Party! pt.1

Go with it [Editing!]

HI! PURPLE STANDS FOR TAEMIN'S THOUGHTS GIVING HIM ADVICE OR ARGUING WITH HIM `.`

YELLOW STAND FOR JUST HIM THINKING^^

ORANGE STANDS FOR JONGHYUN'S THOUGHT GIVING ADVICE OR DEBATING

WHILE RED STANDS FOR HIM JUST THINKING

BLUE STANDS FOR MINHO'S THOUGHT'S ADVICE OR ARGUEMENT

AND GREY STANDS FOR HIM JUST THINKING

AND FINALLY, PINK STANDS FOR KEY'S THOUGHTS ADVICE OR DEBATE

WHEN LIGHT BLUE STANDS FOR HIM JUST THINKING! PHEW THAT WAS A LOT! AND HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! SORRY IF ITS CRAPPY FOR A LONG WAIT~~~

Taemin POV

I woke this morning with a huge smile on my face. But i was in my own room on my own bed. How was that possible?

Did key find out, and drag me home? Did Minho sneak in and put me here? how did-

RIIIINNNGGG

I stopped to answer my phone that was ringing. "Yoeboseyo?" I said. "Good Morning!" I heard a voice speak in english. I was shocked. "uh..hoo dis iss?" I tried my best in the other language. I heard a chuckled on the other end. "Its just Key. Don't be alarmed." Key said. I sighed in relief. "um...why did you call me? Why not just come up to my room." I asked sitting up, scratching my messy bed head. "I'm not home. I'm at the market to get somethings. I will be back shortly." Key replied.

I smiled. While he is gone, i could probably stop by Minho's. "ok! Make sure to call when your done!" I said. "Why?" Key asked. "uh, no reason. Just a simple request..." I replied nervously. I heard him make a 'mmhmmm' noise. "Whats up tae?" He asked. "ok, ok, fine." I started. "I had a surprise when you get home, and i don't want you to walk in while im still preparing it. So you might wanna take a while before coming back.." I lied.

"Oooh! I love surprises! So sweet tae! ok, i will call!" Key cheered. I smiled in victory. "K, annyong!" I said and so did key as we both hung up. I jumped up and started to clean up. Quick shower, brush my teeth, get dressed in a really nice outfit. yay! Once i was about to leave, i remebered. "ugh..now i need a 'surprise' for key. I'll come up with something, but now i don't have any time to waste! To Minho's We Go!!~" I said and went for the door. Suddenly i got a text.

 

From: Key Umma:)

-oh! And don't even think about sneaking out...especially with Minho........AGAIN!-

 

Wait..what? He knew? UGH! Guess thats out of the question.

I walked backwards and flopped onto the couch letting out a large sigh. Thats when an idea struck. "If i can't go to Minho, Minho can come over here! YAY!" I cheered and jumped up, calling Minho on my cell.

"Hmm?" He greeted.

"Hey stranger!" I replied cutely, rocking back and forth on my heels and toes.

"And...who is this?" He asked. I laughed a little.

"ha..thats funny Minho! Say, can you come over for a bit? I'm all by mah self and-" "I wasn't kidding..and how do you have my number?" He cut me off. I paused for a second. "Minho? Are you ok?" I asked quietly, worried. It was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Ha! I was just kidding around! So you want me to-" "YAH!" I yelled cutting him off. I could hear him hit his head on the other end in surprise. "ahh...what???" He asked. I took a deep angry breathe. "Yah! Pabo! Don't scare me like that! I was terrified..." I said taking a seat. "why were you so scared. It was just a joke. People do that all the time." He replied simply. "IT'S NOT- *sigh* it's not 'just a joke' to me..." I said calming down.

It was silent once again. "ok...sorry.. I won't do it again.." Minho said, breaking the silence. "Yea..and i'm sorry. I kinda over reacted.

Ya' think

It was quiet again, until Minho broke the silence. "So, you said you wanted me to come over?" He asked. I nodded as i answered yes, even though i knew he couldn't see me.

"Alright. I'll be there soon!" He replied and hung up. I just fell back on my couch, thinking.

I was so scared. I thought Minho had already got his memory back...Wait, but even if he did...He would still remeber me..Right? That is what the doctor said...But what if he was wrong? Then what?

