We all did

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Ryeowook is running. Running nonstop. He couldn't let himself stop. He wanted to escape. ESCAPE. That's right. He wanted to make all the pain go away. He wanted them all to go away. Just. Go A W A Y. So he just continued running and running and running until his legs finally give way and he falls to the ground sobbing.

'How could they? How could they? How could they? HOW COULD THEY NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!' He yelled out loud not caring the stares he's getting from passers.

He is now crying more than ever. His head knelt down to his knees. His body shaking and he couldn't breathe properly.

Ryeowook thought 'Just let me die already''

 

'JUST LET ME DIE !!!!!'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The dorm is now in a complete silence. No noise. No voice. No nothing. Everyone is pretty much in a state of shock. After what happened with Ryeowook, realization finally strucked them.

 

They had been stupid, dumb, ridiculous, selfish, TERRIBLE, AWFUL, HORRIBLE, JERKS HECK, THEY HAVE BEEN ALL THAT!

They knew they had screwed up big time. For the second time ever, they had hurt the person who has been so caring and so wonderful towards them. The one who was always there by their sides. The one who was always taking care of them. The one they can never live without. EVER. Ryeowook. That's right. Ryeowook. Their sweet sweet eternal magnae, Ryeowook.

If only they understood what Ryeowook meant when he change. If only they see the true meaning of Ryeowook's cold attitudes towards them. If only they hear Ryeowook's cry of pain when he look into their eyes. If only, if only, IF ONLY.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Hyung...everyone....what have we done ?' Donghae blurted out breaking their silence. 'We did it again...we...did...it again......' He is now crying.

'Did....did...you...see...the....look on...his face....? Did....you..see it...? Oh My GOD....OH MY GOD.....OH MY GOD!' He continued before falling down to knees and breaking into a sob.

'How can we do this to him? How can we? Whats wrong with us?? It was...it was....our fault from the beginning ! We should have....we should have....WE SHOULD HAVE APOLOGISE! WE SHOULD HAVE!'

'INSTEAD, WE WENT INTO THIS CRAZY AGENDA OF GETTING HIM BACK BUT WE....WE NEVER EVEN APOLOGISE TO HIM....NOT EVEN ONCE!'

'WE IGNORED HIS FEELINGS TOTALLY! WE...OH GOD WE'RE TERRBILE! WE'RE JUST TERRIBLE !! TERRIBLE!!!!' Donghae is now yelling and screaming and crying nonstop. 'TERRIBLE!!! TERRIBLE!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'DONGHAE CALM DOWN!' Sungmin is now holding Donghae. Hugging him. his back. 'You're right. We were terrible and we were stupid. We shouldn't have did what we did...we.....we......' Tears started to fall his cheeks as he utters those words and he broke into a sob. 'We.....'

 

'Its my fault' Leeteuk suddenly spoke up. His eyes filled with tears and pain. 'It was my idea. I was the one who caused all of this. I a...I  failed as the leader.....I'm...a failure....I.....' He is now crying as hard as ever. His hands covering his face. 'I'm sorry everyone...I...'

 

'You're wrong. It was my fault. I was too hard on him. I was the one who hurt him the most...' Heechul said while placing his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder.

'It was me. I started all this.' He continued.

 

'Stop saying that....we are all equally guilty. We all hurt him.' Siwon said. He too was crying.

 

'WE ALL DID'

 

SILENCE

 

---------

----

-