Remembered?

Go with it [Editing!]

Minho POV

I was in the kitchen washing the dirty dishes from last night, when I jumped a little from an unexpected accompany. "Hey Hyung" I said to key. "What's up?" I asked, he looked pretty upset.

"nothing! Just, Jjong is acting like a jerk because I told him I was done with him! Ugh.." He said glaring at Jonghyun threw the wall. I made a confused face. "What do you mean..done.." I asked putting the dishes down and drying my hands. I slowly turned around to key, who looked angrier than before. "Hyung..is it true?" I asked again, finally knowing what he meant. He stayed quiet, but nodded slowly.

I just stood there. I was shocked, but I didn't ask anymore. I looked at Key again and he looked really tense. "Ugh...I don't even know why I thought it would work! It was ridiculous!" He started yelling. Why did he get so angry all of a sudden? He's acting weird. "All because if that one day! This wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have gotten in that accident! And now you've lost your memory!" He yelled again.

I made another confused face. "W-what are you talking about?" I asked. He went wide eyes and then coughed nervously. "Uh...nothing!" He replied and turned around quickly. 

I was completely bewildered on what he had said, but I was so confused. I sat there for a good two minutes thinking of what he might have meant...but I only came to one conclusion; Aperently I had lost my memory.

I turned to confront key again about it, but once I did I got nervous. I didn't want to upset him anymore, but if I did lose my memory; I want it back! 'Maybe I can just think hard enough' I thought.

I thought as hard as I could...

Maybe it was stupid...

But I was desperate to know...

Once I figured I couldn't do anything, I went to grab Key's shoulder. That's when my vision became fuzzy, and my stomachs started hurting so bad, I couldn't even yell for help. It was so excruciating.

Suddenly I saw something...

Something I know I had seen before...

But at the same time, had never seen in my life!

Taemin, was being hurt. Pushed, kicked, spit on, but I couldn't see the culprit's face. I was still stunned on why I was seeing this! What was going on? 

My memory...

this must have been the reason!

Before I could even get up all the way and grab for key, everything went black....

~~~~~~~

Taemin POV

"What's wrong with him??!" I yelled at the uncooperative doctor. "Please be patient! I have other pantients than your friend." He stated a little too snippy and turned around. "What the hell do you mean? He fainted!" I ran in front of him and blocked his path. He sighed. "And that is on the list of minor situations considering I have another patient waiting for me to amputate his finger, so please move aside!" He hissed and moved me. 

Before I could jump at him again, I felt some arms grab me. I turned around to see Onew. "Let me go Onew! That doctor needs an whooping!" I said trying to free myself.

"Taemin! Calm down!" Onew said sternly. I took a breathe and stopped, he soon let me go. "Onew. What do I do?" I asked him, not really expecting an answer; and I was right he just shrugged and led me toward the others.

Jonghyun and Key were sitting at least four seats away from eachother, Jonghyun looking stressed and key looking a bit sad and worried. 

I walked up to them. "Key?" I started. He looked up at me. "What happened? You never told me even on the ride here." I stated taking a seat beside him. Key sighed. "I don't know..." He said simply. I sighed also putting my hand on my head.

"uh...Mr. Lee?" I heard another voice. 

"Yes?" I said, but someone else said it with me. I looked over to my far left. Onew. "Um..I think he's talking to me Onew.." I said. He laughed nervously and nodded. I stood up and went toward the other doctor; the nice one..

"May I speak to you in private?" He asked me. I was a but nervous but obliged nonetheless.

We went into his office. "Taemin... The time has come." He stated simply. I looked at him blankly. "What?" I didn't know what the heck he meant! It sound like he was role playing Star Wars or something. 

He sighed. "Minho...has begun to remember." 

I froze. "Really?" I asked plainly. Mr.  Just nodded. I didn't know how to react. I just stood up and bowed, making my way out of the suddenly closterfobic room, until he called me once again.

"wait...but here's the thing." He began. I my heal and faced him. "His memory is still a bit unstable so there might be sometimes where he forgets, what he needed to remember. At most once or twice" he explained. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I then just bowed again and walked out.

