You've got the wrong guy!

Go with it [Editing!]

 Chapter 24 

 
•Taemin POV•
 
We were in the car driving to...wherever. Minho hadn't explained to me where we were going. But I had finally calmed down and It was dead quiet in the small vehicle.
 
All the silence gave me a lot of time to think. Maybe a bit too much time. I started thinking about what had just happened not even an hour ago...
 
My behavior, Joon's behavior, along with Minho's... Why had this happened anyway? Joon said he had always liked me. Would he really lie like that? I thought he was a nice person! But what Minho was saying...A job? Was that his job? To do that to people? Because if it is then that's just...I don't even know how to respond to that.
 
But you know what's crazy. I just keep trying to tell myself that that's not how it is, when I know it is! That's what I heard! I keep trying to convince myself that Joon has some form of innocence in this predicament, but I just can't!
 
I don't even know why I'm trying...is it because I used to like him, like a lot! Maybe I still do like him.
 
No! Taemin! You saw what he was doing! You still like him? That's out of the question! Minho is back! Just like you have been crying and pleading to happen, he is back and he loves you.
 
Yes. Yes, I know... But what if? What if this isn't completely his fault? What if there is more to this that maybe I just don't know? 
 
So? What difference would it make? 
 
...it would show he can still be trusted. I just don't want to end up hating someone else! I'm not that type of person! I don't like disliking people! I believe in people and their defense. It's like I can't win with myself here..
 
Taemin. It's over. Just get over it. The Joon you thought was your destined love at some point, is a liar and probably doesn't even like you.
 
Stop it.
 
What? I'm right! And why do you care? You have your precious Minho! Isn't that what you wanted?
 
I slowly closed my eyes, I was just arguing with myself. I wouldn't blame anyone if I was put into a mental hospital, I felt like a crazy person. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down again.
 
Suddenly the car had stopped and we were parked in front of a house I had never seen before. Before I could ask, Jonghyun and Minho hopped out of the car, disregarding my presence. I decided to stay in; if they wanted me to come in, they would have asked.
 
That's when I felt bad, because the more time I have to myself, the more time I have to go insane on the inside. Sooner or later I'm going to get to the point of delirium. Maybe it was the perfect time to get it out of my system while they aren't here...
 
•Jonghyun POV•
 
Minho and I walked up to the front door of Eunhyuk's house. We had to speak with him. How this talk would go? We didn't know, but we did know it wasn't going to be easy...
 
I knocked on the door a couple of times and waited for an answer. When there was none, I knocked again a bit harder. Still no answer.
 
"Maybe he isn't here–" "His car is here. He's definitely here." Minho cut me off not taking his eyes off the door. I was going to knock again, but Minho had already done it. Actually it was more like a hulk smash onto the wooden door. I thought he was going to bust through it!
 
Finally we heard the unlocking of the door, and we were greeted by a sleepy looking Yonghwa. He was still in his pajama pants. Both me and my brother have him a strange look. 
 
"What the heck man?! Why are you banging on someone's door at like 10 at night?" Yonghwa whined scratching his head. "Uh. Yonghwa? It's like 3:30pm..." I said confused. He looked at me with a surprised expression then took a look at the shining sun, covering his eyes from the rays.
 
"Oh...well then." Is all he said and just stood there. Minho was becoming less and less patient. "Yonghwa!" "Yes?" "Can we come in?"
 
"In where?" Yonghwa asked like he really didn't understand.  Now I was getting annoyed, what was his problem?
 
"In the house Yonghwa! The house!" I spelled it out for him like he was a five year old.
 
"Oh~" He said suddenly getting the idea. "Um. One second..." Yonghwa quickly walked in and looked into the other room, he nodded at something or someone and came back to open the door, letting us enter.
 
When we went in we saw Eunhyuk sitting on the couch in the living room, smoking a cigarette. I really hated when he smoked; he was my best friend, it was really bad for him.
 
It seemed that he wasn't going to greet his guest on his own so Minho took initiative to note our presence. "Ahem!" He coughed.
 
Eunhyuk slowly looked up at us and grinned slightly in some sort of amusement. 
 
"We need to speak." I said calmly. "About what?" Eunhyuk asked. "About joon, and the job you have him."
 
As I said this Eunhyuk's face showed no reaction, but he started tapping with his fingers; he was nervous. It was a habit of his.
 
"Can you be more specific?" He asked. 
 
