Spying...

Go with it [Editing!]

HI GUYS! So yea, I know I haven't updated in like 2 weeks but...I have a really good explanation..First. I was a little sick. And..yea, that's it xD but don't be mad at me! I'm here now! And I won't make you guys wait that long again^^ kk, enjoy!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Taemin POV

Me and Minho were on our way to..somewhere! I didn't really know where we were going, but I didn't even care! It was like a fairy tale! You know, how the prince comes and rescues the princess from the evil stepmother and takes her some place magical!? Well...Key isn't really an "Evil Stepmother" but he can be pretty feisty and mother like when he needed to be, with me. 

Anyway~ As I held on to Minho, even though I was completely unknoledged on where we were going, I knew he would make sure I was ok. I felt safe. I thought about how ironic that was. Just a couple of week ago, I wouldn't want to go 10 feet radius of the boy because of fear. Now to think that I'm clinging to him for safety? I don't know how this happened.

-----

As i had my eyes closed, i didn't notice that we had stopped. I opened them and looked around confused. "Why did we stop?" I asked qietly, still holding the taller boy. He looked down at me. "Because we are here.." he replied and with that, he took off our helmets, grabbed my hand, and led me into a green grass area. It was pretty empty, that is until I noticed something a little spectacle*

It was a picnic blanket, with a set of food, plates, drinks, and candels sitting on top. I looked at the scene with surprised eyes. "W-Whats this? Is this for me?" I asked.

Minho looked at me and laughed. "No~ I just brang you here at this hour to eat all of this infront of your face~" He replied sarcasticlly. I hit him softly with my free hand and he chuckled.

We sat on the blanket and i blushed at the atmosphere the candles were giving. Nobody had ever done something like this for me, it was really sweet. But i was still on edge. For some reason, this place felt...firmiliar? It was dark so it was hard to tell, but somewhere deep inside i just didn't have a good feeling.

Key POV

"Stop rustling your stupid puppysaurus rex!" I hissed to the uncomfortable boy sitting next to me in the bushes. He gave me an angry look. "Yah! I am very uncomfortable in these poky thorns, and the squating hurts my legs!" He whined as he whispered. "I don't see why is such a big deal to squat , for you anyway. I mean, you are closer to the ground then any of us!" I whispered back in annoyence.

"*gasp* Well then...I guess somebody is in a snappy mood.." Jonghyun folded his arms and pouted. I shrugged off the argument and put my bonoculars back up to my eyes. Good thing they were night vision, because it was dark as crap!

I saw a dim light coming from the blanket the 2min couple were sitting on..wait..candle? FIRE?? My Tae baby! He is gonna get hurt! I told him never to play with fire.

wait..no! he is old enough key! stop babying him with stuf like that.

The little voice in my head was right. I was over reacting. It was actually a little sweetto see how romantic and cute they were...Wait...romantic? Romantic leads to.....oh god! I have to stop this now.

"Jjong, we have to rin this date!" I hissed to my boyfriend. He looked at me lke i was crazy. "What? No! They are having such a great time! Its cute!" He argued. I wa so conflicted. My Tae baby needed some attention like that, but I was too afraid of him getting his heart broken in the end.NOt because i just didn't want him dating! That would be rediculous. I was just uneasy....

"Jonghyun...please.." I begged and gave him my best puupy eyes. He looked at me then at the couple then back at me. "ugh..OK! Fine!" He repleid and i smiled in relief.

Minho POV (finally xD)

I sat with Taemin in the dim light of the candles and couldn't help but smile to myself when he blushed. He was so cute.

Suddenly i got a weird feeling in my stomache. At first I thought it was just butterflies, but it wasn't quite the right feeling. Less ticklish, more..puky. I hoping and praying that i wasn't sick. Not at a time like this. I took a deep breathe and soon the feeling went away. Thank goodness.

I looked back up to Taemin who was cutely eating a choco pie. "Your so cute" I told him. He looked up from his snack with inocent eyes. I noticed he had chocolate on his upper lip. I chuckled and got up to walk over to him.

I sat down next to him and he looked at me confused. "yah...Do you not know how to eat properly?" I joked and put my hand up to wipe the food off of his lip. He froze at my touch and so did I when i touched him. His lips were so soft. Suddenly, our eyes met, and after they did, they never parted.

As we looked at eachother, it felt more magical by the second.

Now would be the perfect time to kiss him...right?

I slowly leaned closer to the beautiful boy's face, and he didn't deny my gesture.

Just 1 inch more Minho...Almost th- *Clonck* OUCH!

