Party! Pt.2

Go with it [Editing!]

Sorry if this chapter is too random! Work with me! XD

Key POV

I walked into the party, calmly and steady. It wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be, but I just wasn't used to parties. I turned the corner and some people said hello to me, others just looked, then looked away–not really caring– and then there were some who looked shocked to see me and started whispering to one-another.

I went to find Jonghyun and confront him on this matter. For some reason I could not find him! It's like he disappeared. 

"Hey uh..have you seen Jonghyun anywhere?" I asked a random person. She looked at me funny. 

"Key? I thought you would be the first to try and avoid Jonghyun!" She said. I looked up to see Tiffany. "Oh! Hi Tiffany! I didn't know you were here!" I cheered happily as she gave me a hug.

"Well...I am!" She replied as she gestured toward herself. "Why were you looking for that jerk anyway? Ugh, I really don't like him! How does someone look at themselves in the mirror with a rude soul like that?!" Tiffany made a mean face. I tensed. I had never told her about me and Jonghyun.

"uh..No reason.." I lied. "Just wanna make sure I didn't run into him–" "Why is he here anyway?? At YOUR party? He does not belong!" She cut me off. I bit my lip and looked away nervously– I knew I would have some explaining to do, but I had no time for that– I decided to just slowly walk away and ask someone else.

"Hey! Heechul!" I exclaimed when he almost walked by me. "Oh hey key!" He greeted back. "You won't believe who I saw here!" He said, gaining my interest. "Who?" I asked. "Kim Jonghyun!" He said widening his eyes. I did the same.

"Where?? Where is he?? Where did you see him?!" I asked in a panicky manner, shaking him by the shoulders. "Woah! Calm down! Last time I saw him, he was like, crouching behind the couch!" Heechul replied after gaining a clear state of mind. I nodded and thanked him.

When I ran to the couch, I saw a head pop down quickly.

What the heck? Is that him?

I quickly looked behind the couch, to see a person covered by a sheet.

"Jong?" I asked. 

"..." No reply

I said it a but louder becuase of the music. 

"Kim Jonghyun!" I warned

I ripped the sheet off and Jonghyun slowly stood up closing his eyes tightly and bracing himself. I stood, crossing my arms and tapping my foot annoyed. He opened his eyes and greeted me with a nervous, but happy smile. 

"Bummie~ you finally made it! How is the party so far?" He asked with a shaky voice. I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"oh it's fine~ people are just having fun" I started doing a little dance, then imidiately stopping."Oh and did I mention that half of those 'people' are complete strangers??!" I hissed slapping his arm.

He whined. "Well I–" "and 30% hates me!" I continued, cutting him off. He looked down nervously. "Well yea..but–" "While 10% either don't know who I am or just don't care!?" I cut him off once more.

Jonghyun remained silent this time as I finished. "And guess what Jonghyun...All of them are partying...in MY house! Isn't that just FANTASTIC!?" I yelled throwing my hands up–but since the music was so loud, I'm sure nobody could hear me.

"Hey! Why are you blaming me?? It was Taemin's idea!" He argued, looking back up. I scuffed. "And who invited the jerks to 'Sekyung's house'??" I asked putting air quotes around the last part. His eyes widened. "Oh..about that... Look, what else was I supposed to tell them?" Jonghyun started, rubbing my arm to calm me down.

"nothing!! They shouldn't have been here to begin with!!" I yelled again. Jonghyun looked around for something to say. "Okay..it's my fault! I get it! But please don't be mad with me!" He pleaded, stepping closer toward me. I continued to ignore him, rolling my eyes. Once he figured i wouldn't give in, he stepped even closer, coiling his arms around my waist.

I was a bit shocked considering how many people were around. I tried pushing him away, but of course it didn't work. 

Suddenly he kissed my cheek tenderly. I widened my eyes, larger than I thought they could go, while blushing uncontrollably. 

"J-Jonghyun!" I hissed. "Your going to attract attention!" I continued to protest. Finally he stepped back. "Okay! I will stop! As long as you forgive me..?" He said with a cheeky smile. I shrugged. "Okay..." I sighed. He grinned in victory. "Great! Now just relax! It's a party! Have fun!" He continued.

I rolled my eyes again. 