"Don't play games with us Eunhyuk!" Minho snarled, I grabbed his wrist in reassurance, we were only here to speak with him.
 
I turned back to Eunhyuk, "Just tell the truth...Did you get Joon to do that to Taemin?"
 
"Why would you care?" Eunhyuk asked suddenly, raising an eyebrow. I didn't understand his behavior. "Just answer the question." I ignored his last inquest.
 
"Why do you think it's me? Maybe I don't even know what you're talking about. Maybe I'm talking about a completely different thing." 
 
"We don't have time for this bull!!" Minho yelled, startling me and Eunhyuk both.
"First, you know what we're talking about. Second, don't deny it because he already told us. Don't act stupid."
 
Eunhyuk cleared his throat, in a somewhat nervous manner. "He uh. He told you it was me? I put him up to it?" 
 
I nodded. 
 
"And you believed him Jonghyun? You out of all people know you can't trust him." Eunhyuk added. I don't think he gets the fact that he is calling himself out by hinting that he knows what we're talking about, when we technically haven't told him yet.
 
Before I could say anything, he continued; "The only reason you believed him is because Minho made you! Right?" I was surprised. I was going to deny, but technically he did convince me.
 
But you also heard from Joon's mouth that it was him!
 
Yea...but what if he really can't be trusted? I mean–
 
Look! This guy might be your friend, but you know him right? So you know he can be a liar sometimes! Stop falling for it!
 
"Hey!" A voice took me out of my thoughts. "Are you even listening?" Eunhyuk challenged. Minho stepped up a bit. "We didn't come here to listen. We came here to get answers!"
 
"See?! You just let him manipulate you. Don't you Jonghyun?"
 
My fist clenched. He was so irritating! What is his problem?
 
"That's enough Eunhyuk! Enough of that; we are here to know if you are to blame." I sighed, trying to calm down.
 
"The only reason you think it's me is because he told you what I did at the party!" Eunhyuk pointed an accusing finger in Minho's direction. I was going to reply, but stopped as I processed what he had said. I slowly made eye contact with Eunhyuk.
 
"Wait...if you were drunk, you would barely remember what happened. How is it that you do?" I asked whilst folding my arms. Minho chuckled, "I knew it. I knew he was trying to cover up! Now it all makes sense!" He threw his hands in the air in defeat.
 
"You weren't drunk...were you? You knew exactly what you were doing when you got Taemin drunk, and led him into your little 'prank'" I asked a bit baffled.
 
"Fine! Fine! You got it! It all makes sense now! What now?" Eunhyuk yelled at us. "Finally, all the pieces are in there place. Now all is left is punishment" Minho cooed and cracked his knuckles, but I stopped him.
 
"Wait."
 
"Why~ I thought we did everything~" Minho whined like a little kid that had to leave the park to go to school.
 
"There's still one thing that doesn't make sense"
 
 
•Minho POV•
 
I was so ready to start kicking his . Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I wasn't a bully for nothing. Suddenly Jonghyun stopped me. I whined in disappointment.
 
"There's still one thing that doesn't make sense" my brother said. I became serious again, "what is it?" I asked quietly between us.
 
He took a tired breath, "Why would you do all of this to Taemin? I mean, you have no reason to."
 
I scuffed and nudged Jonghyun in amusement, "He's just a lowlife jerk, Jjong–" "Minho, shut your mouth." Jonghyun cut me off with a stern tone. I looked at him in surprise.
 
"Eunhyuk isn't just a lowlife jerk, okay? Remember he is also my best friend. Let me try to deal with this..." Jonghyun whispered to me. I calmed down and let him continue.
 
"I know you Eunhyuk. You don't just do stuff like that. Is there something else that we don't know?"
 
Eunhyuk sighed and began to tap his foot quickly. "Uh..." He turned to look into the other room, as to check if anyone was coming. "Well.. I.." It seemed as though he couldn't get his words out.
 
Jonghyun's expression soon changed from a confused one to a shocked one, "Is...Is somewhat putting you up to the this?" He asked. I turned to him with a 'what the heck' face, where did he get that from?
 
Eunhyuk took one last breath, "I don't even know why I am covering.." He mumbled to himself, "Yes, you're right! Someone is putting me up to this."
 
Both me and Jonghyun were confused, "So the person we should blame from the start, isn't you?" I asked scratching my head. Eunhyuk shook his head.
 
"Then, who is it?"
 
"You really think we're going to tell you?" We all turned our attention to the direction of a familiar voice.
 
