Lesson from Key..

Go with it [Editing!]

 

[A/N] hey! So I got a couple of votes for a little mini chapter before my usual Saturday update. So yea. Here it is:P
 
Chapter 26
 
"I'm going to bed.." Said Taemin as he walked into the house with key. Minho and Jonghyun had already driven their separate way.
 
"It's only like 5:00 pm." Key said giving Taemin a confused look. Taemin sighed and turned to key, but he didn't say anything. 
 
But he didn't have to.
 
As key looked at Taemin for a second, he could see the stress rapped on his sweet little face. The dry stains from tears, and the pure tiredness in his eyes. It hurt key's heart a little as he noticed how bad this really was.
 
"Oh, baby. Come here." Key said softly as he opened his arms waiting for Taemin to walk into them. Despite his mood, Taemin really was someone who needed a hug at this point. He sluggishly strode into Key's arms and let him rap his arms around him. He layed his head on his best friend's shoulder as he took a deep breath.
 
"I'm sorry all of this had to happen before the revolution in this story you call life." Key joked slightly, rubbing Taemin's back caressingly.
 
Taemin smiled. "It's alright, I just want to take a–really long– bath. And get to bed." He replied. Key let him go. He gave him a questioning look, "You sure you don't want to watch a movie with me and eat snacks until you fall asleep? It's a lot more fun."
 
Taemin thought for a minute then nodded smiling. Key laughed, "Thats the Taemin I'm used to seeing! Now hurry up so I can jump in the shower too!" He cheered, slapping Taemin's bum playfully as he made his way upstairs.
 
~~~~~~~
 
After the two had taken showers and were now in cozy PJ's, they sat on the couch drinking cola and eating bags of chips. They were watching a funny variety show featuring super junior.
 
"I feel a lot better." Taemin mumbled, his head resting on key's lap. "We'll that's good. I'm glad!" Key replied and smiled at the younger.
 
Taemin sighed, unintentionally attracting Key's attention once again. "What up Tae?" Key asked, muting the vibrant television. Taemin sat up. "Well I just think it's really..what's the word? When something is just really unbelievable or improbable?" He asked. Key shrugged, "Far-Fetched?"
 
"Yes! I just think it's so far-fetch. Such an unconvincing line of events that occurred today." Taemin said, seeming to be in strong thought.
 
Key pursed his lips in thought before speaking, "What do you mean?"
 
"Well if I came home today acting like I am now and I just told you, 'I was almost today because a girl is jealous of you for stealing her boyfriend.', would you believe me?" Asked Taemin.
 
Key blinked a few times, "um no..." Is all he could say. Taemin nodded, "Yea, I just think it's kind of weird how I'm just sitting home right now, like nothing happened." He replied nodding some more.
 
It was silent for a moment, the bright television flickering on them in the dim lighted room. Until Key remembered something.
 
"Oh, about that. Taemin, when Sehkyung said something about you...uh, oh I forget the word..? What was that abou–" "I can explain that! Okay?!" Taemin cut Key off looking a bit flustered.
 
Key nodded understanding and rubbed his back. "I'm not mad or anything it's just–"
 
"Iwasenjoyingitwhenjoonwastouchingme! Imsorryiknowishouldn'tbuticouldn'thelpit!"
 
Taemin rambled out. Key was silent, which scared Taemin. 
 
There wasn't even a look of emotion on Key's face. Taemin braced himself for impact; closing his eyes and putting his hands up to his chest, protecting his most vital organ.
 
....
 
"YOU WHAT?!"
Key screamed and Taemin cringed. "It's not my fault! You already knew I liked him! And- and, he was touching me..all over! How was I supposed to react?" Taemin said loudly in defense. Key sighed, "did you at least try to get him to stop?" He asked hopefully.
 
Taemin was quiet for a moment then answered, "yea" he said simply, which by his behavior indicated that there was something he wasn't telling. Key narrowed his eyes. "Are you sure?"
 
Taemin gulped, "okay. Maybe at first, but then I started thinking 'hey, maybe I can get over Minho like this' and 'Its not so bad! I like him' and 'He said he won't hurt me' and 'He said he like me too' so..." He stopped for a sigh.
 
Key was speechless. "Wait! You said, he said he liked you too!? Then why would he try to you!?"
 
Taemin opened his mouth and looked down trying to say anything in his defense, all that came out was a strangled breath. 
 
Key shook his head slowly, "Stop trying to defend him Tae. He was wrong. When he said he liked you he was probably trying to get you to be more cooperative; and that's just what you did. You fed into it." He stated, shining a light in Taemin's head about his actions.
 
Taemin nodded. "I'm sorry hyung"
 
"You don't have to be sorry. Just have to be a bit more careful and I lot more thoughtful, okay?"
 
"Yes.."
 
It went quiet again. "Why don't we just watch TV? A new episode of Strong Heart is coming on in five minutes!" Key sang. Taemin's eyes lit up, "I'll get some more soda!" He replied and jumped up and skipped to the kitchen.
 
-2 BE CONTINUED-
 
Hey stars! Thanks for reading! And all your really nice comments! I love...really love reading them^.^ keke!:) 
 
I have decided to do most of my chapters in 3rd person narrative! It's a lot easier and comes out better! See ya later!^.^