse me?"
 
"Did you forget we dated? I have heard that excuse plenty of times." 
 
SeKyung cursed under her breath. "Well what do you want from me?" She asked now upset her plan didn't work. "We want to know what you have against Taemin! What did he ever do to you!?" Minho questioned impatiently.
 
"It's not what he did to me! It's the thief he calls a best friend!" SeKyung raised her voice.
 
Everyone stopped. "Me and Jonghyun were perfectly happy! Until this had to come along and seduce him?!" She yelled pointing at the couple. Nobody said any words, waiting for her to finish.
 
"I knew that he was pretty hard to brake, I'll give him that. But I also knew how much he cared for Taemin. Using that as an advantage I thought of a plan! Joon was perfect! I knew Taemin liked joon too! Oh yes, I did my research."
 
SeKyung smirked to herself. "But I'm not heartless, I made sure to check to see if he was healthy! Didn't want to give the kid a heart attack! Just wanted to scare his 'umma' off a bit." SeKyung stopped and looked at Minho. 
 
"But you know what? After I asked about him, in found out he had been in the hospital from a crash. Along with you Minho. That's when I found out about your amnesia. I also found out how you had recovered from it!"
 
Minho was speechless, "how could you just go through someone's business like that?! How did they even let you!?"
 
SeKyung chuckled, "don't you remember? My father's rich. I bribed them!"
 
"Bastard." Key hissed. SeKyung just smiled in return.
 
"That's right! I know everything! I have everything on you! So be careful!" She taunted.
 
Key was shaking with rage as he hissed through his teeth. "Jonghyun! I'm gonna kill her! Who the hell do you think you are?! Don't you know what could have happened to him! He could have gotten hurt!"
 
"By what Joon had called and told me, he seemed like he was enjoying it~ You rascal you!" SeKyung teased and winked at Taemin who just hid his face.
 
"If I thought he would have gotten hurt, I wouldn't have done it...wait, maybe I would have." SeKyung finished.
 
Jonghyun was shaking his head in disappointment thinking why he ever went out with her, "Your so low." He said.
 
SeKyung laughed. "Weird. Last time you said that, we were in your bedroom when your parents were gone.." She taunted again, not getting tired of it.
 
Key couldn't take it any longer, "Oh you are asking to get a beat down! Babe, hold my jewelry!" Key said taking off his earring s and bracelets.
 
"You touch me, and I'll Tell everyone about Minho and Taemin! And if they don't react to that, I'll tell them how Minho tortured his 'boyfriend' for no reason! Making him look like the biggest in school!" SeKyung said taking an anxious step back.
 
Key stopped and looked at Jonghyun. They all exchanged looks.
 
Minho looked down at Taemin who looked worried. He took his hand again, ignoring the other's refusal.
 
"You know what? Good. Tell them about me and Taemin. I want them to know." Minho said sternly. "I'm tired of doing this. Things are never going to go 'back to normal'. I'll deal with the consequences and remarks like I should." He finished.
 
Taemin looked at Minho with slightly teary eyes. The room became silent, "lets go." Minho said and left with Taemin. Jonghyun looked at Sekyung's speechless expression before turning to walk out, that is until Key stopped him. "Can I hit her now?" He asked. Jonghyun gave him a bored expression. "No key. It's not worth it." Key pouted.
 
"Can I at least slap her? Real quick?" Key whined.
 
"Um! I'm right here!" SeKyung pointed to herself feeling offended. Key ignored her. 
 
"No okay? We gotta go!" Jonghyun finalized and walked out. Key pouted and started walking after him.
 
SeKyung mumbled to herself "Ha. Watch when we get back to school. Since he wanted it so bad, I guess I have to tell them everything. It'll be my pleasure.– *SLAP* "OUCH!" SeKyung suddenly felt a sharp sting across her left cheek. Key had been listening and came back to slap her. What a diva.
 
"Don't forget to tell them about that!" Key sang and left the house feeling satisfied that he got to slap someone.
 
 
 
2BCONITUED...
 
>~< 
Oh...hey guys...how ya been? Hehe...look I KNOW I have been out for like 3 weeks! IM SO SORRY! IM SUCH A FAILOR! Go ahead and curse me out! And this chapter was supposed to be longer but I thought unwanted long enough, so next chapter will have what I planned for the end of this one.
 
But at least it ended On a comedic note..?:/
 
ANYWAY~ I WILL UPDATE SOON. ....I promise...don't kill me. And sorry for the mistakes! Didn't feel like wasting time grammar proofing it! XD
 
See ya next time STARS! i love you <3