"We're not stupid. We don't rat people out." Donghae said as he strolled into the room, taking a spot beside Eunhyuk. 
 
"So you're a part of this too, huh?" I asked. He just ignored me until he was ready to answer. "Yup. And I don't appreciate you interrogating people in my home, without notifying me." Donghae said as he took the cigarette from Eunhyuk's mouth, and placed it between his own lips.
 
"Can you just tell us who we need to confront? We have been through a lot of crap today!" Jonghyun demanded. 
 
Donghae sighed as he relit the shrinking cancer stick.
 
"Okay. But on one condition"
 
 
Taemin POV•
 
"What is taking then so long" I mumbled to myself. "Should I go in? No. It's not my place. But what if they need help?"
 
Taemin, even if they did need help, do you think you can help them? Look at you.
 
"I know, I know" I told myself quietly. "But I'm still going to go check." I slowly got out of the vehicle, pacing my way up to the front door which was already opened. I paused my movements as I heard speaking, "...We have been through a lot of crap today!" I heard Jonghyun almost yell.
 
I peeked my head through the door, but when I did, I made eye contact with someone. I'm sure it was, but they seemed familiar. I quickly turned back and hid.
 
"Okay. But on one condition." I heard another voice say. It was low and smooth, but the holder of the rough but delicate voice sounded very cocky.
 
"What? Condition!? No! Look, just tell us! If you are not to be blamed, then no punishment will go toward you!" I heard Minho. What exactly were they conversing about?
 
"You might not do anything, but the culprit has a lot of power. We can't risk that." The smooth voice said again. I poked my head in again. I had pin pointed who the keeper of the voice was. He had slightly messy hair and was wearing a T-shirt with cut sleeves, showing his biceps.
 
The one standing next to him didn't seem as calm as the other, he looked very nervous. I thought about stepping in, but then he made eye contact with me again. 'Crap' I thought as I hid again. I know I should just run and get back in the car, but I don't know why I didn't.
 
Instead, I continued to make a stupid decision and looked in once again. The talking had stopped once the familiar face whispered to the other in the ear. They both nodded.
 
"Minho. Can I ask you a question?" He said. "Donghae, I don't have any answers for you. What could you possibly have to ask me?" Minho sighed. 
 
"Why do you care so much what happened to Taemin?"
 
I suddenly became very interested. Minho didn't answer. "You hate him, right? I mean, I remember you pretending to go out with him, but from what I heard from joon; that was a joke." Donghae continued. 
 
My eyes widened as I recalled telling joon that. Now I feel like I helped a bit with making this situation worse. 
 
Minho cleared his throat and adjusted his position. The tension in the room was so thick, you could slice it with a knife. 
 
Donghae continued to pile his dirt upon Minho's grave of confidence in the conversation.  Minho was obviously tense, not knowing how to respond. 
 
"Oh, and I also heard a couple of reports of you jumping him after school. Even worse than before." Minho put his head down in memory. 
 
"Okay Donghae that's enough. That's not why we're here." Jonghyun said putting a hand up as to halt him. "Oh no, I'm not done." Donghae replied. "If you hate him so much, why do you care what happens to him?"
 
Minho lifted his head quickly, "That isn't your business, it's mine!" He argued. "Then Taemin is your business?" Donghae raises his voice a bit. I was becoming uneasy. Is he saying all of this because he saw me?
 
When Minho didn't answer again, Donghae continued; "By how I heard you reacted when you caught Eunhyuk, you seemed a bit to caring for him considering how you treat him! You hated the idea of Eunhyuk doing that, but what I think is that you already have and you didn't want anyone else touching your new found property!"
 
"Excuse me?!" Minho yelled shocked, I was too. Donghae scuffed, "What?! Am I right? Had you been using Taemin for those reasons, not wanting anyone else to?" Donghae asked again. 
 
Minho shook his head furiously. "Of course not! That doesn't even make sense!"
 
"Then what is it?!" Eunhyuk jumped in. "Stop it!" Jonghyun yelled, only to be ignored. "There is only one other theory why you would care so much!" Eunhyuk said also raising his voice.
 
"Stop it!" Jonghyun yelled again. "Tell me Minho!" Donghae ignored him.
 
"Fine! Just shut up!" Minho finally blurted out, silencing the whole room. "Me and..Taemin and I–" "Minho, you don't have to tell them anything." Jonghyun cut Minho off. Minho shook his head, "Why shouldn't I? There's no use in hiding it."
 
