He's going to Forget

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Taemin continued down the hallway, seeing more and more people make their way to the cafeteria. Knowing they would see it  made him sick. He kept his head down, trying to avoid gazes from students who passed when suddenly he crashed into someone.
 
"e-excuse me!" Taemin quickly said bowing, keeping his face hidden. "Tae?" A firmilar voice came from the body standing in front of him. Taemin looked up surprised as he saw Minho looking at him. A Confused and worried expression on his face. "Why are you crying?! What's wrong?" Minho asked. Taemin had just noticed the tears running down his face. Minho gently wiped them away. As he did Taemin just became more upset.
 
"I-I..." Taemin couldn't even finish his sentence, his mind would not stop turning. "Here, tell me in the lunch room." Minho suggested and grabbed Taemin's hand. It took a second for Taemin to realize where they were headed as he quickly retreated and pulled Minho away, "No! Don't! We can't," Taemin sobbed. He did not want Minho to see what abomination had been placed on the board. Minho looked at Taemin completely confused, "Huh? Why not?"
 
Should I tell him? Taemin thought, If I tell him, he will see for himself and do something about it. That's good..
 
"Taemin!" Minho almost shouted, taking Taemin out of his daze. "Just follow me." Taemin finally said and pulled him to the music room. Luckily no classes were going on and nobody was practicing so it was empty.
 
"Taemin, what's going on? Why are you crying? And why did you bring me in here?" Minho questioned, utterly confused. Taemin sighed to compose himself. He looked up at Minho and wiped away the last couple of tears that were resting on his face. "Something terrible happened." Taemin answered simply. Minho raised an eyebrow and his face became tight, "What do you mean?" Minho asked quietly. Taemin did not reply but just stared at his feet. Since he had not gotten an answer out of Taemin, Minho had jumped to conclusions. "Did Joon do something to you?!" He asked angrily. Taemin's head shot up as he shook it rapidly, "No! I haven't even seen him all day!" Taemin stated.
 
Minho relaxed, "Alright.."
 
"But.." Taemin started.
 
"But what? Look Taemin! You can't keep doing this. Are you going to tell me what happened, or are you going to keep beating around the bush?" Minho asked getting slightly frustrated with Taemin's behavior. 
 
"Okay! Fine. Well, me and Key were walking down to the cafeteria, right?"
 
"Yea, continue."
 
"And as we're talking, people are rushing to a certain spot in front if the entrance; bumping into us in the process."
 
"What was so important at the entrance?"
 
Taemin sniffled, "Thats what I'm about to tell you.."
 
Minho nodded slowly. "On the Bulletin Board...There were..There were pictures.." Before Taemin could continue, he started to sob again.
 
'All of those people! Everyone is looking at those pictures as we speak! And more and more are going to find out! I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on the news tommorrow...' Taemin thought. "Taemin, calm down.. Just tell me; what were the pictures of?" Minho snapped Taemin out of it once again. "There were pictures of me and Joon!" Taemin finally yelled.
 
Minho was taken aback as he tried to understand, "Like..In the hotel?"
 
"Yes! Dozens of them! There were even small ones that you could stick in a freaking wallet!" Taemin answered still yelling, and sobbing, laughing sarcastically. "Pictures of what happened! What he did to me! And it only made me think of how filthy I was, even more! Do you know how much I tried to forget? And it's only been a day or so.." Taemin said, finally calming down.
 
Minho stared at Taemin in shock, "Filthy? Your not filthy.." He assured him. Taemin sighed. "No, you don't understand. I just let him do that to me. It's weird because, it's like I can still feel him on me.." Taemin shuddered.
 
Pulling him into a tight hug, Minho consoled Taemin, trying to ease his thoughts. "Stop talking about it. Don't make this worse than it has to be." Minho said lowly. Taemin nodded, his head resting on Minho's chest.
 
"Im going to get to the bottom of this, you understand?" Minho asked pulling away. Once again Taemin nodded. "Alright.. Now lets go.." He grabbed Taemin's soft hand and led him out of the Music Room.
 
"Taemin!" Key called out as he found the two in the hallway. Key looked at Minho who tried not to make eye contact, then he looked at Taemin with a sorry look. "Taemin. Are you alright?" He asked. "Umma, I don't think I can give a traditional answer to that question.." Taemin replied rubbing his forehead. Key was a little shocked, "you...called me 'Umma'." He said, almost speechless. Taemin nodded, "yea?"
 
key shook his head, "It's just. You haven't called me that in a long time." He stated and pulled Taemin into a death hug, "My taebaby has been in so much mess lately and nobody has been able to really help! It's okay Tae, everything is going to be okay!" Key rambled on as he nodded his head rapidly, petting Taemin's soft hair.
 
