I'm back

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

The members of Super Junior had just finished their schedule together and they are now on their way back to their dorm.

 

'I wonder what Ryeowook did today. He must have felt lonely without any of us there with him.' Shindong blurted out.

'Yeah, I feel bad. I wish we could go and visit him at the hospital.' Donghae agreed nodding his head in response.

'I'm sure Ryeowook understands' Leeteuk said. 'He knows how tight our schedule is'.

'True, but I still feel bad!' Donghae added. 'We should have at least call him'

'Don't worry. We could always visit him tomorrow'. Kyuhyun said with a smile.

'OUH. I have an idea! Let's get him something. That'll make him happy for sure!'

'Great idea! Lets do that.' Siwon replied while the other members nodded. 'But what should be get him?'

'Hmm...we should buy him some chocolates or...how bout something useful for him to spare his free time? A book maybe? or some games? I mean hospitals are ing boring! Been there. Done that.' Heechul blurted loudly. The other members laugh at his remarks.

'That's a great idea hyung!' Kyuhun agreed. 'Let's do that!'

'Then it's decided then.' Leeteuk said. 'We'll go and buy it tomorrow'

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

After one hour of drive, they have finally reached their dorm. They were feeling extremely tired and all they wanted at that point is to have a nice deep sleep.

They opened the door to their dorm as they entered one by one. Their eyes widen. Surprised at the sight in front of them. Somehow, their dorm look unexpectly 'clean'. Somehow, everything is in order and the dorm smells nice. They starred at each other, puzzled as they walked into the kitchen. Once again, their eyes widen as they see lots of foods arranged on the table neatly. Chicken, pasta, kimchi, cake, salad and some jelly. GOD it looked delicious!

 

'What's going on?' Kangin asked. 'Did the manager hyung do this?'

'I don't know' Leeteuk replied. 'Are we having some sort of celebration or something?'

 

 

They look at each other, hoping that one of them would know the right situation and explain everything to them. But no. None of them knew. They had no idea. They had no clue. 'What's going on?' They thought. Then, just when they thought of calling the manager hyung they heard a cheerful shout behind them.

 

 

'SURPRISED !!!!'

 

 

They turned around and their eyes widen for the third time.

 

'RYEOWOOK ??!!!' They all said simultenously. 'WOOKIE ???'

 

'OMG RYEOWOOKIE!!!!'

 

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?????'

 

 

Ryeowook smile before bursting into a laughing frenzy.

 

 

'You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!'

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHA!!!!'

 

 

Seeing the members puzzled faces. He took a deep breathe and after some time, he managed to calm himself down.

 

 

'Hello everyone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that today was my release day from the hospital I just wanted to surprised you.'

Their eyes widen for the fourth time.

'OUH and as for the dorm, as you can see I've cleaned the living room, bathroom, kitchen, arranged the books, shelves and so on'

'I've also prepared some dinner. Hm, you can say a special dinner! Yup that's right SPECIAL. I've been dying to do this dinner since like forever but giving the circumtances I haven't had the chance to do so' he said enthusiastically before continuing,

'Therefore I am very pleased to able to this for you guys. Btw, I'm so glad you guys made it in time. I was worried that the food's gonna get cold. Great timing right!'

'Anyway, as you can see on the table, I've cooked some spicy herb chicken, some pasta, made some kimchi, made some jelly ouh AND AND! I've arranged the table beautifully to have that WOW effect and you can see.....'

 

 

Seeing this, Siwon went up to Ryewook and hold his shoulder.

 

 

'RYEOWOOK' he said stopping him. 'Can you stop talking now and calm down? Just breathe.'

'You just got out of the hospital may I remind you that?' He is now moving one of his eyebrows up starring at Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook laugh at what he and the members called 'Siwon and his ultimate eyebrows action' and said,

 

'I'm sorry, it's just that I've been waiting for you guys to comeback and I've been so excited to have dinner with you guys. I'm glad you're home now'

 

They all looked at Ryeowook and smiled. Their hearts' crying tears of joy. How amazing can this guy be?

 

Leeteuk went up to Ryeowook and gave him a hug.

 

'Thanks Wookie' He uttered. 'For everything. Just. Thank you'

 

It wasn't long till the other members joined in the hug. Like Leeteuk, they all thanked him and some even kissed him on his cheeks and forehead. It was just such a warm embrace it made Ryeowook shed a few tears.

 

 

'This is great Wookie. We've missed your cooking.' Sungmin said pointing out his tongue at their magnae. 'Kyuhyun !'

Kyuhyun head felt hot at Sungmin's words.

'OUH Shut up! You should be thankful that I took the time to feed all of you! You could have starved yourself to death!'

'So ungrateful really!'

'We know Kyuhyun, we know how AMAZING.....' Kyuhyun smiled at Heechul remarks before hearing him continued, 'LY terrible you are at cooking!' Heechul .

'Disgusting! Seriously!'

'Oh whatever!' Kyuhyun spoke out angrily trying to calm himself. 'I am never cooking for any of you again!'

'Just go die!'

 

 

The other members laugh at their silliness.

 

Donghae then went up to Ryeowook and placed both his hands on Ryeowook's shoulder. He looked into Ryeowook's eyes.

 

 

'Thanks for coming back Wookie.' He said with a sweet smile. 'We've missed you.'

 

'We've REALLY, missed you'

 

'Welcome back' he added.

 

'THAT'S RIGHT. WELCOME BACK WOOK!' The other members continued almost together.

 

'WELCOME BACK!'

 

 

Ryeowook smiled as he looked at each and every one of s before saying out LOUDLY and PROUDLY,

 

 

'I'M BACK!'

 

 

--------------

----------

-----

-

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finished the story YAY! ^^ What do you think?

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading! 

Ouh and do read my other fics as well! ^^

 

-MUCH LOVE-

(HARUHI)