Strength

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

After Donghae's cold and firmed remarks the members stayed in silence for a while. Then, they led out a few sighs and automatically went back to the sofas and chairs in Ryeowook's room. Some were even sitting on the floor forming a circle once again.

 

''Then we'll all stay.' Siwon said. Representing himself and the others.

 

-----------------------------------

 

They all pretty much stayed in silence until Donghae felt Ryeowook's fingers move again for the second time. He stood up and his face went closer to Ryeowook's face. He was breathing at a higher rate once again.

 

 

'WOOKIE ?' Donghae is now holding Ryeowook's hands tightly. His heart flutters.

'OMG! RYEOWOOK!' Donghae yelled out as he felt his movements again. 'HYUNGS! EVERYONE....RYEOWOOK!! HE..!'

 

 

Without another word they all rushed toward Ryeowook's bed. They quickly looked down at Ryeowook's fingers, noticing a slight movement. They gasped. Their eyes widen and they felt nervous.

 

 

'RYEOWOOK....?' They blurted out almost simultaneously. 'RYEOWOOKIE ??'

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ryeowook felt pain in his chest. He had finally entered the light but his vision kept going blank. He couldn't see anything and he couldn't feel anything. He was getting scared and he felt like crying. But then...his ears caught on something. Voices. That's right! VOICES. He can hear voices. AND they are reaching out to him, chanting something......Wait. They are calling for him. For him. FOR HIM 

 

Ryeowook's head felt heavy and his chest felt a slight pain. He tried to open his eyes but they kept on fluttering up and down. He wasn't able to focus his vision. He felt weak. AND he felt fragile.

 

-------------

 

Their hearts dropped when they noticed a slight movement from Ryeowook's eyes. They could see that he was trying to open his eyes. However, they have also noticed that his eyes kept fluttering up and down  as he struggled to do so. And they noticed that Ryeowook was falling in and out of consciousness.

 

Donghae move closer to Ryeowook. He started to whisper things into Ryeowook's ear. Giving him strength. Giving him support. Telling him that he's here by his side and he's not going anywhere.

 

'Thats it Wookie...that's it.....'

'Open your eyes.'

'You can can do it'

'I know you can'

'You're strong and I believe in you'

'Come one Wook...'

'Come on'

 

Leeteuk is now holding Ryeowook's other hand. He felt nervous. The other members are feeling the same too. They all went up closer to him to give him strength and support.

 

'You have to fight this Wook!' Kyuhyun said. 'You have to be strong. Come on buddy!'

'Don't lose Ryeowookie!' Sungmin added. 'Don't let it take you away.'

'Fight it!'

 

Heechul went closer to Ryeowook's side pushing Donghae out of the way.

 

'Listen to me Wook.' he began. 'I need you to focus on me.'

'Follow my voice Wookie....focus yourself on them'

'You can do it'

'Follow my voice.

'Focus on them. Thats it....'

'Focus on them Wook!'

'Focus on me!'

 

-------------------

 

----------------

 

----------

 

-----

 

 

Ryeowook finally opened his eyes. His vision wasn't clear but he heard Heechul telling him to follow his voice. He did just that and focus on Heechul's voice. After a few struggles, his vision became clear and the first person he saw was Heechul.

 

-------

----

-

 

'Hee..ch..ul....hyung........' He managed.

'OMG Wookie!' Heechul replied. His heart flutters. 'Hey.....'

'Welcome back....'

 

The members sighed in relief as Ryeowook finally regained his consciousness. They cheered in joy as they hugged each other feeling happy as ever. They felt like a weight has been liften off of their body and they felt lighter. They went closer to Ryeowook and saw tears falling out of his eyes.

 

Heechul immediately grabbed Ryeowook's hands tightly.

 

'Wookie what's wrong?' he asked, worriedly.

'Hyungg......' Ryeowook blurted out. 'I...it....hurts........'

'Where Wookie? Where does it hurt ??' Leeteuk asked nervously. His heart flutters.

'.....my chest....' Ryeowook managed.

 

Leeteuk held up his head to see half of the members already rushing out of the room pushing the door hardly. He then looked to his left and saw Donghae pressing the help button like a maniac. His hands were shaking as he pressed them like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

------------------------------------