Where are we going?

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Chapter 20
 
Taemin POV
 
This morning I woke up really early because I couldn't sleep. I was too excited! I mean, I was actually going on a date with my dream guy!..well...He never said it was a date. And I don't even know if he 'plays that way'...but I can dream!
 
It was like 7:00 am, and I was already showered,dressed, and had eaten a nice breakfast. 
 
I was in the kitchen cleaning the pans when Key came in yawning, scratching his bed head. "Good morning hyung" I smiled. He gave me a dead look, "Taemin...why on earth...heaven..or even hell, are you up so early!?" He asked yawning again. 
 
"I couldn't sleep all that well.." I confessed. I looked at his concerned expression. He sighed. "Ah..Taemin.. If its about Minho, then–" "No, it's nothing about Minho! Why are you even bringing that jerk up?" I said a bit annoyed. He looked at me surprised. "Oh...sorry." He replied.
 
"It's okay, just I don't want to talk about him, or even say his name." I cringed. Key nodded.
 
"Well what is it then?" He asked, back on topic. "Oh? Uh...I'm just a but excited is all." I smiled like a fool. Key scuffed. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?"
 
"Nothing it's just...well you joon right? Of course you know him, I always talked about him...well anyway, he asked me to go somewhere with him today and I'm just so happy!" I cheered, like a fan girl. Key just rolled his eyes.
 
"Ugh, so where are you going?" He asked pretending to not be interested, but he was! He always is.
 
I shrugged. "I dunno..." I replied nonchalantly. He looked at me weird. "So..he didn't tell you? Or you just forgot because you were too busy looking at his face the whole time?" Key asked chuckling. 
 
I shook my head, "No, he just didn't tell me.." I answered. 
 
"Why?"
 
"He said I wouldn't find out unless I said yes..." I said smiling. Key scuffed, "well your going?" "Yep" Key nodded, "okay, tell me if you need anything, I'll be knocked out on the couch" he announced and walked out.
 
I thought it was a bit weird that Key kept asking me so many questions; but he's always like that, no big deal. Right?
~~~~~~~~
I had cleaned things around the house. Anything! Everything! I had to keep my self occupied whilst being excited. Soon I heard a knock at the door. I ran and all but threw key out of the way to answer it, composing myself before I did.
 
Once I did, I was greeted by a handsome smile, "Hey Taemin!" Joon greeted putting his hands into his pockets. I smiled softly, but on the inside I was going to burst from happiness just seeing him in my doorway! "Hi Joon. Key, I'm going now!" I announced. Key came up looked at me smiling. He then turned to joon and his smile disappeared
 
What's that about? I thought but then I just shrugged it off, waving goodbye, closing the door as I stepped out.
 
"Let's go!" Joon said and started walking to the car, but I stopped him by grabbing his jacket, "wait..um, where exactly are we going?" I asked nervously. He chuckled, "you'll see. Don't worry" he said and smiled. He then gently took my hand of his sleeve, but instead of letting go, he kept it in his grasp for a bit.
 
I looked down and blushed, then he let go. 
 
Omg, he will be the death of me!
~~~~~~~
The ride was really quiet. I just played with my phone for most of the time. 
 
I looked up a Joon who was focused on the road. Then I looked out the Window. 'I don't think I've been around here before' I thought as I gazed at the unfamiliar surroundings. "Can I know where we're going now?" I asked pouting at Joon. He just chuckled and smirked.
 
"Okay,okay, we're almost there just–woah!" Suddenly the car started jittering and it slowed down.
 
"Uh,what was that?" I asked a bit scared, "Aw man! I think we're out of gas."Joon sighed heavily. I just look around confused. "Either that or were out of gas. My eyes went wide. "What we gonna do? I don't even know where we are." I said. 
 
Joon grabbed my hand in assurance, "it's okay. Luckily, I know where we are. But we're pretty far from your home, and it's late." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows, 'it's only 2:45' I thought confused.
 
