The sharpest blade

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

It has been three days since 'that night'. THREE DAYS. And Ryeowook still hasn't returned to the dorm. The members are getting anxious. They are getting nervous and they are getting scared. Really scared. JUST. Afraid.

 

'What if something bad happen to him???' Donghae blurted out to the others. His voice, in a panic. 'What if he got hurt??!!'

'I'm sure he's fine' Leeteuk said trying to calm Donghae down even though he himself is worried. 'I'm sure he's just alright' He continued.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They had tried everything to find Ryeowook. They had searched all over the place for him. They contacted him all the time, calling and texting his phone but every time Ryeowook refused to answer them. Not even once. And sometimes he would even turn off his phone purposely preventing them from making any calls to him. They even went to his parents' house to see if he was there. Well, he's not. Obviously. They sighed.

 

THEY LOOKED. THEY SEARCHED AND THEY CALLED but still nothing. NOTHING at all. Ryeowook refused to return to them and they are now afraid, scared and terrified.

 

'Hyung.....' Siwon said looking at Leeteuk. His eyes filled with sadness. 'Hyung......' he continued.

Leeteuk place his hands on Siwon's shoulder and said, 'I know......I KNOW........'

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Later that night their manager hyung walk into their dorm. He wanted to see them personally to inform them of a certain matter.

 

'I have something I will like to inform all of you....' he began. 'This is regarding your fellow bandmate, Kim Ryeowook.' he continued.

 

They are now looking at him. Their eyes focusing as they heard Ryeowook's being mentioned. They swallowed their saliva. NERVOUS.

 

'Is..is there something wrong with him?' Kangin asked. 

'No. He's fine.' The manager hyung replied.

'Then...where is he?' Kangin asked. Again.

'That is not of your concern. You don't have to worry about that' The manager hyung answered. His voice firm and strong.

'Now, as I was saying...in regarding Ryeowook, he would not be returning to the dorm for a while. He will also not participate in any activities and schedules with you guys from now on...WELL.....just until the next album of course which will take place next month...' he stopped. Looking at their confused and worried faces before continuing. 'Don't worry. Ryeowook is not leaving Super Junior. He is merely taking a break.' he finished. They sighed in relief.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Um excuse me sir...' Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up. 'Is there any particular reason to why Ryeowook is taking a break from all activities?' He asked. His heart pounding. He knew clearly why. He just wanted someone to say something different. Different from what he's thinking. That's right. He wanted to find an excuse for himself. An escape. 'I'm such a coward.' he thought.

 

'As to that, I am unable to give you the whole details but Ryeowook told the company that he was going through a difficult time and he wanted to have a break. He wanted to freshened up his mind and body before the next album. He said that he didn't want to ruin anything with his stress and composure when it was time for the next album to be released.' The manager replied. 

 

That reply made everyone fell into a complete silence. 'That's a lie.' They all thought. They all know exactly why Ryeowook is having a break. They know exaclty why. Suddenly, they felt a pain in their hearts. It was so painful that it felt like their heart has been strucked by the sharpest most painful blade ever made in the world. THE SHARPEST ONE EVER. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------