Falling...

Go with it [Editing!]

Taemin POV

That morning i dragged. I had gotten no more sleep after that dream. I don't know why, i guess i was afraid to. What if i had the dream again? But still, its not like it could have hurt me...Either way, i didn't get any more sleep.

I was about to walk out the door, but was stopped when I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. I paused and took it out. I read what was on the screen,

Text: From; Minho

        R U leaving home 4 school yet? Or are U at school already?

I sighed and replied back.

Text: To; Minho

        I was on my way out... Y?

I was about to put it back in my pocket, thinking it would take a minute for a reply, but before i could even blink he replied.

Text: From; Minho

        Gr8t! Don't go anywhere, I'm right 'round da corner:) I will pick u up!

I read, and sighed again. "I guess i have to wait outside..." I said then walked out to sit on my front step. Key came running behind me, on the phone, babbling loudly. He was obviously rushing for some reason. "uh..Hyung!?!" I yelled as he kept running. He stop and looked behind toward me while panting. "I...ugh..gonna..ugh, be late meeting Jjong before classes! Can't be late!...ugh, He...Become..ugh, angry~" He replied, barely catching his breathe. He began running again, like he was in a race or something. "What the..? Whats gotten in to him?" I said quietly to myself and went back to waiting in silence.

After about a minute or two, Minho pulled up, in the same car we crashed in. He must have gotten it fixed.. He got out and walked up toward me, slowing down when he got right in front of me. He softly grabbed my arms, and just when i thought he was gonna hug me, he planted one of the gentlest kisses ever on my forehead. I froze slighly at his touch then snapped out of it. I can't develop feelings for him. It won't end well... I thought.

"Good morning Minnie~ Did you sleep well?" Minho asked as he looked at me. I just shook my head slowly. He pouted, "Why not? Stress?" He asked in a concerned tone. I shrugged "I guess..." I said and walked away making him remove his arms. I was acting kind of cold...but not to be mean for no reason! I just have to hold out until his memory gets back! I might like Joon but I am the type of person who falls fast...and HARD! And if someone shows effect ion towards me, no matter how much I hate them, I am going to develop better thoughts of them. It's just how I was raised. So I know I'm going to have to try hard and NOT end up doing that with Minho.

I hopped I to the car quickly, and shut my door. I knoticed he got in slower than he should have. 'Was he upset about my behavior?' I thought. He started the car and pulled off. While we drove in silence toward school, the memory of the incident came back to me! The images of this same car, and me and Minho...ugh! I can't un-See that day. Even though I thought my thoughts were hidden behind my face and expression, I was wrong. Minho had noticed my expression and saw how anxious I was.

"Don't worry Minnie..." he started. I looked up at his profile as he talked and drove at the same time. "Don't worry about what happened last time. I promise...that I won't ever let anything like that happen again...." Minho said dearingly. His words were so full of care and passion. It really touched my heart, which I knew it would. I just tried my best to speak in reply without having a shaking voice, "Ok...I won't worry... But I'm still gonna be a little nervous no matter what..." I replied, a little scared of what his answer might be. He chuckled slightly, "I know...but I will make sure you feel as safe as possible!" He continued and looked over to me with a warm smile as he stopped at the light. I returned the smile with a slight grin.

As the light was still red, I was now looking at my hands, playing with my fingers. It was calm and quiet, but I felt a little weird. It felt like someone was looking at me. I quickly flashed my eyes in Minho's direction to see in that spit second, he was still gazing at me. He didn't have a smile on his face anymore though. I sat nervously. 'Is he upset?' I thought again.

I turned my head up to look at him, but when I was about to say something I felt his hand semi-slowly grab my jaw softly. He didn't do anything, just stared at me. It felt like he could read my mind or something. He was staring directly into my eyes. I could feel my heart beating faster, and my cheeks were burning. I wanted to move but atte same time I didn't want to. It gave me the same feeling I had when I had that dream.

We sat staring until I noticed him slowly moving closer to my face. My breathing had now stopped. I closed my eyes expecting him to kiss me. Once I could feel his breathe on my lips I knew I could freak out right then and there, but he stopped...

He sat there for a good two seconds. I couldn't hold my breathe any longer, and I let out a puff of air which landed on his lips. I instantly knew that was a mistake, because he was now even more . (XD)

He attached our lips in the swiftest movement. My heart was racing, my mind was scrambled, and my reaction wasn't what even I expected it to be. Instead of pulling away or rejecting, I just stood there.

At first it was just his lips laying on top of mine, but then he started to deepen the kiss. He wasn't using tongue but he was just moving our lips together in a rhythm. I didn't participate in it. I didn't know what to do!

He kept kissing me, and I was still not doing anything. That's when I felt his tongue on my lower lip. 'OMG! What the heck?!?' I thought. I jumped slightly at his action. I had never kissed anyone like that before so it was weird to me. 