~~~~~~~

We were all on our way to Minho's room after the nurse said we could go in. I was nervous but I didn't know why.

If he remembers all of it then he should remember what we had right? 

What do you mean? You had nothing! You were just 'going with it' remember?

Well...yea, I suppose. But we did gain some feelings...right?

no! He was delusional! Those were fake feelings! Are you saying you started having feelings for him?

W-what? N-..no! It was his fault anyway! He thought of it first so why would he get angry at me when he gets it?

I don't know...you tell me...

"Tae..? Taemin!" A voice and a shake broke me out of my inner argument with myself. I was blocking us from getting in, just holding the doorknob. I shook my head a bit. 

I was going to proceed, but Jonghyun grabbed my hand. 

"Maybe I should go in first and see how he's doing, them if he has any questions I will answer and be wont feel so intimidated by all of us at once." He suggested. We exchanged a couple of looks then agreed that was for the best.

----

•Jonghyun POV•

 

I slowly paced my way into the room. When I entered I was greeted lazily by my fatigue looking brother. Cautiously, I walked over to him and sat on the nearby chair.
 
"Hey..." He said sitting up slightly. I returned to gesture and sighed. I knew we didn't have anytime to wait around, so I got straight to the point.
 
"Minho...about your memory–" 
"You know what's weird? I had this crazy dream!" He cut me off before I could finish. I would have kept going, but this sounded interesting.
 
"Dream?" I questioned. He nodded nonchalantly. "Yup. I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh...okay?" He cooed smiling. It was weird...but I nodded. He did the same and began.
 
"Well...okay, so...You know Taemin?" He started. At first I was confused on why he would ask me that, until he continued. "You see, in this dream, me and him were...pfft! Dating!" He whispered as a joke. He started laughing but calmly, he was still obviously tired.
 
"Um...Minho? That uh...that wasn't a dream.." I said looking at him seriously. He nodded in response, "your right! It wasn't a dream..." It became quiet, "it was a nightmare!" He laughed again.
 
I wasn't sure on how I was supposed to take in the information. I knew Taemin wouldn't be happy about it...but would he? I mean, this was all for Minho's sake...knowing that he forgot somehow should be a relief.
 
I stopped thinking about it and turned to my brother again. He looked at me and smiled like a frog. He would only act this way around me, in school he was so charismatic, that there should be a new word for it! 
 
"Yah...where are my flowers? Huh? Your own brother has been hospitalized and you haven't even brought him a box of chocolates?" He asked, pretending to be hurt. I laughed a little, it was nice to see him like this.
 
"Oh...uh, I'll be right back!" I said and stood up, he grabbed my arm. "Yah...d-don't leave me stranded here by myself." He glared. I nodded and walked out closing the door softly behind me.
~~~~
"So?" Taemin asked me, I could tell Key wanted to say something but he didn't want to talk to me. I decided to just tell Taemin up front. I really did think he would be relieved.
 
"He doesn't remember"
 
"What?! How is that possible?" 
 
"I don't know...but it happened so I guess you have nothing to worry about." I replied to him. He just looked at the ground for a minute.
 
"Yea...uh, I guess you're right, hehe" Taemin started playing with his fingers nervously. "I uh...guess that means everything's back to normal?" He asked. That had me taken aback a bit. I hadn't thought of that. But I guess that was what it meant, so I nodded slowly. He did the same.
 
Key came up behind him and grabbed his arm, locking them. "Well...I guess I'll see you in school?" Onew said before walking off with them.
 
In the end I felt a bit bad... But it was over now and there was nothing I could do about it.
~~~~~
"Yah! What took you so long? And you still have no flowers!" Minho joked, I just grinned a bit. Suddenly he became serious, "uh...I thought I heard you talking to someone...who was it?" Minho questioned me.
 
"Nobody...just some kids from school.."
 
(☆U☆)2BCONTINUED!
 
Omg! What? How? He..? Ugh!
So what do you think will happen next my lovely shining stars?! I know u guys can't wait x3
 
And thank you guys! I got like 12 subscribers in like 2 days (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I feel special (^_^;) hehe well see ya next time! BWYE (・ω・)ノ
Ps. Sorry if this chap is short xD