Almost..but the secret is out!

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Minho POV
 
It's been a while since the party started and I guess I was having a pretty good time. But then I started missing Taemin, but I couldn't find him. I started looking around some more, but still nothing. "Maybe he went to the bathroom" I told myself as I walked toward the hallway where the rooms are located.
 
I opened the bathroom door but found nothing but a couple making out. I grimaced and shooed them out of there.
 
I kept looking in the rooms. Suddenly when I stopped to open the last one, I heard a laugh. 
 
"Hyung! Stop it! Ahaha" 
 
It...sounded it bit like Taemin. But why would taemin be with a 'Hyung' in a bedroom other than me?...
 
Is he in danger? No...he's giggling. That sound more like he is enjoying it.
 
Wait! Hold on Minho! You don't even know if it's Taemin! Calm down!
 
I know! But it sounds just like him and–
 
"Mm..taemin, your skins so smooth"
 
I heard another persons voice say in almost a loud whisper. Like it was supposed to be a joke! Now I KNOW it's him.
 
I hesitated at first. Then I started thinking of what could be happening to taemin! And if he was cheating on me and– "What the heck is going on?!" I yelled as I burst the door open. 
 
My view was shocking...but I was also very vexed at the situation.
 
Taemin was pinned against the wall, but he had a blind fold on. And the person who looked at me like a deer in headlights... I couldn't believe who it was.
 
"..Eunhyuk?" I said closing the door behind me.
 
"Mi-Minho?" Taemin said scared, "But..But I thought..?" Be fore he could finish I went to get him.
 
He quickly retreated his hand from under Taemin's shirt, as I reached out to grab my boyfriend, taking off his blind fold.
 
"Eunhyuk! What the hell is going on in here?!" I growled at him. He took a breathe then looked at me arrogantly. 
 
"If I were you, Minho, I'd watch my mouth!" He said fixing his hair. I stared at him in disbelief. Does he not understand this situation!?
 
I was boiling, and he was just acting cool. 
 
I lunged forward, grabbing his collar.
 
"Eunhyuk! I'm not kidding! Why the hell were you touching him?" I asked again. He chuckled. "It's pretty ing obvious!" He replied pushing my hands away from him.
 
I was so angry, but at the same time confused. I didn't know how to react! Should I hit him? Should I work things out with words? Should I kick him out? What?
 
My thoughts were interrupted as Eunhyuk started to speak. "Stop acting like you couldn't see what was about to happen! I'm not gay! But I just wanted to try something new! When i found the here, i thought it would be hilarious to ya know, mess around with him a bit! Thought it was worth it!" He stated nonchalantly. 
 
I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Why would Eunhyuk talk about Taemin like this? Why would he try to do something so wrong! Especially since he is my boyfriend!?
 
"Minho?" I turned to see Taemin crouched on the floor, holding his head in pain. "What's going on?" He asked in such a small voice, it made me sad. "Taemin? Are you okay?" I asked grabbing him and sitting him on the bed properly.
 
"My head hurts!" He whined. I smoothed his hair. I was curious "It does? Do you know why?"
 
"Because he was out there drinking it up like a maniac! I thought he was gonna pass out!" Eunhyuk blurted. My eyes widened in shock. "Taemin! You were drinking?" I exclaimed. He covered his ears and whined again.
I mumbled a small 'sorry'. "Look...I will deal with this later! Just get some rest, okay?" I said laying him on the bed, he nodded.
 
Eunhyuk scuffed. I glared at him, then kissed Taemin on the forehead, ready to drag Eunhyuk out the room, but he grabbed my arm.
 
"Yah! What the heck was that?" He exclaimed. I stared in anger. "What? What was what?"
 
"So I'm not allowed to touch the , but you get to ing kiss him? Your planning on getting him when I'm gone aren't you?" He yelled. I was completely bewildered. I didn't know what he was talking about!
 
"Stop calling him a ''!" I yelled back. 
 
"Why?! We always call him that! That's what we do !" He folded his arms. "What's with you man?"
 
"Eunhyuk! Have you forgotten about me and Taemin or something? Are you completely drunk?" I asked. Eunhyuk's face went poker. 
 
"What do you mean?" He asked more quiet. 
 
"Taemin. My boyfriend! Me! His boyfriend. You. Drunk!" I replied and dragged him out before we woke Tae.
 
~~~~
Eunhyuk POV
 
Minho had just said what i thought he said. When...what..who..
 
"You.Drunk!" I'm not drunk! But you know what? I think pretending will be the best way to cover my later.
 
"Uh..yea~ I'm really drunk! Just Take me to Donghae. He will take home~" I said in a sluggish voice. Minho shook his head and abounded me once I was with Donghae.
 
I wasted no time to tell him about this...
 
<:2BContibued:>
 
Hi stars! Sorry for such a LONG fricking wait, but good news is I will be uploading more now!^w^ yay! I got a lot of new stars when I was gone! Thank u!
 
I will tell what happens with SeKyung and Jjong, next chapter x3 And what do ya think? Now that Eunhyuk knows, will he find out more? Make predictions!:) k bye!