I've Got You

Go with it [Editing!]

Chapter 23

 
Minho POV
 
Jonghyun and I were already in our car, driving to...I don't even know! But we had to get a move on.
 
I called joon and planned on keeping him on for a while until Jonghyun could track his phone; He got this weird app.
 
I wasn't even sure if Taemin was in trouble or not, but I had to trust my brother.
Joon picked up the phone, "Hey Joon." I said plainly, "Oh, Hey Minho." He chirped, I could hear rustling over the phone, not much though.
 
"Where are you? I went by your house. But you weren't there" I lied; I had to keep an act up. He didn't know about my memory.
 
"Where am I?" There was a short pause, "Oh I'm just out with a friend. We're actually a bit busy right now so..." I nodded. I looked over to Jonghyun to see if he had gotten his location yet, he shook his head no.
 
"Oh yes that's right. I forgot. Jonghyun told me you had gone out with Taemin. You know, that kid from school" I said. I didn't want to say too much.
 
"He with you?"
 
"Uh. Taemin?" Another pause. "Yea! He's here! But he went to go get something to drink." He answered.
 
I covered the speaker of my phone and turned to Jonghyun, "It doesn't sound like anythings wrong. Maybe they are just out having fun.." I said logically. Jonghyun shook his head, "No! Look, I know I never really liked the kid so much, but I don't trust Joon! I just don't! And he's Key's best friend!" He argued. "Just ask something else, I almost have it"
 
I sighed and continued my conversation with Joon. "What did he say he was going to get?" I asked randomly.
 
"Um, Bubble tea" he answered. I froze.
 
Taemin doesn't even like bubble tea! I would know! I tried giving him some but he rejected like I was feeding him acid. 
 
Does this mean he's lying? Oh no. If he's lying then...
 
"Uh. Okay. I'll talk to you later Joon." I said, and before I could say another word, Joon hurriedly hung up.
 
Now I was nervous. I was also angry. 
 
"Minho? Minho!" Jonghyun snapped me out of it. "I got it." He said I nodded but my expression disturbed Jjong. "Bro? What's wrong?" He asked. "He lied. Or at least I think he did. Why would he lie? W-What is it that he needs to cover up except..." I stopped myself.
 
Jonghyun nodded. "Exactly! Taemin is in trouble! Don't worry, just step on it. I have the address here; At...LSM Hotel?" He said, questioning at the end. I drove quickly but made a confused face. "LSM? Why would they be there?" I asked.
 
Jonghyun FacePalmed, "Minho. We have been over this! Taemin. Is. In. Danger. Obviously he was taken there! That's where they have very expensive beds! That don't brake no matter how hard you–" "YAH!" I interrupted my brother. I didn't need that image if Joon and Taemin. I didn't want that image.
 
Thinking of this, I drive incredibly fast and made turns wherever Jonghyun told me. I was afraid that I would be pulled over, but I don't think the cops would have been able to even see me; that's how fast I was going.
 
"STOP!" Jonghyun yelled as we came close to the entrance of the building in less than 8 minutes. I parked the car right out front and hopped out with Jonghyun. We stormed into the hotel hurriedly.
 
"Hello Sir! How may I he–" "We need to find a room!" I demanded. We didn't have time for the nice act, I know she only does it for a tip. But my expression was pretty pissed off. She blinked at me. "Oh..uh..okay!" She said putting a paper on the desk to write something down. "Would you two like a private schedule at the Jacuzzi?" She asked.
 
Me and Jonghyun were confused at first, then we got it.
 
"Oh! No! No! We're not a couple! We're siblings!" Jonghyun put his hands up in defense. "I don't judge.." The lady apparently named 'Dara' said.
 
"No! I'm serious! I have a–" "JONGHYUN!" I yelled at him. Startling both him and the women. "We didn't come here to tell her our life story!" He nodded.
 
"We need to find a friend's room." I said a bit calmer. She nodded in understanding. "What is the costumer's name?" "Lee Joon" I answered. Before even checking the order book she answered me; "Oh! He was just here with a lovely young man! They seemed like the cutest couple." She cheered. I grimaced.
 
"Can you just tell me the room? Please?"
 
"Oh yes, it's G17, on the third floor" 
 
In a split second, me and Jjong were running to the elevator like bullets. The ride felt like forever, even if it was a minute or two. Time was precious. 
 