He didn't just proceed with the kiss, he waited for me to give him permission i guess. In sub-consciousness, I opened my mouth a little more. 'Why the hell did I just do that???' I thought to myself and FACEPALMed. He entered my mouth, and I really can't explain the feeling. It was obviously gross at first, but for some reason, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It felt...natural.

Once I got used to it, I was going to partake in the kiss, that is until I heard a very loud sound that disrupted us, 'thank goodness' I thought.

"YAH!!! GET A MOVE ON WE GOT PLACES TO GO!!!" An angry ajussi* screamed from his car behind us while beeping the horn continuously. Minho slowly pulled away, then took a deep breathe in anger of being interrupted. I just looked down at my hands again, scolding myself of my previous actions. 'Babo! Babo! Babo! Why would you do that?!? Now it's going to be even harder to keep your emotions under control!!' I thought to myself.

Minho was calm for a second or two then he got angry...really angry! "YAH! Shut the hell up!! I am Choi Freaking MINHO! I don't have to take some old guys morning grumpy CRAP!" He yelled out his window. I looked at him with wide eyes. I knew he was like that, but to a stranger? Who is older than him? That's just...just...so...wait, that's how he has always been! I need to get my mind together man! I'm going crazy.

After a second Minho started to drive again. "Sorry about that." He said quietly. "I know you don't like it when I get all...Bully" he continued. I was shocked by his words. I didn't know he knew that. I guess it was kind of obvious. "S'okay..." I replied still looking down. The rest of the drive was silent until Minho spoke up when we got to the front of the school. "Lets go, we don't wanna be late..." He said before opening his door and hopping out. I did the same and he met me on my side of the car. 

He put his hand out for me to grab, and I didn't want to at first, but I couldn't help it. I shyly put my hand in his and it fit perfectly. He smiled at me and we walked into the school.

-----

We got into the hallway and I saw key. Key was sitting by his locker, playing a game on his iPhone. I was going to call him, but when I was going to, Jjong started walking up to him. I saw key was an abnormally happy expression as he jumped up and hugged and rapped his hands around the JongDork's neck. Then they started kissing. Then they started eating each others faces. Ugh! Get a room or something!' I thought as I rushed over to them, still holding Minho's hand.

"Yah~ get a room!" I said as I interrupted them. Key gave me look, and Jong gave me a death glare, but Minho calmed him down.

"where have you guys been, you were supposed to meet me at 8:00! It's 8:20!" Jonghyun asked a little annoyed. "Uh...traffic?" Minho said jokingly. I blushed as I thought of our "moment" in the car. ^^"Oh...okay, we'll C'mon Taeminnie~ we gotta get to class! See ya later Baby!~" Key said and pecked Jjong on the lips. "Okay, bye babe!" Jjong replied back and walked away.

