It's over, why?, and WHAT?

Go with it [Editing!]

 

It was 3:00 in the morning.
 
The house had been emptied of all people, except a couple who passed out in the backyard.
 
The four boys; Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, and Key had also been passed out from exhaustion.
 
The house was a total mess. And they all had to clean it themselves.
-----
Taemin POV
 
I woke up, on Key's bed. My head really hurt. I looked around and didn't  see anyone in the room. It all looked nice and clean so I was expecting the rest of the house to be the same.
 
Man I was wrong to do so.
 
I walked into the hallway and there was so much stuff on the floors. We also still had decorations up. Our front door was left wide open! What if someone came and robbed us? Well I bet someone already did!
 
I guess throwing a party wasn't the best idea. I'm gonna leave the plans up to the Hyungs next time.
 
"Key?" I called out, as I started looking around.
 
"Ugh.." I heard a quiet grunt. I went into the living room to see a sleeping key on our couch. I scurried over to him. "Key? Wake up! We have to clean!" I whined, shaking him. He shook his head, and turned even more so I couldn't see his face. 
 
I puffed my cheeks out. Then that's when an idea hit me. 
 
I stood up and jumped right on top of him. "HYUUUNNG!!!" I yelled shaking him like a crazy person. He reacted like any body else would; terrified. He started flailing and we both ended up Falling off the couch. 
 
"Ow.." I said rubbing my bum. Key glared at me. "Taemin!" I flinched. "It's 3:00 am! Why did u wake me up!!?" He screamed. "Will you guys keep it down over there!" I heard a voice call. Both me and key looked toward the kitchen and saw a guy sleeping in a chair.
 
"Yah! JinKi! Get out of here!" Key yelled. I didn't know who he was. 
"Calm down key! I'm not leaving! It's only 3:00! I'll leave around 10:00!" He argued. Key's face went red.
 
"NO! Your gonna leave NOW!" He yelled and grabbed the boy's arm, dragging him across the filthy floor.
 
"Wait! No! Please! I'll help you clean!" The boy pleaded. Key stopped for a second, then dropped his arm. "Fine!" Key agreed and JinKi went back to napping on the floor.
 
"Um...Hyung? Who was that?" I asked. Key shook his head,"just one of my classmates" He replied starting to fall back to sleep on the couch. I decided to just leave him, until an hour or so from now.
 
"I guess I'm cleaning by myself" I sighed as I walked to my room to grab my slippers.
~~~
When I entered my room I was greeted with the image of Minho...shirtless...on my bed..*gulp*
 
Why is he sleeping in MY bed? And why is he shirtless? 
 
I felt my cheeks starting to warm up. 
Crap! I'm blushing!
 
I slowly made my way to my bed and grabbed one slipper off the floor. 'Where is my other one', I thought. I looked around and saw it sitting on my bed, on the opposite side of Minho.
 
I carefully reached over his body to grab it, "almost..got it.." I whispered to myself and soon after clawed it with my fingers. "Yes.."
 
I started pulling it back to my body when suddenly I slipped and it flew out of reach, while I landed on top of Minho's chest.
 
Crap asdfghjkl!!!
 
When I tried getting up, I had to hold Minho's...abs..woah.. But that was A bad idea because he rapped his arms around me and pulled me down and cuddled me like stuffed animal. I can't say I didn't like it, but I was nervous.
 
I took a deep breathe and tried getting up again.
 
"Stay.." I heard Minho say into my ear, in a husky voice. I shivered, in a good way. His voice was hella y! I mean– intriguing.
 
I nodded and just laid there with his arms around me, soon falling back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~
None's POV
 
At now 10:00 in the morning, the boys all started to wake up and clean the mess, including JinKi.
 
Key POV
 
"WAKE UP!!!" I screamed threw the house, Hearing responses of shock. I grabbed the vacuum and started with the living room. Soon everyone else grouped into the same room and grabbed something to clean up.
 
I looked over my shoulder to see Minho, shirtless! I glared at him, I was not in the mood.
 
"YAH!" He flinched. "PUT A SHIRT ON! THIS ISN'T FREE FOR ALL!" I screamed. He nodded and ran to the room to find his shirt.
~~~~
I was don't vacuuming and we just needed to get the decorations down, and the people off our lawn. I asked JinKi to help me.
 
"Yah, JinKi! Can you help me get those people off our lawn?" I asked, he turned and nodded, but doing so, tripped and fell right on top of me. I gasped as I hit the floor. JinKi took forever to notice the situation before Jonghyun ran in. 
 
"YAH! What are you doing? Get off of him!" He yelled, pushing JinKi off of me, trying to help me up, but I declined. 
 