I sat there, even longer thinking of the posibilities of Minho forgeting me. Usually i would want to forget him all together, but now all i wanted to do was remember every single moment we had together. And i still thought it was hilarious. I was like some love sick puppy. I guess its because i had never been in a relationship, but it was making me so confused.

Suddenly i heard a Knock at the door.

Is that him already?

I looked up at the clock, and aperently i had been sitting here for 10 minutes. I got up and answered the door and i was greeted with a smiling Minho. I smiled back and moved out of the way so he could enter. He sat the bags he had been holding that i hadn't knotice before, down on the floor and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, then he seperated enough to look at me.

He was looking at me so intently that i started to blush. He must have noticed my pink shade, bcause he just smiled at me again even wider than before.

Before i could say anything, he had captured my lips into a kiss.

It wasn't a passionate kiss

Nor was it a lustful kiss

It was just a sweet little kiss, that still made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment as long as possible, which wasn't very long. He pulled away and headed over to the couch. "So...I bought a couple of snacks over just incase you wanted something. That ok?" Minho asked sitting on the couch, pulling out the items in the bag.

My face flood up with glee. "Thats perfect!" I said, taking a seat beside him. "I told key i had a surprise for him, because he wanted a reason for me telling him to call when he was done shopping, and i was gonna sneak out to your place and i wanted to be home in time to not get caught, but i made an excuse and now he is expecting something when he gets home!" I rambled. Minho just looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, well i guess we can like make a little party? I can call Jonghyun over and he can bring over some friends."Minho sudgested. I nodded like a five year old. "kay...let me call him." He relied taking out his cell phone. I waited like a patient puppy and waited for him to finish his conversation.

I looked around, started playing  with his jeans, then moved on to the items in the bag.

Soda, chips, cookies! Its like he knew what i was thinking. Wait whats this? HUL! SOJU?? Why did Minho buy soju? This drink is strong!

He's gonna try to get you drunk! He is gonna dose you, then take advantage of you!

WHAT? No! That's crazy talk! You have been reading too many fan fics, brain! Now you're all paranoid! He wouldn't do that! And your drunk if you still think so!

I slowly put it back in the bag, like i hadn't seen it.

Minho said his goodbyes on his cell phone and hung up. "He said he'll pick up some balloons and stuff on the way, and he will get Donghae and a couple of his friends over as well." He said. "What about girls?" I asked.

He froze in his position. "What about girls?" He repeated. "You can't NOT invite girls to a party. Especially a party 'for key'." I said like it was super obvious. He narrowed his eyes at me. "You sure thats the only reason?" He asked. I chuckled and gave him a cute look.

"I'm sure hyung~" I sang and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled at my cuteness and gave me one as well.

"ok, so i will go put the snacks out. You should turn on some music." Minho said as he walked toward the kitchen with the bags. I soluted him cutely and went over to my ipod.

Oooh! Kara! Pandora, is perfect!

I put my ipod on the ipod radio, and turned up Kara's Pandora. I couldn't resist doing the dance.

i stood up, and looked to make sure Minho couldn't see me. Once I was sure I was good, I started the dance, hitting every note, beat, and move.

Minho POV

I was in the kitchen, and I was all done setting up the snacks. I made my way out to the living room and I heard Kara's Pandora blasting threw Taemin's radio speakers. When I walked threw the entrence I was at a loss for words.

Taemin was dancing! But this wasn't any normal dancing, it was like magic or something! It took me into a trance, the way he was moving.

He hit every move perfectly, and his expressions were so...well, HOTT!

I quietly sat on the couch that his back was turned to, not wanting him to see me. I just watched him finish his dance, while he was oblivious to the fact that I was even in the room.

I couldn't stop smiling at him, he was just so cute!>_<

Once the song was over, Taemin froze in a pose [xD] and I started clapping loudly.

"AHH! Oh Mai Got" Taemin said in English as he jumped at my sudden appearance. "Minho! You scared the crap out of me..."

"Sorry.. Taemin, I had no idea you could dance like that!" I replied walking up to him. He blushed looking down. I ruffled his hair at how cute he was, and laughed. He began pouting. 

Minho...if you guys have been going out for so long, why wouldn't you know he was a great dancer?

