Never give up

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Ryeowook woke up the next day to find the members doing the same thing. They prepared breakfast and asked him to join them saying that it was made especially for him. Again, Ryeowook would question their motives and refuses to dine with them. He excused himself saying that he needed some fresh air so he went outside.

The member sighed. They have failed again. Ryeowook had refused their offer. What's scare them the most is that Ryeowook is so calm and collected it is as if he had turned into a heartless person. And his face is always showing zero expression that they are getting worried and scared. PLUS, Ryeowook is spending more and more time outside that they hardly sees him anymore! They knew they had to do something. AND QUICK. Ryeowook is slipping away.

So everyday they would come up with a new agenda to get Ryeowook back. First they would make breakfast, lunch and dinner and  they would asked Ryeowook to join them and every time Ryeowook would refuse them. Then we will grab the chance of seeing Ryeowook doing nothing and come up to him and asked him to play with them. They would also play jokes on him and try to make him laugh. Some members also took the courage to go into Ryeowook's room and have a conversation with him. While there are those who bought presents and merchandise fo Ryeowook. They tried everything and they never give up. But each time, Ryeowook would turn them down mercilessly and heartlessly.

 

-------------------

------------

------

---

 

'It's not working. We've tired everything.' Kanging said to the members.

'I am running out of ideas already.' Yesung added.

'I'm getting sick of this.' Kyuhyun continued. 'Why can't he just forgive us?'

'Kyuhyun stop it. You know very well why. Of course he would not forgive us that easily but we musn't give up right?' Leeteuk blurted out.

'We must not give up until our old Wookie is back.'

'YOU'RE RIGHT TEUKIE HYUNG. We must never give up. He'll forgive us someday.' Eunhyuk nodded in agreement.'And I'll make sure to do that!'

 

'NEVER GIVE UP!' 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Ryeowook sighed. He's tired of everything. The members were going out of line and he was exhausted. He hated this. He hated the whole situation.

 

'AGHHHH!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST UNDERSTAND???!!!' He yelled out.

 

'Why don't they just get it?'