The accident...

Go with it [Editing!]

Minho POV

"Where are we going? why are you taking me? Why punish me? I dont mean to sound rude or unloyal to Key, but why not kick his ?! Why are you not answering? How do you think the police are gonna react when they find out that you are kidnapping me? Why won-"

"SHUT UP!"

Why did this boy talk so much.. Ask so many questions..?" I couldn't take it. It's like he wouldn't shut up!

Ugh, if I knew he had such a mouth on him, I would have let it go. It's not really my reputation that's in jeopardy.

I know; Jonghyun's my brother, but he has to take care of himself. I'm not always gonna be there to help him out. 

The bright side is this will finally teach that key a lesson. He likes to 'stand up' to people. I don't find it cute or amusing.

"Look, kid, just shut up before we crash or something." I finalized. Taemin mumbled something then slumped in his seat. "I swear if you dare touch me–"

"Are you kidding?" I laughed in response while cutting his sentence off. He looked up at me with confusion and interest.

"I'm not actually going to do anything to you. Just think of this as a prank. Key will see that we're not playing around and he'll stop trying to be a tough guy. That idiot. He'll be scared straight when we threaten his little groupie.." I explained,  moreso talking to myself toward the end. Taemin opened his mouth as if he were going to say something, but quickly closed his lips and sat back as in deep thought.

"But you do understand this is kidnapping, correct?"

"Well, maybe it won't be so bad if you cooperated."

Taemin scuffed, "Cooperate? Are you serious?" He asked a disbelieving look on his face.

"As serious as I can be." I replied simply. 

"And what if I don't?" He pressed. This conversation was already getting old.

"If you don't, then I will do something to you."

"You just said you weren't going to!"

"That doesn't mean I can't. Nobody said it had to be ual. I've knocked you out before. Do you want it to happen, yet again?" I asked looking over at him with a charismatic gaze. The fear on his face was to a minimum; but still there, I could sense it. Taemin shook his head and turned forward, tapping his thumbs together, trying to do anything but look at me. 

That's what I thought.

We were stopped at a red light and I was ready to get to the destination; this seemed to take forever. I looked over to the boy as he twiddled his thumbs and hummed. Humming a very repetative melody that was beginning to be annoying. I couldn't exactly put my finger on the title of the song, or where I knew it from, but it bothered me.

"Stop." I ordered, assuming my confidence would show and he would cower into my demand. Then to only to be proven incorrect as he only began to get louder.

"Stop." I repeated myself, even more demanding.

"Let me out then!" Taemin shouted suddenly. He folded his arms and stared intently into my soul, or atleast that's what it felt like. "Kid, enough! You can't just shut your mouth until we get to my place? I'll even buy you some candy if that makes you feel better." I said, trying to hide my slight amusement.

It was now quiet and I thought I could consentrate, but as soon as that throught crossed my mind, I heard wrustling to my right. A loud sound of the door handle being fiddled with, and the sudden loud sound of the outside wind wooshing by. Quickly I turned my right side and tried to pull the door shut, but he fought with me.

What the hell is he doing? Is he trying to jump out?

By now we were on a busy road, cars very close by, turning and moving fast. I had to keep turning my head back and forth to make sure we didn't hit anyone!

There's no way he's going to jump out.
What the.. He's trying to jump out! He's gonna kill himself!

"What are you doing?! Stop! Put your leg back in this vehicle!" I couldn't stand this. I finally pulled his door close, skidding on the road in the progress. "Are you trying to kill us both?" It was so strange to see this kid, who barely said a word, about to risk his life, for nothing!

Talk about hardcore.

He was usually quiet, and stayed in his place.

Why the heck is he acting like a maniac?

"Will you just let me go?" He asked, his face turning crimson. I sighed, to be honest, I would be happy to let this kid go, I wasn't exactly worried about him. He was no threat. I could wait until tomorrow to bother the boy.

...

However..

With his behavior, I could feel the frustration welling up even more. I was going to try to just get him to our destination, keep him quiet, then drop him off, give him a break. But as he kept tugging on my sleeve, whining repeatedly.. Once again, my mercy and tempor had been cut short..

My hand shot up.. And I hit him. It was fast. Only a second. But he shut up. He jumped back and shrank into his seat. I felt his eyes on me. He breathed unsteadily. That was .. firmiliar.

I didn't look at him, I didn't .. need to. I was sure he's behave now. 

I was happy with his silence.

We were waiting for the light to change, signaling our go.

Still Red..Green..

I eased into the road, preparing for a turn, when suddenly two light hands grabbed hold of mine on the steering wheel. The car imidiately skid and jolted. Taemin had tried to take control of the wheel, trying to turn somewhere else... Where? I don't know. Possibly to the direction of his home.. 

Whatever he was doing, he wasn't thinking straight.

"Let go!"

"No!"

"Get off of me! Are you crazy?!"

I had tried to move him, but his body weight rested on my thigh, pressing against a muscle making it painfully difficult to move. My foot was on the gas and I could barely take it off.

"Oh my God! Were going to-"

 

 

 

My words stopped. I had no time to react.. The truck was moving so fast toward us.. 

That whole life flashing thing? Pretty accurate.

But then that flash was gone. And I saw nothing.