Everything is messed up!

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Annyong Stars^^ so I decided to update again, incase I forget sometime from now:) enjoy, and sorry if its crappy, but no huge ideas really popped up yet xD
<><><><><><><><><>
 
Jonghyun POV
 
"SeKyung?"
"Yea! I'm back! I missed you so much!" Said SeKyung smiling brightly.
 
"Uh...I.." I couldn't find any words to say! Why? I have had to deal with girls before. I know how to take care of this. 
 
Oh..your still confused? Well let me tell you the just of it; SeKyung and I used to go out. She was one of the only girls I stayed with for more than a month. But she was visiting her father in Malaysia, so I was planning on braking up with her over the phone, but after all this happened I totally forgot. So she kinda thinks were still together. 
 
Yup
 
"Um...look SeKyung. I know you just got to see me since you got back, but I have to say this now–" "aw! Jjong! I knew it! I knew your were ready to say it! I love you too!" SeKyung suddenly cut me off.
 
"Yea, yea, you– Wait...what?!" I took a double take at her assumption. She smiled and before I could say anything, leaned in and kissed me right on the lips. I was so shocked I didn't move until she was done.
 
By the time she was done, it seemed like my eyes were glued open. I was going to say something but...
 
"Jongh.." I heard a soft voice to my right. 
 
I looked over to see key...eyes brimmed with tears of anger. 
 
"K-key.." I ran up to grab him, but he pulled away from me, looking down, not wanting to look at my face. I felt terrible. "Key..look, it's not how it's seems!" I urged. Key just kept hitting my chest repeatedly.
 
"Your such a jerk! I knew you Haden's changed!" He yelled at me. I grabbed his hands, halting them. 
"I knew you didn't like me.." He said through his teeth. I was offended.
 
"What do you mean? Of course I like you!"
 
"No you don't! I was just a 'experiment'!" He rolled his eyes, a tear falling out. "That's not true!" "Then explain her!" He screamed. I sighed.
 
"Key, she isn't anything! Okay? I like you! She is nothing to me anymore!" I replied. I heard a harsh laugh behind me. Turning, I was face with SeKyung. But she wasn't in the state I expected her to be in. She had such an arrogant look on her face, but...she was crying.
 
I hadn't noticed how harsh my words might have been. 
 
"Wow Jonghyun. Wow! You know what? Since I'm not anything to you, why don't I just leave?" She stated, walking up to me and key. She looked at the both of us. "Have fun! But...key, is it? Keep your eye out! You got lucky!" She said and strutted off, wiping her tears.
 
Did I just make two people cry in less than five minutes?
 
I looked back over at key. "Key?" I said. He sighed "just...give me a minute." He walked off to somewhere else, as I was left alone.
 
How the hell did I mess up so quickly?
 
~~~~
 
Key POV
 
I ran off. Did I really just see that? How can he explain that? I just needed a minute. And what she said...was she threatening me? Ha! I'd like to see her do something!
 
I bumped into someone. Donghae. Crap!
 
"What the heck is the fairy doing at SeKyung's party!?" He asked to his friend Yonghwa. I swallowed the small amount of moisture I had in my mouth. He started poking at me, and calling me names.
 
"Who invited you, you !? Aren't you a little...socially awkward? Haha" he joked, turned around to run, and when I did, I saw Jonghyun in the distance, looking right at the confrontation. We both just stared at each other, dead into the others eyes.
 
Donghae grabbed my arms and pulled me back so I was facing Yonghwa. Yonghwa smirked then started pulling my hair, HARD. "AAK!" I yelled in pain.
 
I turned my eyes to still see Jonghyun there with a pained looked on his face, like he was having trouble restraining himself. From helping? Does he really not care?
 
The both of them were just messing with me and he did nothing. Finally they got bored and dropped me, walking away. Jonghyun finally came running.
 
Ha..My knight and shining armor...
 
"Are you okay? You aren't injured are you?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I pulled away. "Really? Really Jjong?" I said. "What? It's not like they hit you!" He argued. I scuffed. "It's not that! It's the principle of the thing! Your more worried about your image than your boyfriend!?"
I yelled standing up. He sighed. "Well?!" I repeated. 
 
"I..I don't know." He confessed. 
 
"Well, until you DO know...don't talk to me! Why did I even try? Keep away from me, until you can think straight!" I said...and walked away.
 
 
Yes, it was a hard decision and hard on the both of us..but, where did i think I was going with this anyway?
 
-2BCONTINUED-
 
So it's bad right? XD I know! I'm really tired xD bare with me and predict with ideas! ^^ and my story isn't good enough to ask for a vote, so maybe when I think I'm doing good, I will ask xD k, night/morning Stars!:)
(>^,^)> GimmiHugPwEz 
                           ~GimmiKpopPwEz