Wha? Um..I don't know.. But maybe I just forgot...

You forgot THAT?

Well yea! I mean, he must have shown me before, I just forgot!

"I'm a little embarrassed..." Taemin's voice took me out of my thought.

"Why? Your so good!" I said back grabbing his hands. He smiled lightly. "Sometimes people make fun of me..." He continued, and I felt my face tense up. "Who?" I asked with a stern tone. 

"Well...yo- I mean..Nothing.." He replied nervously. I wasn't taking that phony answer. 

"Tae. You can tell me! I promise I won't go beat them senseless." I grinned playfully. But he shook his head. I sighed and shrugged it off. 

"Okay...But when you do want to tell me, I'm all ears!" I said before kissing that pout away.

Surprisingly, it wasn't the sweet little kiss I had planned for. Taemin had taken control of this one, and imidiately deepened the kiss. Even though I was a little shocked, I wasn't going to reject.

I slowly coiled my arms around his waist bringing him closer. I felt him snake his hands upward to surround my neck.

Once again, Taemin deepened the kiss even more. I went along with it again, but I was starting to get hot. I could tell Taemin was running out of breathe, yet he didn't pull away, so I did. 

When I seperated, Taemin still tried to keep the kiss intact, but finally gave up, breathing heavily and pouting at me. 

"What has gotten in to you?" I chuckled. He blushed again. "I don't know..I never led one of the kisses before and once I started, I couldn't stop..." He replied and looked down. I pulled his chin up with my fingers. "You don't have to be embarrassed. It was good.." I continued and his face went a deep red. I went in for another kiss, but suddenly I heard a loud voice at the entrance.

"YOO! HEY GUY- oh..uh, i guess i will leave you two alone~" Jonghyun said as he rushed threw the door. Me and Taemin looked at eachother, then seperated, sighing at the complete -block that was.

"Nah bro, its cool...we were done anyway." I relpied while walking over to him, and grabbing the baloons he was holding. I heard him snicker a  bit and i glared at him. "What the hell is so funny?" I cursed. Taemin gasped and hit my arm softly. "Yah~ Watch your mouth Minho~" He said trying to be strict, but not really succeeding because he was so darn cute. "Arraso~" I cooed and turned back to Jonghyun who was at the point of bursting if he didn't laugh.

I just rolled my eyes and took the balloons. "Oh! Can i have the yellow one?" Taemin said jumping for the ballon, that i was holding higher. "No Minnie. These are decorations." I said as a final answer. He then started using his pout and puppy eyes on me.

Ugh! How the heck am i gonna say 'no' to that? Oh well...

"Fine~" I gave in and tied the yellow balloon around his wrist like a kid at a zoo. He smile brightly at me. I smiled back and started tying the rest of the balloons in random places around the house. Jonghyun just sat and ate chips. Taemin was vacuming and dusting the shelves like a house wife. It suited him very well, as a matter of fact.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"WERE COMING IN~" A voice came from the front door. I looked up to see Donghae, Eunhyuk, Nickhyun, and Yongwa. "Oh, Hi Hyungs! How have you been?" I went over quickly and greeted them with warm hugs. "Well! How about you? I heard you were in an accident...?" Donghae asked. I nodded slowly. "Waaa~ You ok? Anything bad happen?" Yonghwa asked me. I shook my head no, "I'm perfectly fine. No harm done. Maybe a little scratch here and there but, i'm good." I continued and invited them in.

"Hey, who's house is this anyway~? Looks pretty clean, and feminine if ya ask me." Eunhyuk chuckled as he sat down on the couch examining everything, along with everyone else.

What's their problem? They haven't been here before?

Jonghyun POV

I was just minding my own bissiness on the couch when suddenly, Donhae, Eunkhyuk, Nickhyun, and Yonghwa were strollin' in casually. I heard them talking about Minh's accident. That didn't really bother me though. What finally light up that light bulb in my head, was when Minho said he had no damage.

They didn't know about what really happen to Minho...

Oh crap! How could you be so stupid Kim Jonghyun? You invited them, forgetting they didn't know? And what makes it worse is they are at Key's house. 'The Fairy' key, as they call him.

I know, I know! Don't make this more stressful then it already is! Just give me a second!

