Here we go

Go with it [Editing!]

A Monday morning. Don't you just love those great Monday mornings when you have to wake up, go to school, work, etc? Even if your life has been nothing but a total nightmare since the last time you checked? 

Yea. Those are the days...

Taemin groaned as he was awakened by the loud, obnoxious blaring alarm sound coming from his phone. He quickly grabbed a pillow and placed it over his head, trying to block out the despicable sound. Once he figured that wouldn't work, he sighed in agrivation and settled on shutting it off and slamming it back down on his nightstand with a bang. 

Sluggishly, he shuffled out of his room toward the bathroom to get himself together.

Taemin stopped and looked in the mirror. "Geez...I look like a zombie" he complain, analyzing his pale skin, slightly baggy eyes, messy hair and swollen features. "Alright Taemin! It's time to stop moping and get with the program." Taemin started, pep-talking his reflection. "You might of had some stress over these last couple of days, but will that stop you from being the awesome person you are? No! Your gonna get out there and your gonna go through this day like you have no worries! Like a boss.."

"Um...who are you talking to..Taemin-ah?"

Taemin slowly turned his face toward the entrance to see key leaning on the doorframe, smiling in amusement.

"Yah! Isn't it rude to come in an occupied bathroom?" Taemin whined and folded his arms. Key chuckled, "First of all; I'm not in the bathroom. Second; the door was wide open." Key said waving his hands toward the door. Taemin scrunched up his nose, "Whatever. Can you just leave for a minute? Maybe go fix that mess of a bed head of yours?" Taemin said teasingly.

Key gasped and grabbed his hair, "Well good morning to you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Taemin and key made their way out of their home, Taemin suddenly got a text. 

 

From: Minho

            Look across the street..

 

What? Taemin thought confused. As he looked up, scrambling his vision to a certain spot across from the building, he saw a familiar body shape leaning on a car. It took him a second to finally realize who it was.

                         

*Beep*

 

From: Minho

           Morning Minnie~ ;)

 

Taemin gave Minho the "really?" look and rolled his eyes as he approached him. "What is it Minho?" Taemin asked annoyed. Minho dramatically put a hand over his chest, "Ouch. That one stung." He winced playfully. Taemin smirked a bit, but didn't reply.

"I'm here to pick you up so we can go to school! Duh.." Minho said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "C'mon" He said as he grabbed Taemin's hand and led him to the car door, but Taemin rejected and pulled away. "What made you think I wanted to go with you?" Taemin asked, slightly more harsh than intended. Minho was taken a back at the youngers words as he blinked and chuckled confused.

"What do you mean? You're my boyfriend. I thought that was normal.." Minho replied, Taemin was silent. Minho sighed and took Taemin's hand into his, "Look. You remember what I said? I'm not going to keep hiding, okay?" He searched Taemin's face for any sign of emotion. Taemin nodded, "I know...I-I'm sorry. I'm just a bit worried. I mean, what if people already know because of Seykyung?what if she made it seem way worse than it is? I don't want your life in high school to be as miserable as mine..." Taemin confessed.

"Is that what you're worried about?" Minho asked grinning. Taemin shrugged. "Just relax. Let me handle that, or whatever happens." Minho reassured.

"But what about Joon?" Taemin asked worried.

"What about him?" Minho's jaw tightened at the mention of his name.

"What if he tries to speak to me? Or what if he tries to get back at you? *gasp* What if he tries to get back at you by doing what he did to me again? What if–" "Stop." Minho interrupted, becoming even more frustrated than before, "If that punk so much as makes eye contact with you, or me for that matter; he won't have any eyes to use any longer..." Taemin gulped. "Now c'mon. We gotta get to school." Minho sighed and they both entered the vehicle.

Once again Minho sighed as he started the car. Taemin looked at his lap awkwardly. "Mianhae..." He started. Minho didn't respond, just began the path to the school. "I shouldn't have brought it up. Forgive me?" Taemin asked and used as much aegyo he could gather in that moment as he pouted with puppy eyes. Minho looked at him once and he couldn't help the smile from forming on his face. "Of course." Minho chirped and pecked Taemin's pouted lip.

