To do everything

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

The members of Super Junior are now on a mission. A mission to get their old Wookie back. And a mission to ask for his forgiveness and for his care and attention once again.

They have finally realized it. How hard it is living without Ryeowook's care is. Everyday they had to wake themselves up and make breakfast. They had to endure their not so-delicious cooking that was clearly different from Ryeowook's cooking. They also had to endure the feeling of empytness and loneliness.

Ryeowook used to come and talk with them. Play with them and just spending his time with them. Cheering them up. He would take every opportunity he can to be with them. Laughing and smilling. But now, Ryeowook is always out. He is almost never home and they rarely see him anymore except in the morning and somewhere late at night or during their schedule together. They had no idea to where Ryeowook's whereabouts is.

It was then they realized how big of an impact Ryeowook's present was for them. They miss everything and they miss him. The old Wookie. And they want nothing than to have everything back to the way they are.

And so they've decided to do everything they can to have their old Wookie back. Their sweet eternal magnae. The one who is always smilling and laughing. They one who will always be there for them. The one whom they tressure, love and miss. Their sweet sweet Ryeowook.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

------------------------------------

 

------------------

 

 

Ryeowook was sitiing on a bench at a park starring into the sky. He had being doing this for the past two weeks because of his anger at the members. And it was also because he felt free and relax whevener he stares into the sky. He felt like he was a bird flying freely into the sky. No worries. No pain. No nothing.

Ryeowook hated having to go back home and face the members. It was too painful. He would only remember all those hurtful words they said to him whenever he look into their face. And he didn't want to remember those words. Every time he remembers them his heart would hurt so bad that he felt like dying. It was just killing him and its making him hate the members and he didn't wanna hate them. He don't know why but he just....didn't wanna hate them. At the same time he wasn't ready to forgive them. He's not sure  whether he will eventually forgive them but for now he was sure that he is not able to bring himself to do so.

So Ryeowook spent a lot of his time at the park just starring into the sky. Sometimes he would also watched the children playing around and sometimes he would read a book. And other times he would just lay down on the grass and dozzed off into his own little world.

He did everything he can to forget about everything that hurt him the most. Everything.