If I have 10 bucks for every time I heard that today...

You would only have 20 bucks..

Oh shut up!

"Hey.." Jonghyun said, taking me away from my thoughts. "Just be careful! I can't really kick them out, and I don't want anything happening to you, so just be careful. I will think of a way to brake the whole 'gay news' to them. Ok?" He asked. I nodded slowly, as he walked away, leaving me –to the beast called a house party– alone.

 

Jonghyun POV

I walked through the house, excusing myself from people and trying to weave my way through to find Minho. When I saw that he was just talking to Yesung, I was assured he was okay.

Once I turned around I ran into someone. "Excuse me.." I said looking up at the person. I could tell by the figure it was a girl, but once I saw here face...I froze.

"Jonghyun?" She asked smiling widely.

"...SeKyung..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taemin POV

This was my first time at a party! Especially one that I was hosting! I was so excited, it didn't make sense! I just wanted to let loose and go crazy! To bad Key would never allow it... 

I was just at my iPod, changing the song to something a little more mellow-ish.(?) I put on ‘Let's Go Party’ It was a bit calmer compared to ‘Sixth Sense’ [Check these songs out^^] Suddenly, a boy bumped into me. He seemed to be supporting a girl. She was drunk! And I mean DRUNK!

It seemed as If she would throw up any second. I quickly moved out of their pathway as they ran toward the bathroom.

"Just great..." I said to myself. "Why are people drinking??? This is NOT gonna turn out well. 

Thats when I remembered the soju in Minho's bag. It shocked me to know he was giving it to guest. I made my way to the kitchen and saw people crowded around a table. It seemed they were chanting the words; "CHUG CHUG CHUG!" The kitchen reeked of alcohol and sweat. It was the most unpleasant smell I had ever encountered!

I didn't need this party turning into a drunk fest, so I weaves my way through people and grabbed the one of the soju bottles, ready to dispose of it, but someone got the wrong idea.

"woah! Dude! Your gonna chug tht whole bottle! DAEBAK!" A boy said rapping his arm around my neck in a brotherly manner. I looked at him shocked and shook my head 'no' furiously to explain the situation to him. But he was too stupid to get the idea and starting yelling before I could say anything.

"Everybody! This kid...uh..what's your name?" He paused to ask me, but someone answered for me. "It's that fairy Taemin~" someone yelled and started laughing along with others. I frowned, and tried to e cape from the makes hold, but he was too strong.

"Oh yea?!" He said to the insultor. "Well, if he can chug down this whole bottle, he is more than a man you'll ever be~~~" he challenged. My eyes widened to a tenth extent. 

What the hell is this guy doing??

"Oh really?" The mystery man asked still hidden from the crowd. "Then show everyone how much of a man you are...Taemin!" He continued. I didn't know what to do. Trying to run didn't do me any good. Before I could try again, though, the male standing next to me practically forced me to drink the stuff!

"WHAT THE HECK??!" I yelled at him. Then I started getting a little dizzy... 

Once again, he just gave me a thumbs up and fed me the bottle, this time more gentle. Soon I was too conflicted to even react or do anything, and I was starting to loose my balance.

Soon, the bottle was empty and surprisingly, i drank it all! But it was my first time drinking and I could tell i could NOT handle it. "See?! Told ya! This kid's a rebel! Good job bro!" The idiot next to me complimented and stuck out his fist for me to bump, but I just looked at it. He gave me a weird look. "You okay bro?"

"That...was...AMAZING!!" I screamed and the crowed soon after me. "I have never experience such a rush in my life! Give me that bottle!" I said reaching for another. "ROUND 2, ROUND 2, ROUND 2!" The crowed cheered.

This! Was gonna get crazy...but sometimes you need a little crazy in your life! What could go wrong..?

||~~~~~~||

Sorry for short chapter, AND a cliffhanger! Haha! I will make SURE to update on Friday! After that, I'm on Christmas brake so MORE UPDATES YAY!

Love u for staying with me so long! I love comments and even my silent readers! Thx! Ps. I wanna hear predictions ㅇㅅㅇ ㅋㅋ it helps^^

(>^.^)> GimmiHugPwEz

                       Sincerely, GimmiKpopPwEz!