Yes, Donghae, Eunhyuk, nIckhyun, and Yongwa were all bullies. Just like me and my brother, Minho. They went to the same school as us, but were all in higher grades. They had something against Gay's just like we..well, used to. How was I gonna explain to them that both me and Minho were gay now...well technically not Minho! He just had ust had a bad accident.

But what does that make me? Ugh! Okay, I uess i'm gonna have to make up some lies and go with it.Hope it works.

"Hey Jonghyun. Is this sekyun's house?" Nickhyun whispered to me. That was the perfect save. "Yea! Why don't you tell the other guys? Uh, quietly...k?" I said back and he went to whisper to Donghae, who trailed it down the line. "Good...i'm safe now, lets just keep goin..." I said quietly to myself.

Taemin POV

When the 4 strangers walked in, I reconized one of their faces. And when i did, i went pale.It was Eunhyuk. He was a very vicious bully. Even in a higher grade, he would pick on me and Key mercylessly. Beat us up, Joke about us infront of our faces and many others. I tried to stay hidden behind Minho so they wouldn't see me. Then i decided to just hide in the bathroom until more people showed up.

_____________

We were all done setting up the party, and much more people showed up. The music was blasting and everyone was just having fun. I kinda hid in a little group of people that i knew and were friends with me.

I saw Key come through the door with eyes as wide as the moon. I quickly ran over to him. "Surprise!" I said loud over the music, only so he could hear me. "What in the...Mother of...Lee Taemin~ What have you done to our lovely home?" Key smiled in anger.

I gulped. "I made a party for you! I know you love parties!" I said cheerfully, dispite the fact that I was completely afraid.

" But tae-" "Relax! Have fun! Its a party for you!" I cut him off. He sigh and smiled. "OKay! Fine! Where is Jonghyun?" He asked. I paused. "Uh. about that...Um key, i need to explain something to you..." I said then took a deep breathe.

"Jonghyun invited over some friends who ended up being bullies and Jonghyun forgot that Minho had the memory loss thing, and he was gay now, and then he got nervous cuz he was gay too, so he lied and said that this was seykyuns house and i hid in the bathroom, and Minho is still oblivious to all of this cuz if we tell him, he will be confused or angry or all of the above, and Minho thinks that the bullies are just normal people not bullies, well actually he knows they are bullies just doesn't know they have something against gay's because he is still kind of a bully but since he 'is gay' he doesnt have anything against them! And one of the bullies is eunhyuk and Jonghyun is afraid that he will find out and try and kill us, so we have to try to avoid them, or stay away from them. or just not get to much attetion over us.*GAAASSSPP*" I finally finished my rambling.

Key looked at me and simply blinked twice. No expression or emotion. "Okay.....?" Is all he said and headed into the party.

 ____________

HI GUYS! SO REMEBER LAST TIME WHEN I SAID I WOULD'T HAVE YOU WAIT THAT LONG? WELL SORRY! THIS TIME YOU CAN BE MAD AT ME! IT JUST FEELS LIKE THE WEEKS ARE GOING BY SO FAST, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ITS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL! SCHOOL MAKES THE WEEKS FEEL FASTER TO ME FOR SOME REASON. XD I HAD TO CHECK THE CALANDER AND THE LAST TIME I UPDATED! WELL GO AHEAD AND BE MAD AT ME! AND I'M ONLINE A LOT SO WHEN YOU FEEL THAT I NEED TO UPDATE AGAIN, JUST SPAM ME! I WILL UPLOAD SOMETHING EITHER LONG OR SHORT CHAPTERS. BUT TILL THEN ANNYONG! AND HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

QUESTIONS:

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WITH EUNHYUK AND THE REST OF THE GANG AT THE PARTY?

SOMEONE IS GONNA MAKE A SPECIAL APEARENCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! GUESS WHO?

HAVE YOU SEEN SHINEE'S 1000 YEARS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE? HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? AND IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT, GO SEE IT! IF YOU CRIED DURING IT HASHTAG #CRYBABY XD JUST THINK IT WILL BE FUNNY!

AND LASTLY, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FOR CHRISTMAS???? AND WHAT ARE YOU GETTING???? K BYE!

(>^U^)> GimmiHugPwEz

                          Sincerly GimmiKpopPwEz