Feeling Better

Go with it [Editing!]

 

Taemin POV
 
"Key? Key~~~?" I yelled through the house as I slowly made my way into the living room. He wasn't in his  room this morning, so he should be down here. I thought walking into the kitchen, expecting him to be there, but nothing.
 
I puffed out my cheeks and looked out the window; nope. Where the heck is he? I mumbled to myself. I sighed, then slipped on my shoes to take a short walk outside. He's bound to turn up sooner or later.
 
When I opened the front door, I was shocked as two bodies fell inward onto the floor. "Ah!" They yelled shocked. It was key and...Jonghyun?
 
They were holding hands and had been snuggled up against each other. I was confused.
 
Key stood up still holding JongDorks hand. "Oh, hey Tae.." He greeted me looking down. I just looked at the both of them blankly. 
 
"Um...I need to tell you something Tae..." Key said, braking the silence. I nodded and started to listen. He looked at JongDork, then back at me. 
 
"I've decided to...date Jonghyun again" he finally said. I raised my eyebrows for a short moment of surprise, but to be honest; I wasn't very shocked.
 
"Uh...okay?" I said and started walking away. Key looked at my moving figure with a speechless expression. "I told you it wasn't a big deal" Jonghyun said walking behind me with key.
 
I guess it wasn't really my business, but then something hit me. 
 
"Hyung...what about Minho? He doesn't know about any of this, and it's gonna be pretty shocking if he finds out." I said turning. They both stopped.
 
"Yea...we've been thinking about that. I guess we're going to have to hide it for a b–" "No." I cut Key off before he could finish his sentence.
 
He looked at me for a second. "What?" "No." I replied simply. "We're not lying anymore. If your planning on telling the normal Minho at some point, minus well be now before its gets complicated. Well...more complicated." I said
 
Key and Jonghyun were at a loss of words. I just shrugged and put my coat on. "Where you going?" Key asked. "Just...for a walk.." I replied, walking out the door shutting it softly behind me.
~~~~~~
It was very nice today. But it didn't feel that way inside. I felt terrible. I know, and I kept telling myself that worrying about this so much would be the death of me. But what was I supposed to do? Pretend I was happy? Well I wasn't.
 
I walked pass the park. I had stopped for a bit though, and remembered a time me and Minho went there to just talk. It was fun. Even though it was small; it was more than what is left.
 
Feeling even more depressed, I started walking away and on my way to the convenience store for a drink.
 
The rusted gold bell rang as i opened the entrance door, indicating my arrival. 
 
"Good morning sir" the nice girl at the checkup bowed slightly. I just nodded and made my way to the fridge containers. I picked up a bottle of Banana milk and sat it at the checkup counter.
 
The girl smiled. "Is that it?" She asked. I just nodded again slightly. She didn't say anything else as she collected my 1,000 won, except; "Come again soon"
~~~~ 
Today was really a beautiful day, but I couldn't bring myself to have a happy spirit.
 
"Maybe I should go somewhere with a friend and cheer up" mumbled to myself.
"I'm sure DongHo is home"
 
I walked to DongHo's house and softly knocked on the door. I rocked back and forth on my heels as I waited for him to answer. 
 
I looked up as I heard the click of lock. He was obviously shocked to see. "Oh...uh, hey Taemin. What's up?" He greeted me. I just smiled, "I'm fine...May I come in?" I asked. "Oh! Sure!" He said after realizing I had been standing outside his door.
 
I stepped by him as he closed the door behind us.
 
"So what brings you here?" He asked me, sitting on the couch.
 
"Well, I haven't feeling well lately, and I just wanted to know if you could hang out..?" I said fiddling with my thumbs. DongHo chuckled and nodded. "Sure! I was about to have a friend over anyway. The more the merrier, right?"
I smiled and nodded. 
~~~~~
Me and DongHo played some video games for about five minutes before we heard a knock at the door. "That must be him" DongHo said before getting up answering it. I continued to play on the couch.
 
I looked up to see who had entered, and I felt my eyes fall out of my head when I saw. It was joon. I didn't even know him and DongHo were close.
 
I know what your thinking; Since you went out with Minho, doesn't that mean you forgot about your feelings for Joon?
 
Well the answer is no. I mean, Joon is still incredibly attractive and funny! And that smile~ it's just– Woah! Get yourself together Taemin! No time for this. Remember Minho?
 
Well...yea, of course I remember Minho, and how everything was fake. Of course I remember how he couldn't remember. And of course I remember how he went 'back to normal'. I clearly remember.
 
There is no reason I should feel guilty about liking Joon. I mean, its not like anythings gonna happen anyway.
 
"Taemin?" DongHo said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh?" I shook my head a bit. "This is Joon" he stated. I wasn't going to say anything, but; "Yea, I think we've met before" Joon said nodding toward me. I was surprised to know that he remembered me.
 
"Really? Well that's great! Oh, uh, You can sit Joon, I gotta hit the John." DongHo said and patted Joon's back before leaving the room.
 
Joon slowly walked up and say next to me. It was kind of awkward. Suddenly Joon spoke up, "So..how's Minho? I haven't hung out with him in a while.." 
 
Shoot! I forgot he knew! Maybe that's why he remembered me...ugh, DUH!
 
"I wouldn't know..." I answered plainly, "but I thought you two–" "It was a joke.." I said before he could finish his sentence.
 
"Oh.." Is all he said. 
 
Man! What is taking Donho so long?? It feels like I'm gonna suffocate with how little air is in here!
 
"So..your available..?" Joon asked smirking. I felt my cheeks warm up. Why the heck would he care? 
 
"Uh...yes?" I answered shyly. Joon just smirked and nodded turning back to the TV.
 
"Sorry I took so long you guys!" DongHo came running in.
 
Oh NOW you show up?
 
"Well, lets get started! I'm gonna kick both of your asses in this game!" DongHo cheered as he grabbed a controller. I laughed a bit, "Yea right!" I taunted. "We'll never find out until we start" Joon said and we began.
~~~~
I had a lot of fun over DongHo's. It definitely made me feel better, especially when I was with a friend and...Joon. >^<
 