"Bye Minnie~ I will see you at lunch okay?" Minho said as he squeezed my hand tighter. "Hmm, okay:)" I replied with a big smile, that was real this time! He let go of my hand and jogged up to Jjong and went to class. I stood and watched as he got smaller and smaller down the long school hallway, until key popped out of nowhere. "You like him now don't you?!" Key asked, scaring me in the process. "Ah! Yah, don't do that!" I said and put a hand over my heart.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "That's not an answer~" he teased. "Uh...NO! Of course not! He is a jerk! And it will make things complicated if I like him back!" I replied stubbornly. "Eh~ He doesn't look like a jerk to me." Key said and nudged me. "He looks pretty nice and cute when he isn't around other classmates...or maybe it's just you..." He continued.

~~~~~~

Itvwas 3rd period and Iwas still thinking about what Key had said earlier. "Or maybe it's jut you.."

I couldn't stop thinking about it. What if I was changing him? No! It's jut the way he acting because of his memory! When he gets it back, he will be as much as a jerk before. Then I won't WANT to like him. Yeah, that's good. Good...

---------

I walked into the lunch room and was instantly greeted by Minho's smiling face. "Minnie~~~!" He cheered as he kissed my cheek. "Haha! Yah, that's the third kiss today!" I teased. He looked at me weird. "You want a 4th?". He started to pretend to kiss me, I blocked him with my hand. "Nope..lunch time!" I said and we walked to the table where Key and Jjong were.

"Annyong!" Me and Minho both said together. "Oh hey! Minho, do you have any c-" Jonghyun stopped and looked at me for a second,"um..come here", he then moved closer to whisper in Minho's ear. "What? What is it?" I asked confused. Jonghyun pulled away and looked at Minho anticipating his answer. "Minho? What is it? I might have it! Tell me!" I pouted. Key  shooshed me. I pouted again. "It's nothing Minnie." Minho assured me, but I was still suspicious. I then saw Minho mouth toward Jjong ; N-O! 

Jonghyun pouted and folded his arms. "We'll, I used all mine!" He said. "But didn't you just buy a new pack?" Key asked. "Yea, that's the one I just used up.." Jjong replied. I jut stood there and gave him the 'wtf' face because I wasso confused. "How do you used them so fast? Where do you even get the time to do it so frequently?!" Minho asked while chuckling. "Idk, we find our time!" Jjong replied while laughing. I was still utterly confused. "Will somebody PLEASE tell me what you are talking about?! I feel left out!" I said a little annoyed. "That's because you are left out" Jjong said 'as a matter of factly' Key hit his arm "yah, don't be dude to my baby!" He said.

"You know you don't even have to use one right?!" Minho said to the two, still on the subject. They both nodded, "It just makes less mess" key said naturally. I was now really upset! "yAh!! Just tell me!! I'm a big boy, I can handle it!" I said raising my voice. Minho looked at me then sighed. "Ok we are talking about co-" he was cut off by a kid tapping him on the shoulder. "Uh...Minho ssi? Please don't be angry for me disturbing your conversation but, I was walking by the lunch lady and she is talking to this 40 something old looking guy who was asking about you.." The kid said. Minho looked confused. "Old guy?" He asked. "Yea! He said, and I quote 'I'm looking for Choi Freaking MINHO!'," the kid replied.

Me and Minho looked at eachother and then looked at the entrance. Just as the boy said, he was there. "uh....whats going on?" Key asked. "uh..nothing Key, we just have to go talk to someone. C'mon Minho!" I gave Minho a glare and we got up and walked toward the man.

"uh...is there a problem?" Minho asked arigantly. I elbowed him in the side so he would come of as if he was bowing toward the man xD The man was surprised. "oh..uh, well I came here to get an apoligy from you because of your behavior this morning." He said. "Apolog- Ow..." Minho stared, before i plucked his ear. "Yes, of course sir..." I said and glared at Minho again. He gave me a 'you gotta be joking' look. "I shook my head no, and he began to apologze. "im so-...um...im sor-...*sigh* I'm- I'm sorry!!" Minho said giving up. I smiled in victory and patted his back. "So sir, if that is all, we would like to go back and finish our lunch... have a nice day" I said politely bowing, making Minho bow with me.

We walked back to our table where Key and Jjong looked at us hoping we would tell them what happened. "So? what was all that about?" JongDork asked. "Well Minho wasn't being polite to his elders, so I thought i had to foce him to...and i DID!" I said. Minho gave me a warning, metioning that i was still younger than him. "OK...but why was the guy here in the first place?" Key asked. "Because while me and Taemin were making out in the car, that guy was all, "GET A MOVE ON, WE GOT PLACES TO GO!" and i was all "SHUT THE HELL UP! I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR CRAP" and then i was angry because he totally interrupted a moment." Minho said angry.

We- Key, Jjonghyun and I- just stared at him with wide eyes and surprised expressions. Key looked over at me. "You two made out???" He asked. I shook my head furiously. "No! its not like that! We didnt- *RIIIIIINNNGGG*" "Thats the bell, tell me about your make out session later ok Tae?" Key said and dragged Jonghyun with him out of the cafateria.

I looked at Minho with dagger eyes. "why would you say that?" I asked through my gritted teeth. He shruged. "Its only the truth." He replied, and went off with the other two.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was now at home lying on my bed, really tired from such a hard day of work at school.

The only thing or shall i say person, i could think about was Minho though. I knew this would happen. I knew that sooner or later I would feel this way.

"yup...its official...i guess i've fallen for him"

2 B CONTINUED

Hi GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I HAD LOTS OF SCHOOL WORK, BUT ARENT YOU GLAD ITS LONGER? HAHA I HAD TO PUT MY OTHER STORY ON HOLD TO COMPLETE THIS CHAPTER XP ITS ALL FOR YOU GYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ^W^

NOW HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK! O3O

STORY: HOW DO YOU THINK THINGS WILL TURN OUT WITH TAEMIN NOW COMING TO FIGURE OUT THAT HE LIKES MINHO? AND ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT AT LUNCH??XD 

MUSIC: DAZZLING GIRL!! SHINee'S NEW JAPANESE SINGLE^^ I LOVE IT! HAVE YOU HEARD IT? AND IF YOU HAVE HOW DO U LIKE IT?

CLOTHES: HOW HAS YOUR 'STYLE' BEEN LATELY? JUST CURIOUS! MINE; I HAVE BEEN WEARING ALOT OF GIRLY LACE DRESSES WITH MY ROCKER BOOTS! YEEEAAAHHHH BOOOYYY XD

VOCAB: AJUSSI= OLDER MIDDLE AGED GUY, OR AS SOME PEOPLE SAY "UNCLE". BUT NOT THE UNCLE IN YOUR FAMILY. IM NOT SURE BOUT THAT ONE. LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE OR SOMETHING XP

KK GUYS! SEE YA NEXT TIME!  LOVE: GimmiKpopPwEz