"Please excuse the interruption. Lee Taemin and Lee Changsun please report to the front office. Lee Taemin, Lee Changsun please report to the front office." The school intercom suddenly blared. 
 
Key let go of Taemin and gave him a worried look. Taemin couldn't look Key in the eyes, he was too embarrassed.
 
"Tae, don't worry alright? It'll be fine." Minho said patting him on the back. Taemin just pouted and sluggishly made his way to the front office. On the way there, people would become silent as he walked by, givin. Him dirty looks.
 
~~~~~
 
Taemin stood in front of the Office door, shaking in his shoes. He gulped, took a deep breath and turned the doorknob. 
 
Once inside, he looked up and unintentionally made eye contact with Joon. 
 
"Taemin.." An unfamiliar voice called.
 
Taemin POV
 
I looked up to see a female in the seat where our princible should be. I have her a confused look. She smiled slightly, "Ah, it seems we haven't had a proper greeting? I am Choi Hee Jin, you shall call me Princible Choi. Mr. Oh has left for a while, I will be taking his place until his return." She said and I bowed.
 
well at least she's female, and this won't be TOO awkward.
 
"Alright. Well you both obviously know why you're here, correct?" She asked. Me and Joon both nodded. Princible Choi sighed. "I can't have things like this roaming their way around the school. And not just because of the complaints that may come in from parents when they find out what's being passed around this school.."
 
Parents too? I'm never going to live this down. I frowned.
 
"But because of you two. I don't really know you two, but I've seen your records and Taemin; You're a good kid that's for sure! And I know what going on between you two is none of my business and teens will be teens..But this is serious." 
 
I gulped. "I think I'm going to have to call your parents.." Said Ms.Choi. Taemin's eyes widened in surprise. "M-My parents?" He asked, barely getting it out. The Princible nodded her head. "Along with yours Changsun–" "Joon." 
 
"Excuse me?" Ms.choi blinked confused. Joon sighed, "My name is Joon. No one calls me by my real name." He replied simply. I moved uncomfortably as the tension in the room began to rise. "Well guess what mr.Lee? I do. And I will continue to. I do not believe you are in any position to be correcting me. Are you?" The Princible shot back. Joon rolled his eyes.
 
Ms.Choi's jaw circled in frustration, "I asked you a question!" She said raising her voice. I was surprised along with Joon. The teachers never really bothered to talk to him that way, so it was a bit shocking. 
 
"N-neh..Sungsae-nim" Joon responded bowing slightly as a small apology.
 
"Alright. Well I think it would be best for you two to not come to school for a while. Maybe a week should do. Don't worry, I'll take care of whatever happens here." Ms. Choi smiled and dismissed the two of us.
 
I rushed quickly to leave the office. I then pulled out my phone and tried to text key;
 
 
To: Umma
 
Umma! The new Princible wants to call my parents! What do we d–
 
Narrated POV
 
"Taemin!" Before Taemin could finish joon had interrupted him. "Not now Joon." Taemin said quickly and tried escaping, but joon wasn't giving up, "No Taemin this is serious." He stated in a serious tone. Taemin stared at him with fristration and confusion. "I don't want to speak to you!" Taemin screamed unexpectedly. Joon stepped back, "Listen, I need to tell you something–" "No! I have nothing to say to you!" Taemin cut him off and started walking away.
 
Joon grabbed Taemin's arm and pulled him back. When they got strange stares from the staff, he pulled him somewhere more private; the janitors closet. (Ugh. Not this again!)
 
Taemin breathed heavily as he could barely see in the dark closterfobic place. He ran to open the door, but was pushed back. "Just listen to me! For once!" Joon begged. It was silent. Taemin didn't respond so Joon continued. "It's about Minho." He started. Taemin's attention was now completely caught, "What do you have to tell me about him? You know nothing." Taemin responded.
 
"It's about his memory! I know about his memory! It's important..." Joon blurted. Taemin blinked, "W-what is it?" He asked, a knot forming in his throat. Joon was quiet for a moment, "I'm not supposed to be telling you this.." Joon continued to beat around the bush making Taemin even more anxious.
 
"I just.. I can't continue to see you get hurt."
 
taemin scuffed, "Says the one who–.." Taemin stopped himself from saying it; whatever he was going to say. "Just tell me what it is so this conversation can be over." He sighed.
 
"Sehkyung has access to Minho's Hospital information and she made it so you wouldn't get the information directly. She even told me to make sure you yourself didn't get it." Joon said. Taemin's eyebrows furrowed together, "Why would she- you know what? Don't even answer that. Just..Just tell me what's so important."
 
Joon gulped audibly. "He's going to loose his memory..again." 
 
Taemin hadn't comprehended the information until a couple if seconds. "You mean like last time?" He asked. Joon nodded slowly. Taemin gained a faint smile on his face, "Well for your information Joon; the last time was fake, and I'm guessing Sehkyung put you up to this to scare me. I'm not falling for it." He finalized and tried getting away again.
 
Once again, Taemin was taken aback. "Im not kidding! Taemin if you don't stop this before it gets too deep, you're going to get hurt. Bad." Joon said as if it were the most important thing in the world. "Why would you be telling me? If Sehkyung was really threatening you, you wouldn't be here." Taemin replied confidently.
 
"Im telling you because I don't want you to get hurt!" Joon repeated. It went silent again. Joon sighed for the umpteenth time, "Taemin..When I told you I liked you, I wasn't kidding or joking, or trying to hurt you. I would never want to hurt you voluntarily. Please...Believe me." He pleaded. Now Taemin's expression changed from annoyance to surprised, maybe even sympathy. 
 
"Minho is going to forget you and your relationship and everything. And it's not going to come back. The doctor had run a false test, now he knows. He wanted to apologize, but considering how he only had contact with Sehkyung at the time; it never got to you or Minho." 
 
Taemin stared at Joon in the darkness, a bit of light creeping its way through the crack under the closed door. He didn't say anything; he couldn't. He had no idea how to respond. "That doesn't even make sense..What kind of joke is this?!" Taemin raised his voice. Joon closed his eyes waiting for the loud impact of words. "How could the doctor not see this? You mean all of this isn't going to mean anything!? Nothing?" Taemin asked rhetorically. "There's no way! You're lying!" He accused Joon.
 
Joon shook his head, "It's true. And I know you're upset. But it's true." He said quietly.
 
"I'll find out for myself." Is all Taemin said before bulting pass Joon out of the closet.
 