I guess he is jealous...lets see how far I can push him-U-
 
Jonghyun POV
 
I ran in the room when I heard a slam. When I went in, I saw some guy from our school on top of Key! Of course I reacted quickly, yelling and pushing him off of him. 
 
"I'm sorry! I'm can be a bit clumsy sometimes.." He apologized bowing. I glared but Kibum just smiled. "It's okay JinKi! Don't let jerks bring you down!" He said, and grabbed 'JinKi's' hand, running off to the backyard.
 
What the heck? Oh I get it! He is trying to make me jealous. Well two can play at this game.
 
Minho POV
 
I came back from the room after Key told me to put a shirt on. I went over to Taemin and helped him take the decorations down. He greeted me with a smile, I did so back. 
 
It was silent for a minute, until he spoke; "Uh...Minho? About last night?" He started. I froze. "I just want you to know, I didn't know that it was Eunhyuk! I thought it was you messing around with me, like having fun! I'm sorry!" He apologized and put his head down.
 
Why was he apologizing? It's not his fault. "Taemin..." I lifted his head so he was looking at me. He gave the cutest pout. "It's not your fault. It was his! I don't know what his problem was last night, but he was really drunk. I'm just glad your okay." I said kissing his forehead.
 
I noticed he blushed, but tried to hide it. I chuckled, but then a thought came to mind. "Why did you think it was me in the first place?" I asked. He looked at me again, nervous. "He told me it was." He answered. I choked on my breathe. 
 
Why...? He..? Ugh! Rule one; never let Eunhyuk get drunk again.
 
"Plus..I don't know why, but my conscious was kinda telling me you were going to do something." Taemin said nonchalantly. "What?" He looked at me blankly. "What, what?" He asked. "Why are you saying it like its normal?" I asked even more confused. Even if I am his boyfriend and we have been together for a while, I wouldn't do that.
 
"Because it is...um...never mind." He stuttered. I was going to question him again, but I thought he answered enough for now.
 
~~~~~
 
Nobody's POV
 
The house is now clean! All strangers and ransoms have been exiled, and now all...five boys are just lounging.
 
Key POV
 
"YAH! JinKi! Leave already! Your not a new roommate!" I yelled at JinKi as he lay on my couch eating chips. He shrugged and went back to his activities. I growled, and pounced.
"GET.OUT!" I yelled as we wrestled. At first I was angry, but it became fun. I had never really roughhoused with a hyung before.
 
Don't call me a weirdo either! I was more interested in shopping and clothes, but I had to admit this was fun.
 
JinKi, having more mass than me, pinned me down and flopped on my back. But me being more skilled, just but him and he let out a girly shriek. I laughed, but for some reason he was pushed off. I looked up to see Jonghyun.
 
Why is he ruining my fun. Now I'm getting upset. I stood up. "Yah...what's your problem, were just having fun." I said helping JinKi up. Jjong made a face. "Oh sorry..." Is all he said and sat on the couch, taking JinKi's chips. "Yah!" JinKi complained, but stopped when Jonghyun jumped at him.
 
"It's okay JinKi! I'll get you some more!" I said sticking my tongue at Jjong. "You can call me Onew..." JinKi said smiling and blushing...why was he blushing? "Okay...Onew" I said and went toward the kitchen.
~~~~
When I came into the kitchen I saw Minho was washing the dishes. "Hey Minho!" I said, startling him. "Oh..hi hyung" he responded, "What's up?" 
"Hmm...nothin'...Just Jonghyun's being a jerk because I'm done with him!" I blurted out, covering my mouth after noticing I have a but too much info.
 
Minho looked at me confused. "Done with him?...Like..you broke up?" He asked. I didn't say anything, until he asked again. "Key..? Is it true?" I sighed, "well...yea, I guess. But I don't know why I thought it would work out anyway! I mean, it's only because of that damn accident! If you would have just kept your dang memory!" I yelled, all of a sudden getting angry.
 
"What are you talking about?" I froze. 
 
God Key keep your mouth shut! 
 
"Uh...Nothing.." I said, turning around. The small time I was turned around, when I suddenly heard a loud slam. Shocked I looked over my shoulder. Minho was fainted! What the hell?
 
"Hyung! What?! What happened?" Taemin Mae in running. 
 
What is going on??
 
-2BCONTINUED-
Sorry if this is a stupid chapter, but next will be more 2min hopefully! Sorry! I'm used to Jongkey stories! XD PLEASE give predictions, and thank you for supporting me!:) and if you DO think my story is worth it, go a head and vote:) thanks again! Bye stars!
(>•U•)> GimmiHugPwEz
                        -GimmiKpopPwEz