The room became quiet again. I gulped in unsettlement.
 
"Taemin and I are–" "You guys! What's with all the yelling! I'm trying to get in a couple more hours of sleep." Yonghwa suddenly came in, disturbing everything. Donghae groaned. "Yah! Pabo! Go somewhere!" Yonghwa nodded and made his way into the kitchen.
 
"As I was saying; Taemin and I are actually in a relationship.. It's really complicated, but either way, the rest is none of your business." Minho finally said. 
 
"Wait what?" Yonghwa came back in with a confused expression. "Didn't we already know this? She told us already! And–" Eunhyuk's hand flew over his mouth before he could continue. Minho and Jonghyun made confused expressions.
 
"You already knew?" Jonghyun asked. "She? She who?" Minho added. Yonghwa wrestled out of Eunhyuk's hold, "yea! And we know about you too Jonghyun!" He said before getting a loud and painful sounding slap on the head from Donghae.
 
"You idiot! When I cover your mouth, that means SHUT THE HECK UP!" Eunhyuk yelled. Yonghwa cowered and ran off into the next room. Both Eunhyuk and Donghae sighed in frustration over the idiotic third party.
 
Jonghyun and Minho exchanged looks. "Who is this 'she' that has told you so much? And how does she know?" Minho asked seriously.
"Like I said before, we are not going to rat her out!"
 
Jonghyun groaned, "Wait..you said she has a lot of power and control. And I can't think of any females that would be involved in this...unless." Jonghyun stopped himself and made a puzzled face. He shook his head. "What? What is it?" Minho pressured. 
 
"No, I was just thinking of who it could be, but it doesn't make sense."
 
I was now on the edge of my seat, well not literally; I was standing. Crouching really. Anyway, this suspense was killing me! It's like a new part of the puzzle would be thrown in to put in its rightful place. Is it bad if this was a bit entertaining?
 
"Who?" Minho asked impatiently. "Well the only person I can think of is SeKyung, but–" Jonghyun stopped as he saw the expressions on Donghae and Eunhyuk's face change into desperate stares.
 
"Wait. It is her isn't it? But why would she..? How..?" Minho was just as confused as Jonghyun as they exchanged looks.
 
"Oh~ look at the time! I think it's about time you guys got going!" A wild Yonghwa appears and starts pushing the two out of the house. Seeing them coming my way, I started panicking. I tried to run away so I wouldn't be seen, but I tripped and ended up with my face to the concrete.
 
"Taemin?!" Minho questioned as he turned to see me out of the car. He quickly helped me up. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. I didn't make eye contact as I answered. "I was..kind of ease dropping..." I gave a sheepish smile hoping to be let free of scolding.
 
"You what?!"
 
"Look Minho! We can deal with that later too! Our priority now is to get to Sekyung's" Jonghyun interrupted. I nodded and ran to the car to hop in.
 
 
•Minho POV•
 
I groaned as I made my way to the car. I was so tired! The talking, the arguing, the contemplating, the revealing; it was all too much.
 
"Okay, just make a left on your way up this street.." Jonghyun directed me. "I should call key." He suggested. I raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?"
 
"Because we are going to be dealing with a girl! We can't hit her, and yelling with get to frustrating. If we need a diva card, we will have one right up our sleeve." He explained.
 
"Umma is coming too?" Taemin asked from the back seat. I grinned slightly at his cuteness, "Shoosh you. This is a serious situation. We can't have cuteness distracting us." I said. I could see his face turn a bit red in the rear view mirror.
 
"Don't act all nice...You're not in the position to play around with me Choi Minho." He replied, seeming very serious. I sighed, "how many times do I have to say sorry?"
 
"We'll talk later." Is all he said and returned to looking out the window.
 
'Ugh. This day is never going to end, Is it?' I thought.
 
~~~~~~
2BCONTINUED:)
 
Hi guys! I know I took forever. But my wifi got cut off! T.T I will tell more in my next blog post, so keep your eyes open!
 
I was planning on making this longer, but I will save the rest for later! Tell me what you think! Do you think it's really SeKyung? Or is there yet ANOTHER player in the game!? Lol what do u thinks gonna happen?! Plz leave comments and thank you so much for supporting me so far^.^ 
 
Bye stars! Stay shiny!
ps. Sorry if this chapter is boring! XC it took a while to write this! Now It's time to sleep! Yay! (I like sleep lol)