The new Ryeowook

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

The very next day they woke up to find Ryeowook missing. He hasn't returned to the dorm and they were getting anxious.

 

'What should we do?' Yesung asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk didn't asnwer. He was too deep into his thoughts. He thought of what happened yesterday and he thought of how he, THE LEADER had failed.

He sighed. He should have handled the situation differently. He should have talked to Ryeowook personally knowing that the members were too indulged in their emotions and feelings. He should have done it differently.

 

'Teukie hyung....' Yesung placed his hands on Leeteuk's shoulder bringing him back to reality. 'Its not your fault. We are all equally guilty'

'I know....its just that.....I should have...I should...have...' His voice broke. 'handled it wisely....' He continued holding his tears back.

 

Donghae woke up with a swollen face. He had been crying all night. Ryeowook's words had been haunting him. He regretted everything and all he wants now is to apologise to Ryeowook. That's right. Apologise.

It seems that not only Donghae had been crying, the other members too were either silent tearing or deep into their thoughts. Everything was gloomy and everyone was in a regret.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

---------------------------

 

Then suddenly they heard someone at the door. They all ran towards the door hoping that it was Ryeowook. That he had returned and they can finally apologise to him and makes things better.

Turns out they were right. It is really was Ryeowook! They could not be happier and pleased. They went up to him.

 

'Wookie...' Eunhyuk began. Unsure of what to say.

'Yeah?' Ryeowook replied.

'About last night...um....' Siwon continued.

'What about last night? Did something happen?' Ryeowook said. 

'You know...we...um.....what we said...um.....' Shindong tried to explain.

'What are you guys talking about? OH GOD Look at the time. It is almost time for our next schedule, I'm going to get ready.' Ryeowook simply said and walk to his room leaving the members puzzled and looking at each other.

 

'Did he just forgive us or....?' Sungmin blurted out.

'Maybe...we'll just have to see....come on, let's get ready' Leeteuk replied.

'Okay' They all said silmutaneously.

 

The ride in the van was awkward. Neither of them had the nerve to say anything. In fact, they don't even know how to even begin their words.

When they have arrived at their scheduled placed they were gathered inside a meeting room. They were going to meet with the PD associated for their interview.

 

'During this interview we will ask each of you some questions and all you have to do is answer them as honestly as possible......' The PD began explaining the plan of the day to them.

 

'Well, I hope you guys understood everything and if you have any problems do come and see me. We will begin the interview in 15 minutes' He finished and walked out of the meeting room.

 

After the PD had left the atmospheare in the room became quite. Everyone was lost in their thoughts but they were all pretty much thinking about the same thing; RYEOWOOK.

 

-------

---

-

 

Ryeowook stood up from his chair and walked towards the door. He was planning to get some fresh air when he heard Donghae groans.

 

'Donghae ah...what's wrong?' Leeteuk asked. His face showing concerns.

'Nothing, I'm just a little dizzy...' Donghae answered.

'OH GOD your burning!' Eunhyuk yelled as he placed his hand on Donghae's forehead.

'Somebody go get a towel or something....Ouh Wookie ah! Since you're already at the door can you go and get a towel and some medicines?' 

 

Ryeowook stares into Eunhyuk eyes. Showing no emotion.

 

'I believe I am not the right person to do that.' He smiles.

 

Everyone is now starring at Ryeowook.

 

'What do you mean? Don't you care about Donghae?!' Eunhyuk snapped.

 

'Care? I don't even know what that is and I believe that he is not of my concern. Well, this is boring....I'm going. I'll be back in 15 minutes.' Ryeowook said.

'I hope you feel better soon Donghae hyung' He continued. Putting a smile on his face as he walked out of the room.

 

-------------------

-------------

------

---