I felt like I did about a long time ago. When I was always fangirling over Joon. Walking by his locker, looking at him while in class, etc. And I didn't feel bad at all.
 
But what was weird to me is how touchy Joon was. I guess I never noticed it before.
 
-Flashback-
 
"Man, no fair! I don't even know the controls for this game!" I complained as I kept loosing at the game we were playing. "Too bad!" Said DongHo.
 
I pouted and tried to teach myself the controls, but to no avail. "Here..." I heard Joon say. But before I could turn and look at what he meant, he already began my tutorial.
 
He had his arms rapped around me on both sides, and his hands on top of mine. I was blushing like crazy! 
 
"You use this button to shoot. And if you want to combo; you hit both this, and this at the same time" Joon explained as he moved my fingers in the right directions. 
 
I would have told him I understood, but to be honest...I liked it too much.
 
I let him help me for a while, and soon he let go. DongHo gave Joon a teasing look. Like; 'I see what you did there' look.
What was that about?
 
-Flashback End-
 
I smiled as I looked back on it. I was on my way out of the house. "I'll see you next time you guys!" I waved putting my shoes on.
 
"Oh...yea, I gotta get going too. It's pretty late." Joon said after me, and ran to put his shoes on also. 
 
"Okay! Bye guys!" DongHo said and continued to play the game. 
 
I put my jacket back on, and walked out, but only to be stopped by a voice; "Hey. Taemin." Joon jogged up to my side, "you want a ride?" He asked. I thought for a second. It did get a lot colder than it was this afternoon.
 
"Sure!" I smiled and he led me to his car, opening the door for me. I sat in, the car was really nice and smelled like vanilla. I waited patiently as Joon made his way to the drivers seat.
 
"So which way ya' heading?" He asked, sliding in and starting the engine. 
 
"Just turn right up this street and keep going until the second left." I explained. He smiled and set off.
 
The ride was quiet at first, but me and Joon started conversing. Even if the ride was a mere seven minutes, it felt like we became...friends.
 
I looked at the clock on the dashboard..
 
Eleven? Wow..I haven't been out this late with someone since...–
 
"We're here!" Joon announced, cutting my thoughts. I looked up, "thanks.." I said blushing. 
 
Joon smiled brightly. That smile~ "No problem!...uh. Are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asked. I turned to him, "um...no?" I answered. "Why?" I was a bit confused.
 
"I was hoping you wanted to go somewhere!" He replied smirking. I nodded. "Where to?" I asked. He chuckled, "you'll never find out unless you say yes." 
 
I blushed a bit more , if that was possible. "Yes." I said proudly. He smiled back. "Great. So...two-o-clock sound good?" 
 
I nodded like a happy little child. "Bye..." I said getting out. "Annyong!"he waved and pulled off.
 
I just smiled at the car riding off. 'I knew I would get out of this funk!' I thought as I opened the door to the building. I sighed happily as I closed it softly behind me. 
 
"Taemin! Where have you been!? It's like eleven!" Key nagged, but I couldn't care less. "Places...with..people" I answered still smiling, staring straight ahead. Key looked at me weird.
 
"Uh...okay?"
 
"I'm going to take a shower Hyung! See ya!" I cheered and ran away.
 
Key POV
 
"Taemin where have you been?! It's like eleven!!" I yelled at Taemin, who wasn't even phased by my approach. He just looked ahead and smiled. I was confused.
 
"Places..with..people" he replied. I did not have any idea why he looked so happy. "Uh okay?" I said folding my arms. Before I could say another word, he announced his leave and ran away.
 
"Wow...he's only been gone for a day and he's nothing like he was this morning. I guess he finally got himself together" I said to myself and walked away to watch TV.
 
-2BCONTINUED-
Oh...hey guys! So sorry I didn't update yesterday! I had writers block! Not gonna lie/ give an excuse! So I read my first chapters and I got this idea -U- I'm so evil!(?) xD
 
What do you think? And sorry if this chapter is boring or short; need a lead up on what happens next^^ See ya tomorrow!
LUV GimmiKpopPwEz~3