-------

Taemin cautiously entered his first period class with a mindset for success. He knew he had a couple of tests to make up, so he was hoping for the best. All was well until;

"Hey~ Taemin~" a sweet but mocking voice called from behind. Taemin turned in his seat to see Sandara park and her best friend Bom. "Yes, noona?" He asked timidly. Dara smirked and sat next to him while Bom hopped onto the desk, making Taemin jump back a bit. "Hey, we haven't spoken in a long time. Why is that?" Dara asked putting her arm around Taemin. "Probably because you're a gossip.." He mumbled under his breath, but she must of heard him.

"ooh~ look who got some spice over the time!" She laughed and Bom laughed with her, "But just watch your mouth. You don't want to be on my bad side; especially when I have some very crucial information on my hands.." She glared at taemin before smirking and walking away. 

Wait, what did she mean by "Crucial information"?, Taemin thought nervously. He hesitated but before she could get any further, he stopped her. "Wait." He called out, grabbing Dara's attention. Sandara slowly spun around on her heal smiling sheepishly at Taemin, an almost satisfied look on her face along with Bom.

"What do you mean by that? Crucial information?" Taemin asked as he watched her closely, looking for a sign. Sandara just shrugged, "Hey, I might be a gossip–according to you–but I don't just blurt out things like that.. If you want to know, just wait till lunch. You'll be surprised." She smiled sweetly, but Taemin could tell there was venom behind her words. By the way she spoke, it almost seemed like she was plotting something. Or if not; knew what someone else was plotting. Taemin's pulse quickened as he thought about getting himself into more trouble and confrontation, but he remembered what he told himself that morning. To go through this day without any worries, to succeed in a normal day of high school just like any other time.

Ironically, this is almost the opposite of what he did. The classes before lunch went by in a blur as he only watched the clock; waiting for the time to come so he could confront Key with his suspicions. 

Finally the bell had rang, indicating lunch. Taemin bolted to key's last class and waited not-so patiently for him to walk out. "Oh, hey Taemin!" Key greeted him. "How was history? Boring? Well I wouldn't expect much different! Especially with Mr. Bang; the dullest teacher of them all? He seriously needs a dose of 5-hour energy. I mean, have you seen him doze off in class? It's still hilarious though! And–" "Key!" Taemin stopped his best friend from going any further. Key looked at him surprised, "oh..sorry. Are you alright? You look tense." Key said as they walked toward the lunch room. 

"That's because I am.." Taemin sighed.

"What happened now." Key replied, rolling his eyes, but still maintaining a look of concern. 

"Well Sandara park suddenly came up to me in class and– ouch!" Taemin was interrupted as someone quickly shoved him. "Jerk.." He said under his breath. "Uh, hello? As you were saying?" Key snapped his fingers in front of the boys face. "Oh yea. So she starts acting all nice, if you can even call it that, and starts talking about some 'crucial information' that she has..about me." Taemin explain. Keys expression changed as he became more interested. "What would she possibly know?" He asked.

"That's what I'm worried about.. And I tried playing it cool, but its nerve racking. She told me to wait till lunch and I'll be 'surprised'. I honestly don't–" "Wait. What's going on?" Key paused as he saw a crowd of people gathering near the entrance to the cafeteria. As the two friends neared the commotion, they heard gasps of disbelief, curses, laughing...

"I think there's something on the bulletin board." Taemin said and tried to walk closer, but as he did he could see some people turn to him and laugh. Some people took a double take, like they couldn't believe he was there. Some of Taemin's "Friends" looked away. Taemin was completely confused at their behavior and so was Key.

"e-excuse me.." Taemin said trying to pass a few people to see what was wrong. Once he finally got to the board and saw what everyone was so hype about.. He nearly fainted.

"No.." He said. "No! Who did this?!" He asked someone next to him, but they just ignored him and laughed. When Ley finally caught up to Taemin and saw what was up, his face filled with anger. "Wha-?" But before he could finish Taemin ran off...

 

 

 

2BECONTINUED! 

Haha! I know I said I was on hiatus, but I couldn't help myself! I had to update when I got this idea! CLIFFHANGER YO, xD we all know how good I am at those... Sorry if its not that long. But it's good right? I know my writing skills have gotten better, so that's good! ^^ what do u think happened???? Please leave comments and tell me what you think. Thanks u guys! See ya later! BYE STARS!