Memories...

Go with it [Editing!]

Minho POV

Me and Taemin were laying in the grass, enjoying the night sky as we looked at the stars. It was all so perfect. He was truly a prince.

That is, until all thoughts were broken as I once again felt a sharp sick pain, this time dragging a head ache along with it. I took another deep breathe, but that didn't help me this time.

I sat up holding my head, letting go of Taemin's. The younger boy looked at me confused and worried. "Minho? You alright?" He asked. I didn't give him an answer, even after he kept talking. I couldn't hear over this pain.

Suddenly a bunch of things started going threw my mind. Thoughts, images, places, people, phrases... But they weren't string enough to figure out what exactly they were or what they meant.

Get out!

You deserve it...

Those were then only things I could make out. But why was I thinking of these terrible things?

No. The real question is;...why don't they seem so unfamiliar?..They don't feel..out of place.

"Minho! Answer me!" Taemin said as he tugged my arm, sending me back to reality. For some reason, on impulse, I reacted aggressively.

I harshly shoved his arm away and stared at him. He was obviously shocked. So was I. Why would I do that?

"M-Minho..?" The younger boy whined. He started to look upset. "Uh..Taemin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I-" "it's ok..." 

Before I could finish speaking, he cut me off.

"I just scared ya a little that's all^^ No biggy" he continued and rapped his arms around me. 

I slowly hugged back. 

Why does he have to be so innocent and cute? It's too much to handle. I would even have gotten mad at myself, but him...he is truly special. 

I sat my head on top of Taemin's. Soft and blonde hair you can't find anywhere else:) I smiled. 

"How did I get gifted with someone like this?" I asked to nobody in perticular. 

I looked down to see a sleeping Taemin. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him...

"I guess it's the princes bedtime.." I chuckled and carefully picked the younger up on my back, carrying him to the motorcycle. I sat him down, then got on infront of him. He still snuggled against me. 

I smiled once again, and drove home.

---------

OK GUYS! THERE IS THE MINNIE CHAPTIE I PROMISED^^ OH CRAP! DOES THIS MEAN MINHO I GETTING HIS MEMORIES BACK ALREADY??? 😱 ㅋㅋㅋ IM SO EVIL😈~~~ BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??🙊

COMMENT AND SUB^^ LOVE ALL MA READERS!! ;)😋