My thought, and actions wee quickly cut off as i seperated from Taemin, because of something hitting me in the dang head. "Omo! Minho? are you alright?!" Taemin asked worriedly. I nodded to asure him then looked around for the item which killed the moment. When I found it, i was annoyed. "A stinking pebble? really? where the heck did this even come from?" I asked Taemin, he just shrugged cutely.

I searched for someone to be around to tell if maybe somone had thrown this at me. But i couldn't see anyone. And even if it was dark, i'm sure i would notice a person throwing rocks at me...right?

 

Jonghyun POV

I was still uncomfortable. I was trying to listen to what Taemin and Minho were saying, but I was too distracted by Key pulling on my shirt. I looked at him annoyed. "What??" I asked. He looked worried. "Throw something.." He said simply. "Ok what do y- wait..what?" I made a double take as I looked at the diva.

"why do I have to? Why not you!?" I asked bewildered. He gave me a glare. "Because I said so!" "Pfft! You really think that's a good reason?" I replied folding my arms. "Fine...I guess the puppy won't get his midnight treat.." Key said and sighed. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Wait..y-your gonna..? FINE!" I hurriedly said as I picked up a stone and threw it at the couple. It hit Minho in the head. 'Oops' I thought.

Key sighed in relief. 'Why is he so happy and satisfied? My brother finally found someone..even if its not completely true, he will still remember it and be happy somehow...but key? He is trying to distroy it? Why?' I thought to myself.

 

Key POV

Yes! It was all going according to plan.. Hehe! 

"Oh no~ Minho you have a bump on your head. Lets go find a bandage or something." Taemin said and got up with the still confused Minho.

They went back to Minho's motorcycle and got the little first aid kit in the small package (i don't know what it's calledㅋㅋ) Ithen told Jong To split up and bring one of the walkie talkies. He nodded and went over to the blanket as I cunningly snuck along side the couple ready to warn Jonghyun to hide again.

"Dino to Diva! Dino to Diva, do you read me?" Jonghyun whispered threw the device. I scuffed. "Yah! Stop joking around! This is serious. Hurry and ruin the snacks." I replied. "And who told you we had code names?" I continued. 

Suddenly I saw Minho and Taemin finish up what they were doing. I panicked "Jong! Hurry! They are on their way back!" I whispered into the device but I didn't get a reply. "Yah! What re you doing!?" Still no reply.

I stood up a bit to look across the land. I saw Jjong snacking on the treats. What the heck?! "JONGHYUN~!" I hissed through the walkie talkie, still trying to stay hidden. He looked around for a second then picked up the thing. "What? You said distroy it right? Well there is no reason to have it go to waste!" He said. I face palmed. "Dude! Just throw it around! We can't get caugh- ah!" I stopped mid-sentence when I felt something crawling up my leg. It was a spider! 

Minho and Taemin turned but I ducked in time. "Oh bunk this!" I said under my breathe. I decided to just call Taemin and confront him. 

Tamin's phone buzzed and Minho stopped for him to answer. Tae looked at the caller ID, then his eyes widened. When I thought he was going to answer he just put it back in his pocket. 

WAH? He- did he just-? Ooh! He is gonna get it. When he gets home, he is gonna get it. 

Suddenly Jong came out of nowhere. "Let's just go! We can't do much for love." He said. I scuffed. "Love? This is just a trap to brake my taebaby's heart! I dot even wanna look at it anymore" I replied and crawled away, back to home while Jjong followed close behind.

I had failed my mission.

Yea out secret agent mission!

W-JONGHYUN! Get out of my thoughts!

Sorry babe! -U-

 

Taemin POV

After I got Minho a bandage, I suddenly got a call. 'Who would be calling me so late?' I thought. I looked at the caller ID an it said 'KeyUmma:)' 

Surprised, I hurriedly hung up and put it into my pocket. Minho looked at me confused. "It was Key!" I answered worriedly. He smiled then grabbed my hands.

"Dont worry Minnie." He said "Just calm down. We aren't gonna get grounded because we decided to go on a date." He continued, then planted a soft kiss on my lips which surprised me, but I didn't say anything and just listened.

"ok... I guess your right." I replied.

-------

Hi SUBBIES! So sorry again for taking forever to upload and his might be a little boring but I was tired and just blurted out ideas for a random funny chapter! I WILL give you Guys a mini chaptie Friday, titled "Memories.." Ooh! A little sneak peak! XD so yea! Good day, or night, or evening and remember to brush ur teeth^^ 😁

oh yea! The question!

Question: What do you think the chapter named "memories" will be about, or what do u think will happen??? 03o give opinions and keep the comments coming please! I need ideas^^