Once and for all

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Today was a very special day for all of them. It was the day of their photoshoot for their upcoming album. That's right. After much speculation it has been decided that they will have their comeback album next month. They couldn't be happier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As usual Ryeowook woke up early. It has been a habit of his since before he debuted as a member of Super Junior. He couldn't shake that habit away. It has become apart of who he is.

He yawns lazily and He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. Then he went to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Just as he was about to enter the kitchen he heard voices of the other members. Turns out that they have already woken up. Ryeowook stopped his track and turned back to his room. He then picked up his jacket. Walked towards the door and went outside.

 

'I'll just have breakfast outside today...' He thought.

 

Ryeowook decided to go to a cafe for his breakfast. Knowing that the members are already up they'd probably have prepared some breakfast for him. AND knowing that they are probably in an effort of trying to get his attention which he finds annoying. He decided to just have breakfast outside. He was tired of having to deal with the members.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

----------------------

----------

 

'Is everything ready?' Leeteuk asked.

'Yep. Everything's ready....' Kangin replied. 'Kyuhyun...go and wake Ryeowook up, tell him that breakfast is ready'

'Alright' Kyuhyun answered walking towards Ryeowook's room.

 

'Ryeowook ah...breakfast is....rea.....' He stopped. Puzzled. 'Where the hell is he? Ryeowook ah? Ryeowook ah?' He called for Ryeowook.

'Ryeowook ah?' Still no answer.

 

'Teukie hyung...Ryeowook is not in his room' Kyuhyun told Leeteuk.

'Really? Are you sure? Have you look properly?' Leeteuk asked. Disbelief of what he just heard.

'I did. He is no where to be found.' Kyuhyun answered.

'He probably went off somewhere to have breakfast on his own.' Sungmin blurted out. 'Face it. He hates us now. Why would he even have breakfast with us?'

 

The kitchen turned quite after Sungmin's remarks. Everybody was deep into their on thoughts wondering what else can they do to get Ryeowook back since their effort of preparing the meal is not really working. They sighed.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After finishing his breakfast Ryeowook went back to the dorm. He entered the dorm quitely closing the door gently.

Donghae who was sitting in the living room noticed Ryeowook's returned.

 

'Wookie ah!' He said cheerfully. 'Where have you been? We were worried.'

Ryeowook ignored Donghae's question and walked calmly towards his room.

'Wookie ah...did you not hear me?' Donghae asked again. 'Where have you been? We were worried....'

 

Ryeowook stopped his track. He look into Donghae's eyes.

'I do not understand why you must worry about me. My whereabouts is not of your concern.' Ryeowook replied camly before giving Donghae a smile.

 

Donghae was taken aback by Ryeowook's answer. He felt hurt to hear that answer but he did not say anything else after that.

 

'He smiled....' Donghae thought. 

 

That smile was painful to see. It was not genuine. It was different. It was terrible. It was cold. AND It was not Ryeowook. Before Donghae knew it, his eyes were filled with tears and he started to cry.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------

------

---

 

They are all in the van heading towards their photoshoot place. AND as usual the atmosphere is dull and gloomy. They members could not help but thought of Ryeowook. They looked at him as he sat next to the manager. His eyes cold showing no emotions. He was calmed and collected. They sighed.

 

When they have reached the place they went out and they was greeted by the stylish noona and their makeup artist.

 

After everything is done the photoshoot began. First it was their individual shot. They took turns posing in front of the camera. Looking as handsome as ever. Then it was their couple's shot....

 

Donghae was partnered with Ryeowook. He was pleased with that. This was a great chance for him to bond with Ryeowook. However it was not the same thing for Ryeowook. Ryeowook took the whole photoshoot heartlessly. Even though he was serious and his poss with Donghae was great. It just didn't feel right. There were just no emotions between the two and it felt blank.

 

'Ryeowook-sshi can you get closer to Donghae-sshi' The camera man directed him.

'Yes.' Ryeowook replied. Simply.

 

'Um Ryeowook-sshi can you show a bit of emotion. You look kinda dull next to Donghae-sshi...' He continued after a few shots.

'I understand' Ryeowook answered.

 

Then it was their group shot....

 

'Ryeowook-sshi, for the last time please show some affection towards your band members.' The camera man was getting annoyed at Ryeowook's lack of emotions.

'I'm sorry.' He said simply.

 

'Ryeowook-sshi....ugh nevermind. Do what you like.' The camera man who was already frrustrated with Ryeowook finally blurted out. 'I don't care anymore'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally it was all over. The photoshoot went great except for a few problems faced with Ryeowook.

 

Leeteuk who was watching all this was getting frustrated with Ryeowook. He understand that Ryeowook is mad at them. He knows well how hurt Ryeowook feels towards them. He knows it all well. But he was angry and annoyed at Ryeowook's behaviour. Leeteuk thought that Ryeowook could at least be a little professional when they are working. But he was wrong. Instead, Ryeowook choose to be such a hassle and cause problems for everyone. He had enough. He decided that when they get back to the dorm he is going to settle all of this once and for all.

 

ONCE AND FOR ALL.