You did everything ?

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

BACK AT THE DORM

 

'I want everyone to gather in the living room now.' Leeteuk blurted out. His voice strong and firm. He look at Ryeowook. 'No exception.'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After everyone has finally gathered around the living room Leeteuk spoke up.

 

'I know things have been in a bump for us for these past few weeks especially in regarding the relationship between the members.' He stopped to look at everyone.

'We are going to have a comeback soon with our next album and I don't want any distractions and unprofessionalism going around for each and every one of you. So tonight, I want everyone to settle all the problems you have with each other. I want everyone to speak up about how you feel. No exceptions.' He continued.

'Let's begin shall we?' He added.

 

For a while everyone was quite. They were stunned by their leader's sudden outburst. They didn't know what to do and how should they do it.

 

Ryeowook just stayed quite. 'What a waste of time' He thought.

 

'WELL ?' Leeteuk said looking at all members. 'Aren't you gonna say something?'

 

SILENCE.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

--------------------------

 

---------------

 

 

'Well I'd like to say something.' Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up breaking their silence. Everyone is now looking at him.

'Go on.' Leeteuk replied.

'It's about a certain member.' he continued. 'It seems that up until this point he still can't forgive us and I don't understand why so I demand to hear some explanation.' He is now looking at Ryeowook. 

 

Everyone was surprised by Kyuhyun's remarks. They were shocked to see how honest their magnae were being.

 

Ryeowook stood up. Starring into Kyuhyun's eyes. 'Are you perhaps, talking about me?' He asked. Simply.

'Oh well you bet I am.' Kyuhyun answered. He is now folding and crossing his arms up to his chest.

'I don't really understand what you mean. Why should I forgive anyone when I'm not even mad?' Ryeowook continued.

Hearing this Kyuhyun went up to Ryeowook and pull his collar up. 'Stop pretending that everything is FINE DAMN IT!' he yelled straight at Ryeowook's face. 'WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM??!!!'

'Kyuhyun calm down!' Sungmin is now pulling Kyuhyun away from Ryeowook holding him tight. 'Just calm down'

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook regain his composure before continuing his words calmly.

 

'Like I said, I have no reason to be mad and I have no reason to forgive. I don't understand why Kyuhyun is being like this. How immature.' 

 

Donghae now standing up said. 'Wookie ah...stop saying that you don't understand why we're being like this. Stop it. Don't you care about us anymore?'

Ryeowook smiles. 'As a matter a fact Donghae hyung, I don't. You guys are not of my concerns so I don't really care what you do and what will you do.' he finished.

 

'JUST SHUT UP!' Heechul who was watching everything quitely suddenly fired at Ryeowook.

'I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE BEING LIKE THIS!'

'WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING! I REPEAT EVERYTHING! TO MAKE YOU MAKE FORGIVE US AND STOP ACTING SO COLD TOWARDS US! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO MORE HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!' Heechul is now yelling at the top of his lung.

'I JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' 

 

'Heechul calm down!' Leeteuk is now hugging Heechul. Holding him. Calming him.

 

'That's right' Siwon suddenly spoke up. 'What do you want us to do Wookie?'

'We have done everything to make you forgive us and yet you're being selfish and acting cold towards us. We just don't understand.' he continued.

'Whats more how can you pretend like everything is okay and nothing had happened between you and us? You're too much!' Eunhyuk added. Agreeing with Siwon.

'We understand that you're angry and dissapointed at us but how long must you torture us? How long must you make us suffer? This is just too much!' 

'You're just too selfish!' 

'Just stop this Ryeowook, stop being so selfish!'

 

SILENCE

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------

 

----------------

 

 

'I'M TOO SELFISH?' Ryeowook asked suddenly making all the members look at him. Then they saw it. TEARS. That's right. Tears are now forming inside Ryeowook's eyes. 'I'M SELFISH ?' He repeated the words.

'I have done everything. EVERYTHING. For each and one of you and what did you say?' The tears formed are now flowing down his cheeks and towards his chin.

'WORRIED-FREAK. AN ANNOYANCE. A BURDEN. That's what you said.' Ryeowook is now shaking. 'That's what YOU said.'

'And now I'm being selfish?' He continued. His tears continue to flow.

 

'But wookie...' Leeteuk began. 'What we did was wrong. It was stupid and we shouldn't have done that to you...' he stopped then continued.

'But you shouldn't have ignored us and pretend like nothing happened.....' 

'WELL THATS WHAT YOU WANTED!' Ryeowook yelled.

'THATS WHAT YOU YOU YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU WANTED!!' He yelled as he points towards each member.

'You said I was annoying! You said I was a burden! YOU SAID THAT I WAS A WORRIED-FREAK SO I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!'

'I GAVE YOU THE FREEDOM OF NOT HAVING ME WORRY ABOUT YOU! I GAVE YOU THE FREEDOM OF NOT HAVING ME AROUND!!!'

'I GAVE YOU THAT BECAUSE YOU! YOU WANTED IT!!!' Ryeowook is now crying as hard as ever holding his chest. He is breathing hardly and he felt pain in his heart. He continued trying to calm himself down.

 

------------------------

------------

--------

 

'I gave you that and now I'm selfish?' 

 

'BUT... we did everything to make you forgive us...it's not like we igno....' Leeteuk said still not giving up.

 

'YOU DID EVERYTHING ?' Ryeowook blurted out. Disbelief at Leeteuk's words.

 

'Yeah you did everything alright. EVERYTHING......' he stopped trying to regain his composure.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------

 

-------------------------------

 

----------------

 

-----------

 

'But you never apologise....'

 

'NOT EVEN ONCE' he finished before walking straight at the door slamming it hard as he leave the dorm.