~~~~~~
 
Taemin POV
 
I sat on the couch as Key used the phone, speaking in a high pitch resembling a womens, "ah yes. Thank you for calling, we will deal with this situation as well as we can Ms.Choi. Have a nice night." He said and hung up.
 
"well that's done." Key smiled at me, but his smile faded as he looked at my emotionless face. "Taebaby what's wrong?" He asked worried. I didn't answer, I just continued to stare off into space. I thought about what information I had received from the hospital today after school. The terrible news.
 
-flashback-
 
"That doesn't make any sense!" I protested once again as the doctor flipped through his files. He shook his head in some type of denial. "A very rare case; yes. None sense: no." He responded. I slumped in my chair. "But I'm very glad you went along with it up to here. It made the case much easier to transition." The doctor smiled. I nodded still blank. 
 
"Do you know when it will take place?" I asked. The doctor nodded, "In a week of so–" "A WEEK?!" I jumped out of my chair. The doctor looked at me like i was crazy. "Y-yes..is there a problem?" 
 
I just shook his head quickly and bowed, "Thank you for the information. I'll be sure to tell him." I rushed.
 
"Oh no need." I halted and turned, "No need?" I repeated. "Neh. I've already given him the update. More than three days ago." I dropped his books to the floor. "He already knows?" Once again the doctor looked at me with concerned eyes, "Yes. He knows. I think you need to take a short rest at home Mr.Lee"
 
-Flashblack end-
 
"Taemin!" I jumped as Key continued to shake me. "Hyung.." I said, feeling a firmiliar prickle in my eyes. Key must have seen because he hugged me tightly, "What's wrong now baby?" He asked rubbing my back. I wanted to tell him, but I could barely get a word out before I started to cry.
 
"umma~" I wailed and grabbed his shirt into my fists, not giving a care in the world. I was just so..so sad. It was the saddest I had ever been. My heart, my head, and my stomach hurt all at once. 
"Taemin-ah! Please stop crying.." Key tried consoling me.
 
"I don't know what to do next umma. I need help. I put myself into this but I need help getting out." I sobbed. Key asked nomore questions, "Alright. I'll help you." Is all he said.
 
 
 
 
2BCONTINUED
*hope it was good. Sorry if its not. More POV in the next chapter. Not sure if there will be a 2min tho.:/
 
-GimmiKpopPwEz