When the elevator opened we ran out straight into the hallway, scanning over every door number. Alas we came to G17.
 
But before we even touched the handle, I could hear...?
 
And it wasn't just a small quiet moan, it was like..sensual!
 
No, it can't be! Not yet!
 
I tried opening the door, but it was locked.
 
'Of course' I thought. I had no time for this. "Maybe the janitor has a master key?" Jjong said, I stopped him. "No! I got it." I said and stepped back.
 
Using all my force I ran up and kicked the door handle, braking it. The door flung open. What I saw next I couldn't even...I..I didn't want to see it!
 
Taemin was just sitting there, his arms rapped around Joon. He wasn't even trying to escape! He wasn't being handcuffed to the bed so why wasn't he running for his life? 
 
After a couple of seconds Joon quickly separated from Taemin, looking at me in compete shock.
 
"H-how did you get here?!" Joon asked pointing at us. I said no words but I ran right up to him, grabbed him, and threw him on the ground. I was angry. I'm not sure if I was angry at Joon, or maybe even at Taemin. But how can I be? After what I did?
 
Taemin was obviously surprised to see Joon go flying across the floor and let out a slight scream at the sight. 
 
Jonghyun was also surprised as he tried calming me, "Minho! Woah, calm down we didn't come here to kill him!" He said putting his hands in front of me. I sneered, "You might not have. But I did!" I replied. Joon dusted himself off and stood up, "what the hell!?" He yelled. I looked at him like he was crazy.
 
" 'What the hell?' 'WHAT THE HELL?' Are you seriously asking me that? I should be asking You that!" I yelled back. He sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Who does he think he is?' I thought.
 
I saw Taemin in the corner of my eye just sitting on the bed, scared. Why wouldn't he be? The way I was reacting. But I didn't care.
 
"Look. I don't know how you got here, but I wouldn't think it's polite to burst in an intimate moment~" Joon teased as he walked up to me. I pushed him away hard. "Who the hell are you talking to?! You don't even make sense!" 
 
He got angry and pushed me back. I grabbed both his arms as I tossed him once again, but this time he bounced back and punched me. Right in the face.
 
You thought I was pissed before?
 
You haven't seen the half of it.
 
Taemin POV
 
I sat and watched in fear as Minho and Joon yelled and barked at each others throats. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Why wasn't Jonghyun doing anything?
 
Wait...
 
Why was Minho here anyway? And why was he so angry? That's what I'm wondering now!
 
Suddenly Joon punched Minho square in the face. I knew this wasn't going to end well.
 
Minho quickly lunged forward punch Joon back and before I knew it they were fighting like they were in a boxing batch. It was insane!
 
They were just spitting out random insults at the other. Why was Minho so angry?! It confused me so.
 
"Your nothing but a joke!" Minho said to joon. Joon chuckled, "I'm a joke? What about your little 'Joke' Minho? With him? That's not cool!" Joon replied. Was he standing up for me?
 
"And why the hell would you care?!"
 
"Because I don't like to see the person I like being hurt by my 'friend'!" 
 
It went silent.
 
"You don't like him! You're...You're" Minho seemed to lose his breath. Joon took this opportunity to hook him. "I'm what? What?! Because seeing to how Taemin enjoyed it so much, I'm winning!" Joon smirked.
 
I jumped off the bed and ran to try and brake them apart, but Jonghyun stopped me by rapping his arms around me. "Yah! Let go! They're going to kill each other!" I yelled, but he didn't. "It's not safe Taemin! I have to keep you safe, and– OW" I had cut him off by stomping on his foot.
 
He let go and I Bolted toward the fighting pair.
 
By the time I got over to them, Minho was just punching Joon repeatedly.
 
"MINHO! STOP!" I screamed and grabbed his arm, only to be shoved away. Joon looked as if he could have passed out, you could see blood coming from his nose.
 
"IM NOT KIDDING! STOP! PLEASE!" I screamed again, this time I stood in front if Joon. Minho stopped and shook his head a bit, as if he had been in a trance.
 
Minho released Joon and unclenched his fist. The room was totally silent. The only thing that could be heard was the heavy breathing weighing down the atmosphere.
 
Once Minho took a step back, I left my place in front of Joon. At that moment Minho turned back around, "Who set you up to this?" He hissed at Joon. Joon shrugged, "Up to what?" 
 
"Don't play ing games with me! I know your little 'Job'! You thought you could keep it a secret?! You going around doing this for money? WHAT KIND OF JOB IS THAT?!" 
 