"I guess we're gonna have to stay at hotel over night." He sighed shaking his head. I went wide eyed. "W-what?" I asked. Joon looked at me, "oh, do you wanna sleep in the car?" He asked raising an eyebrow in laughter. I was really confused. 
 
"Joon it's only–" "Call me hyung" Joon cut me off nonchalantly. I blinked, "okay? Hyung, it's only 2:50! I wouldn't consider that late..."I said, a bit quiet at the end.
 
He made a face, "what time is that in Adelaide, Australia?" He asked. I looked at him utterly confused. "Um...4:20? But what does it–" "Exactly! Now let's go. I think I saw a hotel on the last turn." He said quickly and got out of the car, leaving me there confused, like I have been this whole time.
 
I sighed and just got out too, catching up so that i was beside him. He looked over to me and smiled. I returned the smile and turned to look forward. As we were walking up the street I felt weird. Like I was being watched. I know, I know! You sound like a Psycho Taemin! But really, it felt like someone was just staring over me...I don't know.
 
I looked over my shoulder just to see; nobody? Hm. I turned back, but as I did I caught a glimpse of Joon, he sort of turned his head really quick. I just narrowed my eyes in thought to myself. Once again I just shrugged it off.
 
"See? I told you" Joon said as we walked up to the entrance of a fancy looking Hotel. It was really nice looking, not like a rundown motel. But it looked expensive.
 
"Uh, joon, this looks a bit expensive for a one night stay.." I said slowing my pace before we went in. He sighed and grabbed my hand. "Come on~ it's okay, don't even worry about it." He said and pulled me inside.
 
A nice looking lady bowed slightly toward us as we entered. "Hello sir, welcome to LSM hotel, may I help you?" She said smiling wildly.
 
"Um, yes, One second please?" Joon said and turned to me, "uh, Taemin can you get me a bottle of water from that vending machine over there?" He asked me. I nodded and took the money he gave me.
 
I turned the corner in the building slightly and saw the machine. After inserting the money and getting the bottle I slowly made my way back to Joon. As I was walking up behind him I thought I heard the Lady say my name so I listened; 
 
"Oh, yes the reservation for a Mr.Lee Joon and Taemin?"
 
I stopped. Did she just say reservation? But...what? 
 
Wait, Taemin your like 7 feet away from them, maybe you heard wrong. 
 
Right. I mean the only way he would have made a reservation is if he knew this wild happen. He couldn't have.
 
I shook my head a bit and walked up to joon slightly tense. I handed him the bottle, "here..." "Thanks" he said and smiled. "Sir, your room will be G17 on the 3rd level" the lady said. 
 
"Thank you..Dara" Joon said and intertwined our fingers as he grabbed my hand again for the millionth time.
~~~~~~
When we finally made it to the room from the elevator Joon still hadn't let go of my hand.
 
Why is he using so much skin ship? I mean, I kinda like it but so often? It's making it look like something else...
 
I decided to let go first, because it was starting to get sweaty. I then ran over to the curtains and opened them only to be greeted by the blinding light of sun. 
 
"Woah~ Nice view" I said rubbing my eyes laughing a little. "I know right?" I heard Joon say. I turned and saw him sitting on a chair looking my direction but he wasn't looking out the window...
 
"Uh...yea, so..." I said leaning on the window seal. "What are we doing?" I laughed. He chuckled. "I don't know, let's play a game or something" He said leaning back on the chair, a slight smirk gliding across his lips. I shrugged "okay! What game?"
 
"Truth of Dare..?"
 
 
 
2BCONTINUED
(・Д・)ノARE U SERIOUS AUTHER-NIM?? Really??? Ugh!!!
 
Yes yes, I'm evil with my cliff hangers! XD
 
By the way I'm sorry for not updating in a while/last weekend, my weekend was hectic as crap! 
 
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・
Anyway, I'm updating again really soon so u won't have to wait after this short chapter! 
See ya later
            (^_−)−☆GimmiKpopPwEz