Because he's Ryeowook

Come Back Dear Ryeowook!

Since everybody is so distracted with Ryeowook Heechul decided to do something for them to cheer them up. He thought for a while and remembered that they haven't had their lunch yet. 

 

'I'll go and buy something for us to eat.' Heechul told them others. 'We haven't had anything since breakfast.'

'That's a good idea.' Kangin replied. 'I'll go with you'

'Alright then, let's go' Heechul said.

And with that, the two of them left the room and went to the cafeteria to buy some food for everyone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

'Heechul hyung.....' Kangin suddenly blurted out as they were about to pay for the food they have ordered. '

'Do you think that um...Wookie...um....you know....ummm...he um......'

'He'll be fine' Heechul answered. Fully aware on what Kangin was trying to say. 'He's Ryeowook' he added with a proud smile.

'He's our Ryeowook. He's tough. That boy.'

Upon hearing Heechul's answer, Kangin burst into a small laugh. 'Haha! you're right. He'll be fine cuz he's Ryeowook.'

'Our little sweet Ryeowook.'

'You bet he will!' Heechul said. 'I'm gonna beat the crap out of him if he doesn't!' 

'And I'm gonna roast him up alive!' Kangin added in.

'THAT'S RIGHT WE'LL BOTH KILL HIM!' Heechul blurted out.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!'

They both end up laughing histerically.

'HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHA!!!'

'HAHAHAHA!!'

'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!'

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------

 

--------------------

 

----------

 

 

THEN, all of a sudden they STOPPED. Their hearts dropped and they shook their heads. It is as if the painful truth had striked them once again. SILENCE. 

 

----------------

----------

-------

 

If only what they said will come true sooner. That when they get back to the room Ryeowook would already be awake. AND He'd be laughing and smilling with the others. Telling them jokes and funny stories. And then he would then eat the food that they have bought together with the the members and everything that had happened will only be a memory. A slip part of their lives. Only a slip. And they'd be happy again. If only.

 

'Come on' Heechul said breaking their silence. 'Let's go. They're waiting for us.'

'Right......' Kangin replied. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When they got back to the room everyone was quiet. Lost in their own little world. And lost in their own thoughts. But Heechul was sure that they were all thinking about the same thing. He looked over to where Ryeowook was lying. He stared at his face and he looked at his body. He look so small and so weak that Heechul's heart sank deeper than any water or food can ever reach. He sighed and then thought.

 

'I have to snap out of this. I musn't be like this. I have to be strong. For the others.' And then his eyes caught on Leeteuk.

'The poor guy. He must blame himself a lot.' His heart saddened but he tried to put on a smile wanting to brighten up the atmosphere.

 

'Alright kids! Food's here! Let's eat!' He said cheerfully.

 

SILENCE.

 

'Did you not hear me? Food's here! Let's eat!' he repeated his words cheerfully.

 

SILENCE.

 

'Oh come on guys! Snap out of it!' he yelled. 'Ryeowook will be fine so cheer up, get your head straight and let's eat!'

 

The members look at him.

 

'I don't feel like eating.' Eunhyuk said.

'Yeah me too...I'm not hungry.' Siwon added.

'Ouh come on people don't be like this!' Heechul said. He was getting frustrated.

'But we don't feel like it Heechul hyung.' Shindong answered.

'EH???!!! YOU TOO SHINDONG???' Heechul shrieked. Surprised at Shindong's answer. Shindong had never refused a meal before.

 

He stopped. Then sighed before blurting out, 'Everyone, I know you're sad and now is a very difficult time for all of us....'

He cleared his throat and continued. 'But we musn't let our spirit drop like this. I'm sure Ryeowook would be worried if he finds out that we don't take care of ourselves properly. And that many of you here refuses to eat because of him. He would be very sad. Don't you guys wanna look healthty when Wookie wakes up?'

 

'DON'T YOU WANNA MAKE HIM HAPPY ?' Heechul said.

 

'DON'T YOU ?'

 

-------------------------

--------------

---------

-----

 

It is as if lightning had strucked them when Heechul finishes his lectures. One by one came up to take their food and started eating. Seeing this, Heechul grinned. Proud of himself.

 

'That's right !' He said.

 

'EAT!'