I was confused. I looked at Joon, "J-Job?" Joon made no eye contact with me.
 
Before I could say another word, Jonghyun took over. "Who?" He asked again. Joon sighed. "I'm not telling..." 
 
"How about if we guess? Then can you tell us if we're right?" 
 
Joon hesitated but nodded.
 
"It was Eunhyuk wasn't it?!" Minho barked. Hesitantly Joon nodded. Minho scuffed "ha! I knew it! That's it!" Suddenly Minho came over to me and Jonghyun, he grabbed my arm.
 
"Where do you think your taking me?!" I said surprised, taking my hand away from him. Minho looked at me shocked, "Taemin, we don't have time for this–" 
 
"What do you mean?! I'm not going anywhere with you!"
 
"Then what?! You're staying here? With him?" Minho yelled back and pointed in Joon's direction. I looked at joon who looked as if he was begging with his eyes, then back at Minho, but I kept quiet. Minho took this as a no and once again grabbed my arm dragging me out of the room, as i quickly grabbed my shirt, with Jonghyun following.
 
~~~~~~
Minho hadn't let go of me even when we were outside. I struggled out of his hold. "Why are you here?" I yelled. He turned to me and sighed. "You were in trouble.." 
 
"So? Why would you care? Like you weren't beating the crap out of me last week!" 
 
Jonghyun turned to me, "wait..what?" He asked. "What is he talking about Minho?"
 
Minho didn't say anything; so I did. "Minho has been getting people to beat me up almost everyday after school..." I confessed. I kind of felt like a snitch...
 
"What?!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Minho? Minho!" He shook his younger sibling, "Why would you do that?"
 
"Because I was trying to make things 'back to normal'!" Minho finally spoke. I looked up at him wide eyed; "B-back to normal? What is that supposed to mean?" I was confused, what did he mean by that?
 
"Minho has something to tell you Taemin..." Jonghyun told me and walked away to get into the car, leaving us alone. I was scared honestly. I didn't know what to expect.
 
Minho sighed heavily then stick his hands I to his pockets before speaking, "I uh...I got my memory back..." He said.
 
I felt my eyes pop out of my head. "W-WHAT?! WHEN?!"
 
"That day at the hospital when I fainted. I-I was lying about the whole thing." 
 
I could feel my eyes burn with tears. "So. You had your memory back, and you knew how much I liked you then. But you didn't tell me? Even worse, you tortured me! Physically and emotionally!" I yelled, now crying.
 
~~~~~~
 
Minho POV
 
Taemin's words hit me like bullets, because they were all true; I didn't want them to be. But I had brought this upon myself.
 
As I looked up, I saw him crying. It broke my heart even more. I couldn't take it anymore as I reached out and grabbed Taemin into a warm embrace. He struggled against me, but obviously out of energy, he just succumbed to it.
 
I held him as if he were a gentle baby as he cried. He had been threw a lot. And it was because of me.
 
Taemin never stopped crying until I shushed him, rubbing his back, "shh...It's okay. I'm sorry. I-I'm truly and completely sorry.. It's alright." I cooed as he calmed down.
 
He nodded and cuddled into me. I felt my heart do flips as he responded. It was like it was when we were together.  
 
When he was through crying, he looked up at me, a sad and confused expression on his face. I could tell he wanted to say something, but I didn't let him. He could wait until he was okay. 
 
I kissed him on his forehead lightly. "It's alright. It's still me.. I'm sorry again for what I did. I don't see how it's forgivable, but I still need to say it..."
 
He nodded. "Mhm"
 
"C'mon. We have to go somewhere, and you need a rest." I said and reached out my hand. He looked at it for a second. I sighed and grabbed 
His instead, "it's okay. I've got you.."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
2BCONTINUED
 
HI STARS! Yay! 2min is back!...or is it?? Confused? Sorry! Haha lol but yea. What about Joon? Does he really like Taemin? And Eunhyuk? What's his deal? And how will Key react to what happened? Do u think there is someone involved in this that hasn't been mentioned?? Hmm...
 
Thanks for reading guys and yes, I know, u were praying for your 2min so there it is; a little shaky, but were gettin' there :) 
 
Tell me your thoughts! And I will see you next time Stars!^U^
 
☻Love(^_^)☆ GimmiKpopPwEz
 
Ps. Sorry if its short~